+ Reply to Thread

Thread: 2005 Baseball Hall of Fame

Champ TulsaPup is a splendid one to beholdTulsaPup is a splendid one to beholdTulsaPup is a splendid one to beholdTulsaPup is a splendid one to beholdTulsaPup is a splendid one to beholdTulsaPup is a splendid one to beholdTulsaPup is a splendid one to beholdTulsaPup is a splendid one to beholdTulsaPup is a splendid one to beholdTulsaPup is a splendid one to beholdTulsaPup is a splendid one to behold TulsaPup's Avatar

2005 Baseball Hall of Fame

Just wanted to see what everyone thought of the new inductees, and of course, the snubs. Inducted this year were Cubs 2B Ryne Sandberg and Red Sox 3B Wade Boggs. Still not in the hall are home run record holder Roger Maris and Braves great Dale Murphy

Champ TulsaDawg is on top of his/her gameTulsaDawg is on top of his/her gameTulsaDawg is on top of his/her gameTulsaDawg is on top of his/her gameTulsaDawg is on top of his/her gameTulsaDawg is on top of his/her gameTulsaDawg is on top of his/her gameTulsaDawg is on top of his/her gameTulsaDawg is on top of his/her gameTulsaDawg is on top of his/her gameTulsaDawg is on top of his/her game TulsaDawg's Avatar

Re: 2005 Baseball Hall of Fame

Sandberg and Boggs very well deserved. I don't think Maris should be in. I really like Murphy but I think he is borderline. He probably won't get in.
    Go Tech!

Champ dhussdawg has a reputation beyond reputedhussdawg has a reputation beyond reputedhussdawg has a reputation beyond reputedhussdawg has a reputation beyond reputedhussdawg has a reputation beyond reputedhussdawg has a reputation beyond reputedhussdawg has a reputation beyond reputedhussdawg has a reputation beyond reputedhussdawg has a reputation beyond reputedhussdawg has a reputation beyond reputedhussdawg has a reputation beyond repute dhussdawg's Avatar

Re: 2005 Baseball Hall of Fame

Sandberg, great hitting 2b for his day (pre-juice) and probably the best fielding 2b of all-time, he gets my vote. Boggs, one of the best contact hitters of all-time, only behind Gwynn in the modern era and also a great fielder. I believe Maris wont get in, fairly mediocre career numbers overall, although he did win two MVPs. I would love for Murphy to get in, he was my favorite player when I was younger. He was a great man, won back to back MVPs. He was also a catcher for a while, he fell only 2 homers shy of 400 which used to be the magic number, but with roidhead era screwing that all up I am just not sure if he is giong to make it. He also won 5 gold gloves in OF. He is on the edge, but I am not sure if he will ever get the push.

Champ KSDAWG has a reputation beyond reputeKSDAWG has a reputation beyond reputeKSDAWG has a reputation beyond reputeKSDAWG has a reputation beyond reputeKSDAWG has a reputation beyond reputeKSDAWG has a reputation beyond reputeKSDAWG has a reputation beyond reputeKSDAWG has a reputation beyond reputeKSDAWG has a reputation beyond reputeKSDAWG has a reputation beyond reputeKSDAWG has a reputation beyond repute

Thumbs Up Re: 2005 Baseball Hall of Fame

As a huge Cubbies fan and a Sandberg era kid, It was a proud moment when he got inducted. Almost as good as when Nolan Ryan got in.

+ Reply to Thread