OK fantasy football players ... since I am not playing any of you in leagues this year I figured this would be a good place to ask questions of others who dominate their leagues.

I mean after all, you went to or graduated from Tech so surely you are making some good side money off of your LSU graduate heavy fantasy football leagues right? I highly recommend the championship caliber team name "Bulldog Feast" ...

Anyway, I need a well organized, frequently updated depth chart and I would prefer ALL of the teams to be on ONE page and the WR positions to be labelled WR1, WR2 ... The best I have is this depth chart which will do the job but I would prefer one that prints out on one or two pages instead of several. I need to bring it with me you know ...

Reason being, I tag ALL of the WR1's on my cheatsheet because in the late rounds while my opponents are grabbing deep bench LSU players that will never see the field, I am grabbing receivers nobody has heard of who have a chance of being the guy everybody wants to grab off waivers after the first few weeks. I am telling you, get your starters and immediate bye week backups in place and LOAD UP on WR1's. Every year I have done it I have had plenty of good receivers to trade with and plenty to play. Most players, in my experience fall asleep after the first 6 or 7 rounds. Take advantage of it. I cannot tell you how many times I have made the championship or won because of some WR or QB that I drafted in the last 3 or 4 rounds.