+ Reply to Thread

Thread: TV Pre Run on KNOE

Champ theinsider is on top of his/her gametheinsider is on top of his/her gametheinsider is on top of his/her gametheinsider is on top of his/her gametheinsider is on top of his/her gametheinsider is on top of his/her gametheinsider is on top of his/her gametheinsider is on top of his/her gametheinsider is on top of his/her gametheinsider is on top of his/her gametheinsider is on top of his/her game

TV Pre Run on KNOE

I wanted to give you the times for tomorrow 8/02/05 to watch KNOE to see Tech Football. These ads were sponsored by Dr. Jarrell and will run until September 4, 2005. KNOE bonused us 50 ads to make a total of 100 ads. Special thanks to Dr. Jarrell for sponsoring the ads. Shaun Lorenzano produced the ad.

7:44 AM
    3:50 PM (bonus)
    6:12 PM
    10:32 PM

Champ dawgcrazy is a jewel in the roughdawgcrazy is a jewel in the roughdawgcrazy is a jewel in the roughdawgcrazy is a jewel in the roughdawgcrazy is a jewel in the roughdawgcrazy is a jewel in the roughdawgcrazy is a jewel in the roughdawgcrazy is a jewel in the roughdawgcrazy is a jewel in the roughdawgcrazy is a jewel in the roughdawgcrazy is a jewel in the rough

Re: TV Pre Run on KNOE

Quote Originally Posted by theinsider
    I wanted to give you the times for tomorrow 8/02/05 to watch KNOE to see Tech Football. These ads were sponsored by Dr. Jarrell and will run until September 4, 2005. KNOE bonused us 50 ads to make a total of 100 ads. Special thanks to Dr. Jarrell for sponsoring the ads. Shaun Lorenzano produced the ad.

7:44 AM
    3:50 PM (bonus)
    6:12 PM
    10:32 PM
    Yay! Three cheers to Dr. Jarrell...I wish I could pick up KNOE!

Champ theinsider is on top of his/her gametheinsider is on top of his/her gametheinsider is on top of his/her gametheinsider is on top of his/her gametheinsider is on top of his/her gametheinsider is on top of his/her gametheinsider is on top of his/her gametheinsider is on top of his/her gametheinsider is on top of his/her gametheinsider is on top of his/her gametheinsider is on top of his/her game

see ad at www.real2reelvideo.com by clicking on "gallery"

Champ splicer is a glorious beacon of lightsplicer is a glorious beacon of lightsplicer is a glorious beacon of lightsplicer is a glorious beacon of lightsplicer is a glorious beacon of lightsplicer is a glorious beacon of lightsplicer is a glorious beacon of lightsplicer is a glorious beacon of lightsplicer is a glorious beacon of lightsplicer is a glorious beacon of lightsplicer is a glorious beacon of light

wow, 6:12 is right before sports, 10:32 is right after sports

good times

Champ dawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond repute dawg80's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by theinsider
    see ad at www.real2reelvideo.com by clicking on "gallery"
    Lee, I've occasionally been a critic of yours, with your predictions of future events, but I have to give props when they are due. I watch that clip everytime I log on to BBB. Good job!

"talk about things that nobody cares" (nanotechology)
    "wearing other things that nobody wears" (royal blue)
    "listen babe, I gotta make clear" (log on to BBB)
    "can't say babe where we'll be in a year" (CUSA?)

+ Reply to Thread