+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Playboy presents "Girls of the Sunbelt Conference"

Champ domangue has a reputation beyond reputedomangue has a reputation beyond reputedomangue has a reputation beyond reputedomangue has a reputation beyond reputedomangue has a reputation beyond reputedomangue has a reputation beyond reputedomangue has a reputation beyond reputedomangue has a reputation beyond reputedomangue has a reputation beyond reputedomangue has a reputation beyond reputedomangue has a reputation beyond repute domangue's Avatar

Re: Playboy presents "Girls of the Sunbelt Conference"

Men's Fitness Magazine voted

University of Louisiana-Lafayette = "Fattest Campus in America"

University of New Orleans = "Second Fattest Campus in America"

Puppy CoreCajun is on the way down

How about this young lady, Miss USA 1996! Not bad for a UL Fat Girl!

Champ dawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond repute dawg80's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by CoreCajun
    http://www.alilandry.info/images2/mo...limosaic2a.jpgHow about this young lady, Miss USA 1996! Not bad for a UL Fat Girl!
    I've seen some gorgeous ladies on ULL's campus. Come to think of it, I've seen some beauties on ulm's campus, LSU's campus, UNO's campus....hmmm, must be a Southern thing.

The reason I never dated any one girl seriously while a student at Tech is because there was always a more attractive one just around the corner. No reason to get tied down....ah, unless she was into that kind of stuff

I am on NSU's campus a lot too. Plenty of beauties everywhere!

Let's face it, best looking women in the world are Southern Belles! What Louisiana college they choose doesn't change that.

Champ ChuckK3 has a reputation beyond reputeChuckK3 has a reputation beyond reputeChuckK3 has a reputation beyond reputeChuckK3 has a reputation beyond reputeChuckK3 has a reputation beyond reputeChuckK3 has a reputation beyond reputeChuckK3 has a reputation beyond reputeChuckK3 has a reputation beyond reputeChuckK3 has a reputation beyond reputeChuckK3 has a reputation beyond reputeChuckK3 has a reputation beyond repute

ohhhhhhhhhhhh Lawd!!!

Varsity Bulldog Papadawg62 seems to have something between the earsPapadawg62 seems to have something between the earsPapadawg62 seems to have something between the earsPapadawg62 seems to have something between the earsPapadawg62 seems to have something between the earsPapadawg62 seems to have something between the ears Papadawg62's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by CoreCajun
    How about this young lady, Miss USA 1996! Not bad for a UL Fat Girl!
    That was her freshman picture---now show us her senior picture. Uh--I forgot she didn't have a senior year. Or was that her with the ASU QB.

Champ aubunique seems to have something between the earsaubunique seems to have something between the earsaubunique seems to have something between the earsaubunique seems to have something between the earsaubunique seems to have something between the earsaubunique seems to have something between the earsaubunique seems to have something between the ears aubunique's Avatar

I hope Tech beats Kansas so no more threads such as this appear soon.

+ Reply to Thread