+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Dr. Billy Bundrick

Champ MICKEYS14 has a brilliant futureMICKEYS14 has a brilliant futureMICKEYS14 has a brilliant futureMICKEYS14 has a brilliant futureMICKEYS14 has a brilliant futureMICKEYS14 has a brilliant futureMICKEYS14 has a brilliant futureMICKEYS14 has a brilliant futureMICKEYS14 has a brilliant futureMICKEYS14 has a brilliant futureMICKEYS14 has a brilliant future

Dr. Billy Bundrick

Dr. Billy Bundrick, captain of the 1959 Louisiana Tech Bulldog FB team which went 9-1 and our Team Physician since 1973, was recently honored at the annual meeting of the American Orthopedic Society for Sports Medicine held at Keystone, Colorado.

Dr. Bundrick was designated as the winner of this society's highest honor, the Thomas M. Brady Community Service Award, for 2005.

The Brady award states, "Dr. Bundrick has been instrumental in promoting sports medicine in the north Louisiana area during the time when sports medicine was only a vision."

Dr. Bundrick was a two-sport all-state athlete at Byrd HS of Shreveport and one of Louisiana Tech's all-time leading benefactors.

Many, many congratulations to Billy Bundrick for this well-deserved award.

Champ glm47 has a reputation beyond reputeglm47 has a reputation beyond reputeglm47 has a reputation beyond reputeglm47 has a reputation beyond reputeglm47 has a reputation beyond reputeglm47 has a reputation beyond reputeglm47 has a reputation beyond reputeglm47 has a reputation beyond reputeglm47 has a reputation beyond reputeglm47 has a reputation beyond reputeglm47 has a reputation beyond repute

Re: Dr. Billy Bundrick

Quote Originally Posted by MICKEYS14
    Dr. Billy Bundrick, captain of the 1959 Louisiana Tech Bulldog FB team which went 9-1 and our Team Physician since 1973, was recently honored at the annual meeting of the American Orthopedic Society for Sports Medicine held at Keystone, Colorado.

Dr. Bundrick was designated as the winner of this society's highest honor, the Thomas M. Brady Community Service Award, for 2005.

The Brady award states, "Dr. Bundrick has been instrumental in promoting sports medicine in the north Louisiana area during the time when sports medicine was only a vision."

Dr. Bundrick was a two-sport all-state athlete at Byrd HS of Shreveport and one of Louisiana Tech's all-time leading benefactors.

I don't know Dr. Bundrick personally, but his record speaks for itself. We are very fortunate that he is associated with Tech.

Champ markay714 has a brilliant futuremarkay714 has a brilliant futuremarkay714 has a brilliant futuremarkay714 has a brilliant futuremarkay714 has a brilliant futuremarkay714 has a brilliant futuremarkay714 has a brilliant futuremarkay714 has a brilliant futuremarkay714 has a brilliant futuremarkay714 has a brilliant futuremarkay714 has a brilliant future markay714's Avatar

I know Dr. Bundrick much better than I'd like (he fixed my ACL back in college days). So glad to see him honored this way!! He is definitely one of the biggest blessings Tech has.

Champ TechsasDawg has much to be proud ofTechsasDawg has much to be proud ofTechsasDawg has much to be proud ofTechsasDawg has much to be proud ofTechsasDawg has much to be proud ofTechsasDawg has much to be proud ofTechsasDawg has much to be proud ofTechsasDawg has much to be proud ofTechsasDawg has much to be proud ofTechsasDawg has much to be proud ofTechsasDawg has much to be proud of TechsasDawg's Avatar

Thumbs Up Re: Dr. Billy Bundrick

Quote Originally Posted by MICKEYS14
    Absolutely!!! Billy was one of the ones to remember from La Tech! (along with Coach Slaughter). My congratulations to Dr. Bundrick for an honor that was well deserved.

TD
    ~~

Champ TYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond repute

Congrats to the official Bulldog Doc!

Hunter Lee's Hero HogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond repute HogDawg's Avatar

Congrats to Dr. Bundrick. He's the real deal. He did a very serious shoulder surgery on me back in 1995 and it improved my life greatly. Dr. B is a wonderful man and a fantastic doctor.....the best there is. A true Tech man too!

HD

Big Dog WonderDawg is a glorious beacon of lightWonderDawg is a glorious beacon of lightWonderDawg is a glorious beacon of lightWonderDawg is a glorious beacon of lightWonderDawg is a glorious beacon of lightWonderDawg is a glorious beacon of lightWonderDawg is a glorious beacon of lightWonderDawg is a glorious beacon of lightWonderDawg is a glorious beacon of lightWonderDawg is a glorious beacon of lightWonderDawg is a glorious beacon of light WonderDawg's Avatar

Wink Re: Dr. Billy Bundrick

I enjoyed watching Billy play while I was at Tech, had a couple of classes with him and knew him to be most likeable and a serious football player. Many congratulations to a well deserved MD and Tech Grad.

Ray Rochelle

+ Reply to Thread