+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: hockey is back!!!!

Champ Ktulu7 has a reputation beyond reputeKtulu7 has a reputation beyond reputeKtulu7 has a reputation beyond reputeKtulu7 has a reputation beyond reputeKtulu7 has a reputation beyond reputeKtulu7 has a reputation beyond reputeKtulu7 has a reputation beyond reputeKtulu7 has a reputation beyond reputeKtulu7 has a reputation beyond reputeKtulu7 has a reputation beyond reputeKtulu7 has a reputation beyond repute

Re: hockey is back!!!!

quite the random red dot, I say... oh well.. GO STARS.. and since there's only one hockey team left in Louisiana, I gotta say GO MUDBUGS...

By the way, how's the offseason work in the EA version of the NHL games during dynasty mode?

Champ sik-m-boi is a jewel in the roughsik-m-boi is a jewel in the roughsik-m-boi is a jewel in the roughsik-m-boi is a jewel in the roughsik-m-boi is a jewel in the roughsik-m-boi is a jewel in the roughsik-m-boi is a jewel in the roughsik-m-boi is a jewel in the roughsik-m-boi is a jewel in the roughsik-m-boi is a jewel in the roughsik-m-boi is a jewel in the rough sik-m-boi's Avatar

Re: hockey is back!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Ktulu7
    quite the random red dot, I say... oh well.. GO STARS.. and since there's only one hockey team left in Louisiana, I gotta say GO MUDBUGS...

By the way, how's the offseason work in the EA version of the NHL games during dynasty mode?
    6 rounds of rookie draft (they pretty much all suck)...but then you get to do the free agent signings, which is the best way to shore up your sketchier lines...or pick up some older guys that you can trade during the season for a younger guy who can be a member of your team for a while. and during the season you've got finances and scouting and stuff like that...i'd imagine in '06 you'll have to deal with the salary cap..and that should make it more challenging.

+ Reply to Thread