+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Earlier thread about St. Vincent Mall store

Champ dhussdawg has a reputation beyond reputedhussdawg has a reputation beyond reputedhussdawg has a reputation beyond reputedhussdawg has a reputation beyond reputedhussdawg has a reputation beyond reputedhussdawg has a reputation beyond reputedhussdawg has a reputation beyond reputedhussdawg has a reputation beyond reputedhussdawg has a reputation beyond reputedhussdawg has a reputation beyond reputedhussdawg has a reputation beyond repute dhussdawg's Avatar

Earlier thread about St. Vincent Mall store

I dont know if I went into the same place, but this place didnt have jack crap for Tech. Someone on here talked about how great it was, and I was not impressed at all. They did have a few Tech chairs, but they had no shirts or anything. They had more stuff from every SEC school and half of the Big 12. They had a few good things from Tech, but very limited overall. Also, can someone in the marketing department or someone on the inside tell our athletic department to start selling LA TECH gym shorts. That would be legit. I have been having to buy just red and blue shorts. I would love some that said Louisiana Tech on the front when I am working out. That way I can have my shirt, my hat, and some shorts on that say Tech on them. I dont know if it would be a big sell, but I know some people that would like them.

2005 & 2006 Pick 'Em Champion oledawg66 has a brilliant futureoledawg66 has a brilliant futureoledawg66 has a brilliant futureoledawg66 has a brilliant futureoledawg66 has a brilliant futureoledawg66 has a brilliant futureoledawg66 has a brilliant futureoledawg66 has a brilliant futureoledawg66 has a brilliant futureoledawg66 has a brilliant futureoledawg66 has a brilliant future oledawg66's Avatar

Re: Earlier thread about St. Vincent Mall store

dhuss - I think you misunderstood. This is not a Tech outlet store. It is probably 70-80% lswho. And they do carry stuff from A&M, Tex, Miss St, Ark, etc. The point was that they are TRYING to get things from Tech to market. When you can't find ANY Tech merchandise in Shreveport, it is a pleasant surprise to find a store that does have some things and who would carry much more if they could get it. If Tech had a clue about marketing their merchandise, this little store would be full of stuff. But we need to support their efforts and just hope that one day the light bulb will go off in Ruston, Louisiana. Even a 20 watt bulb would be better than what they are operating on now.

Champ dhussdawg has a reputation beyond reputedhussdawg has a reputation beyond reputedhussdawg has a reputation beyond reputedhussdawg has a reputation beyond reputedhussdawg has a reputation beyond reputedhussdawg has a reputation beyond reputedhussdawg has a reputation beyond reputedhussdawg has a reputation beyond reputedhussdawg has a reputation beyond reputedhussdawg has a reputation beyond reputedhussdawg has a reputation beyond repute dhussdawg's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by oledawg66
    dhuss - I think you misunderstood. This is not a Tech outlet store. It is probably 70-80% lswho. And they do carry stuff from A&M, Tex, Miss St, Ark, etc. The point was that they are TRYING to get things from Tech to market. When you can't find ANY Tech merchandise in Shreveport, it is a pleasant surprise to find a store that does have some things and who would carry much more if they could get it. If Tech had a clue about marketing their merchandise, this little store would be full of stuff. But we need to support their efforts and just hope that one day the light bulb will go off in Ruston, Louisiana. Even a 20 watt bulb would be better than what they are operating on now.
    I got ya, i was wondering. It was better than any other store outside of Ruston. I guess I was expecting better. Anyway, does anybody know about LA Tech shorts? Are there any because they are not on the bookstore Web Site? If there arent any, they should make some because college kids like to lounge around in comfortable shorts, and jsut some red or blue shorts with Louisiana Tech or the Tech log on them would be legit. I would buy two pair.

I e-mailed Ronnie Walker the other day, he said that Tech is trying to get athletic shorts for the fall. I was pumped, and I hope everything works out. I think it is something the students will like, and I hope many alum grab a pair too.

Administrator DocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond repute DocMarvin362's Avatar

I don't know about that idea... you ever seen this guy in Athletic shorts?!?!!? :cŪ

+ Reply to Thread