+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Nice article on Santiago

Champ DONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond repute

Nice article on Santiago

Jimmy Watson wrote a nice article on Byron Santiago in the Times. Congratulations, Jimmy, well done. That's what we want to read, not about how our fan base sucks all the time. The game is all about the players and they are the ones that deserve the press coverage. Keep up the good work and I'll quit writing about you.

Champ arkansasbob has a reputation beyond reputearkansasbob has a reputation beyond reputearkansasbob has a reputation beyond reputearkansasbob has a reputation beyond reputearkansasbob has a reputation beyond reputearkansasbob has a reputation beyond reputearkansasbob has a reputation beyond reputearkansasbob has a reputation beyond reputearkansasbob has a reputation beyond reputearkansasbob has a reputation beyond reputearkansasbob has a reputation beyond repute arkansasbob's Avatar

Re: Nice article on Santiago

Quote Originally Posted by DONW
    Jimmy Watson wrote a nice article on Byron Santiago in the Times. Congratulations, Jimmy, well done. That's what we want to read, not about how our fan base sucks all the time. The game is all about the players and they are the ones that deserve the press coverage. Keep up the good work and I'll quit writing about you.
    i agree, and reading the quotes in that article, i think i really like greg malo. i don't remember ever having read any of his quotes before, but the fact that he said "100 percent" and not "110" makes me like him.

i'm really jonesin' for some football and articles like this just make it worse. the fact that Tech's season starts a little later than usual this year doesn't help either.

+ Reply to Thread