+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Playboy presents "Girls of the Sunbelt Conference"

Champ TulsaDawg is on top of his/her gameTulsaDawg is on top of his/her gameTulsaDawg is on top of his/her gameTulsaDawg is on top of his/her gameTulsaDawg is on top of his/her gameTulsaDawg is on top of his/her gameTulsaDawg is on top of his/her gameTulsaDawg is on top of his/her gameTulsaDawg is on top of his/her gameTulsaDawg is on top of his/her gameTulsaDawg is on top of his/her game TulsaDawg's Avatar

Re: Playboy presents "Girls of the Sunbelt Conference"

Quote Originally Posted by CARTEK
    Attached is a my favorite picture...Arkansas State's "Head" Cheerleader and the Injuns' starting QB with his favorite dog in front of the Honeymoon Cottage!
    Which one is the cheerleader?
    Go Tech!

Champ champion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by TulsaDawg
    Which one is the cheerleader?
    That would be the one sitting on four legs at the bottom of the picture.

Administrator Dwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond repute Dwayne From Minden's Avatar
    The Southwest Side of Beautiful Lake Claiborne

The grass is too green to be Jonesboro AR -

Looks more like Middle Tennessee to me...
    ''Don't be a bad dagh..."

Champ TechsasDawg has much to be proud ofTechsasDawg has much to be proud ofTechsasDawg has much to be proud ofTechsasDawg has much to be proud ofTechsasDawg has much to be proud ofTechsasDawg has much to be proud ofTechsasDawg has much to be proud ofTechsasDawg has much to be proud ofTechsasDawg has much to be proud ofTechsasDawg has much to be proud ofTechsasDawg has much to be proud of TechsasDawg's Avatar

Big Grin Re: Playboy presents "Girls of the Sunbelt Conference"

Quote Originally Posted by saltydawg
    I'll bet my bottom dollar that Miss Betty is from Louisiana! :icon_razz

:lipsrseal :lipsrseal :lipsrseal :lipsrseal

Miss Betty=

TD
    ~~

Champ TYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by saltydawg
    I'll bet my bottom dollar that Miss Betty is from Louisiana! :icon_razz
    OOPS! Boy did you mess up!

Champ saltydawg Ultimate jerk and not worth your timesaltydawg Ultimate jerk and not worth your timesaltydawg Ultimate jerk and not worth your timesaltydawg Ultimate jerk and not worth your timesaltydawg Ultimate jerk and not worth your timesaltydawg Ultimate jerk and not worth your timesaltydawg Ultimate jerk and not worth your timesaltydawg Ultimate jerk and not worth your timesaltydawg Ultimate jerk and not worth your timesaltydawg Ultimate jerk and not worth your timesaltydawg Ultimate jerk and not worth your time saltydawg's Avatar

Big Grin Re: Playboy presents "Girls of the Sunbelt Conference"

Quote Originally Posted by TYLERTECHSAS
    OOPS! Boy did you mess up!
    WHAT???????????????????????????????????

It's as clear as the morning dew that Miss Betty's know-it-all grin is distinctive of the young ladies from Alexandria!

Administrator DocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond repute DocMarvin362's Avatar

i've been doing a little research.. and found a few more pics that no one has posted yet... so here are a few.

Administrator DocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond repute DocMarvin362's Avatar

I even found the originals to some of the other pics that have already been shared, so here are the originals.

Classic

can't believe that i was the first to find this one

And my sources tell me that this is PlummMeanGreen the other night.

Puppy ntmeangreen11 has turned a few heads around herentmeangreen11 has turned a few heads around herentmeangreen11 has turned a few heads around herentmeangreen11 has turned a few heads around here

Doc,You're taking it too far,those last three were just nasty, I won't be reading this thread anymore,you might want to rename it the "puke thread"

What kind of sick enjoyment do you guys get out of doing an image search for,"fat chick" saving it,and posting it here,you guys really have a life...:rolleyes4

Champ champion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by ntmeangreen11
    Doc,You're taking it too far,those last three were just nasty, I won't be reading this thread anymore,you might want to rename it the "puke thread"

What kind of sick enjoyment do you guys get out of doing an image search for,"fat chick" saving it,and posting it here,you guys really have a life...:rolleyes4
    Aren't you getting a little too sensitive about your cheerleaders? All that jumping around during football season will help them take off some of that weight, don't worry...

Administrator Dwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond repute Dwayne From Minden's Avatar
    The Southwest Side of Beautiful Lake Claiborne

Quote Originally Posted by champion110
    Aren't you getting a little too sensitive about your cheerleaders? All that jumping around during football season will help them take off some of that weight, don't worry...
    But they might have to contact Nolan Ryan and Olshams to get Fout's foundation problem fixed at the end of the season -

I wonder if they have a seismograph set up like LSU does, I beat they might register several thumps on it through the course of a game...
    ''Don't be a bad dagh..."

Champ Dawgbitten is a jewel in the roughDawgbitten is a jewel in the roughDawgbitten is a jewel in the roughDawgbitten is a jewel in the roughDawgbitten is a jewel in the roughDawgbitten is a jewel in the roughDawgbitten is a jewel in the roughDawgbitten is a jewel in the roughDawgbitten is a jewel in the roughDawgbitten is a jewel in the roughDawgbitten is a jewel in the rough Dawgbitten's Avatar

I can't believe you guys are keeping this thread alive while "the best thread ever" died a quick death. Sick people!

+ Reply to Thread