+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Times article on Katie

Champ shreveportdawg is a glorious beacon of lightshreveportdawg is a glorious beacon of lightshreveportdawg is a glorious beacon of lightshreveportdawg is a glorious beacon of lightshreveportdawg is a glorious beacon of lightshreveportdawg is a glorious beacon of lightshreveportdawg is a glorious beacon of lightshreveportdawg is a glorious beacon of lightshreveportdawg is a glorious beacon of lightshreveportdawg is a glorious beacon of lightshreveportdawg is a glorious beacon of light shreveportdawg's Avatar

Times article on Katie

JIMMY WATSON:

Techsters assistant is role model for youngsters at local camp

August 3, 2005
    When Katie Cochran signed with the Lady Techsters approximately a decade ago, she wasn't considered a top Division I prospect. But that didn't keep Lady Techsters coach Leon Barmore from seeking the signature of the feisty point guard and adding her to his team.

"In putting together a team every year, I always felt like I needed a Katie Cochran-type player on our team," Barmore said. "Although she wasn't a superstar, Katie was a very sound player and the type person who would represent herself and the Lady Techsters with integrity."

http://www.shreveporttimes.com/apps/pbcs.dll/article?AID=/20050803/SPORTS0407/508030319/1001/SPORTS
    Last edited by sportdawg; 10-06-2005 at 08:53 AM.

+ Reply to Thread