+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Starting QB

Big Dog #1techfan seems to have something between the ears#1techfan seems to have something between the ears#1techfan seems to have something between the ears#1techfan seems to have something between the ears#1techfan seems to have something between the ears#1techfan seems to have something between the ears#1techfan seems to have something between the ears#1techfan seems to have something between the ears #1techfan's Avatar

Starting QB

So who do ya'll think will be our starting QB come the beginning of the season. Personally I hope that DA stays healthy and can start for us, I think that he's our best bet.

Varsity Bulldog scubbdog is just really nicescubbdog is just really nicescubbdog is just really nicescubbdog is just really nicescubbdog is just really nicescubbdog is just really nicescubbdog is just really nicescubbdog is just really nicescubbdog is just really nicescubbdog is just really nicescubbdog is just really nice scubbdog's Avatar

Re: Starting QB

I'd place my bet on Kubik. He has the most experience and has shown a few moments of true talent. I'm not sure that I believe he should be the starter...but I would bet that he has the job right now. It's probably his to lose.

My hope is that the passing game has improved to the point to where we don't know who to take because they all look to good to bench.

Champ TECH88 is a splendid one to beholdTECH88 is a splendid one to beholdTECH88 is a splendid one to beholdTECH88 is a splendid one to beholdTECH88 is a splendid one to beholdTECH88 is a splendid one to beholdTECH88 is a splendid one to beholdTECH88 is a splendid one to beholdTECH88 is a splendid one to beholdTECH88 is a splendid one to beholdTECH88 is a splendid one to behold TECH88's Avatar

Kubik is our best gameday QB, hands down. He may not be the most "talented" QB we have but he has shown the most poise in the pocket and completed enough passes to win ballgames. IMO, Kubik has proven himself in actual game situations, the other guys haven't.

Champ kdaniel72 is a jewel in the roughkdaniel72 is a jewel in the roughkdaniel72 is a jewel in the roughkdaniel72 is a jewel in the roughkdaniel72 is a jewel in the roughkdaniel72 is a jewel in the roughkdaniel72 is a jewel in the roughkdaniel72 is a jewel in the roughkdaniel72 is a jewel in the roughkdaniel72 is a jewel in the roughkdaniel72 is a jewel in the rough

Quote Originally Posted by TECH88
    Kubik is our best gameday QB, hands down. He may not be the most "talented" QB we have but he has shown the most poise in the pocket and completed enough passes to win ballgames. IMO, Kubik has proven himself in actual game situations, the other guys haven't.
    DA won the ULL game with Two long drives and he also got us a Win vs Nevada.

2011 Pick 'Em Champion johnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond repute johnnylightnin's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by kdaniel72
    DA won the ULL game with Two long drives and he also got us a Win vs Nevada.
    DA has certainly shown that he's a gamer. He's won games for us and shown more talent and a great arm. That being said, I think it will be Matt. Matt does have more experience and Bick seems to hate change. When DA was healthy, he won the job outright...ya'll remember that? But, it seems that DA has had some trouble getting his head in the game. I'd love to see a poised DA ready to start this season, but I'm not sure if it will happen. If it's Matt, I think he'll be improved at the least.
    Time is your friend. Impulse is your enemy. -John Bogle

Champ shreveportdawg is a glorious beacon of lightshreveportdawg is a glorious beacon of lightshreveportdawg is a glorious beacon of lightshreveportdawg is a glorious beacon of lightshreveportdawg is a glorious beacon of lightshreveportdawg is a glorious beacon of lightshreveportdawg is a glorious beacon of lightshreveportdawg is a glorious beacon of lightshreveportdawg is a glorious beacon of lightshreveportdawg is a glorious beacon of lightshreveportdawg is a glorious beacon of light shreveportdawg's Avatar

Champion is the best QB we have.

2011 Pick 'Em Champion johnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond repute johnnylightnin's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by shreveportdawg
    That could be, I honestly don't know. What I do know is Bick's predictable decision making. I see him starting one of the 2 seniors over Zac. Good bad or ugly, I think it's true. This is the same reason I see Dillard and Franklin getting RB shots before PJ. Right, wrong, or stupid, that's what I see happening.
    Time is your friend. Impulse is your enemy. -John Bogle

Champ glm47 has a reputation beyond reputeglm47 has a reputation beyond reputeglm47 has a reputation beyond reputeglm47 has a reputation beyond reputeglm47 has a reputation beyond reputeglm47 has a reputation beyond reputeglm47 has a reputation beyond reputeglm47 has a reputation beyond reputeglm47 has a reputation beyond reputeglm47 has a reputation beyond reputeglm47 has a reputation beyond repute

BAsed on this past spring I agree with you.

Champ TYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond repute

How is DA's arm? At the Spring Game he looked as if he was still have some problems. like most I think he has the most upside but I do like Kubic as far as not making that critical mistake that causes a loss. I have always like Champion. But he was not that impressive at the Spring Game either.

Big Dog #1techfan seems to have something between the ears#1techfan seems to have something between the ears#1techfan seems to have something between the ears#1techfan seems to have something between the ears#1techfan seems to have something between the ears#1techfan seems to have something between the ears#1techfan seems to have something between the ears#1techfan seems to have something between the ears #1techfan's Avatar

Yea I think that DA has the most all-around talent of the three QBs we are discussing. I'm not too sure where DA is with the arm, I haven't talked to him in a while but I would like to find out how the arm is. DA has the best chance of making big plays for us so we'll see how it goes. onc two a days start.

2004 and 2010-2011 BB&B Pick 'Em Contest Champion DogsWin has a reputation beyond reputeDogsWin has a reputation beyond reputeDogsWin has a reputation beyond reputeDogsWin has a reputation beyond reputeDogsWin has a reputation beyond reputeDogsWin has a reputation beyond reputeDogsWin has a reputation beyond reputeDogsWin has a reputation beyond reputeDogsWin has a reputation beyond reputeDogsWin has a reputation beyond reputeDogsWin has a reputation beyond repute DogsWin's Avatar

1. Kubik
    2. Allen
    3. Champion

Champ kdaniel72 is a jewel in the roughkdaniel72 is a jewel in the roughkdaniel72 is a jewel in the roughkdaniel72 is a jewel in the roughkdaniel72 is a jewel in the roughkdaniel72 is a jewel in the roughkdaniel72 is a jewel in the roughkdaniel72 is a jewel in the roughkdaniel72 is a jewel in the roughkdaniel72 is a jewel in the roughkdaniel72 is a jewel in the rough

Just because you have a "MAN CRUSH" on Zack does not mean he is the best QB we have!

Champ Rooster has a reputation beyond reputeRooster has a reputation beyond reputeRooster has a reputation beyond reputeRooster has a reputation beyond reputeRooster has a reputation beyond reputeRooster has a reputation beyond reputeRooster has a reputation beyond reputeRooster has a reputation beyond reputeRooster has a reputation beyond reputeRooster has a reputation beyond reputeRooster has a reputation beyond repute Rooster's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by kdaniel72
    Just because you have a "MAN CRUSH" on Zack does not mean he is the best QB we have!
    Dude - That was wrong. Looks like living w/ BK wore off on him!
    “Ability is what you're capable of doing. Motivation determines what you do. Attitude determines how well you do it.”
    Lou Holtz - Football Coach

"A government big enough to give you everything you want, is strong enough to take everything you have." - Thomas Jefferson

"Bring back the rotary phone so we don't have to press 1 for English."
    www.casadice.com

Champ NashVegasRabidK9 is a jewel in the roughNashVegasRabidK9 is a jewel in the roughNashVegasRabidK9 is a jewel in the roughNashVegasRabidK9 is a jewel in the roughNashVegasRabidK9 is a jewel in the roughNashVegasRabidK9 is a jewel in the roughNashVegasRabidK9 is a jewel in the roughNashVegasRabidK9 is a jewel in the roughNashVegasRabidK9 is a jewel in the roughNashVegasRabidK9 is a jewel in the roughNashVegasRabidK9 is a jewel in the rough

Anybody gotten any looks at the new kid from NJ???

Big Dog NTXDawg is a splendid one to beholdNTXDawg is a splendid one to beholdNTXDawg is a splendid one to beholdNTXDawg is a splendid one to beholdNTXDawg is a splendid one to beholdNTXDawg is a splendid one to beholdNTXDawg is a splendid one to beholdNTXDawg is a splendid one to beholdNTXDawg is a splendid one to beholdNTXDawg is a splendid one to beholdNTXDawg is a splendid one to behold NTXDawg's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by johnnylightnin
    When DA was healthy, he won the job outright...ya'll remember that?

Ummm, no he didn't. Bicknell never named DA nor Kubik the outright starter. It was only after DA got hurt that Kubik became the starter by default, by the time DA was healthy, Bicknell was comfortable with Kubik.

Personally, if either DA or Kubik is our starter I see QB as a real weak spot. I've not seen Champion play, but I hope he gets a chance, because he can't be any worse than the other two.

+ Reply to Thread