+ Reply to Thread

Thread: SUMMER S&C PROGRAM

Champ MICKEYS14 has a brilliant futureMICKEYS14 has a brilliant futureMICKEYS14 has a brilliant futureMICKEYS14 has a brilliant futureMICKEYS14 has a brilliant futureMICKEYS14 has a brilliant futureMICKEYS14 has a brilliant futureMICKEYS14 has a brilliant futureMICKEYS14 has a brilliant futureMICKEYS14 has a brilliant futureMICKEYS14 has a brilliant future

SUMMER S&C PROGRAM

Coach McKnight has just concluded the summer strength & conditioning program with testing last week. This program has been very successful with 65 veterans & 11 newcomers participating. I can only comment on ONE of the players that ALL of us have been so interested in as his wife is a regular on our board.

It is true that I questioned the listed weight & overall strength of Barry Robertson, our starting inside LB. Even Coach HD questioned the same after he saw Barry get "pushed around a bit" by opposing OL last year. You ALL will be happy to know that Barry is now a SOLID 232 lbs. & has increased his totals on the three measured lifts by a WHOPPING 15% since the season ended in December, 2004. KAT told all of us he was working hard to accomplish these goals and she was ABSOLUTELY RIGHT!

Please do not ask me about others-I have been sworn to secrecy under the HIPPA rules! Suffice it to say that our starters are all ready to roll.

Champ champion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond repute

Re: SUMMER S&C PROGRAM

Great news! Thanks for the update.

Champ kdaniel72 is a jewel in the roughkdaniel72 is a jewel in the roughkdaniel72 is a jewel in the roughkdaniel72 is a jewel in the roughkdaniel72 is a jewel in the roughkdaniel72 is a jewel in the roughkdaniel72 is a jewel in the roughkdaniel72 is a jewel in the roughkdaniel72 is a jewel in the roughkdaniel72 is a jewel in the roughkdaniel72 is a jewel in the rough

Come on coach! Don't list names but give us some totals!!!!!!!!! Like best Max or something. PLEASE!
    Quote Originally Posted by MICKEYS14
    Coach McKnight has just concluded the summer strength & conditioning program with testing last week. This program has been very successful with 65 veterans & 11 newcomers participating. I can only comment on ONE of the players that ALL of us have been so interested in as his wife is a regular on our board.

It is true that I questioned the listed weight & overall strength of Barry Robertson, our starting inside LB. Even Coach HD questioned the same after he saw Barry get "pushed around a bit" by opposing OL last year. You ALL will be happy to know that Barry is now a SOLID 232 lbs. & has increased his totals on the three measured lifts by a WHOPPING 15% since the season ended in December, 2004. KAT told all of us he was working hard to accomplish these goals and she was ABSOLUTELY RIGHT!

Please do not ask me about others-I have been sworn to secrecy under the HIPPA rules! Suffice it to say that our starters are all ready to roll.

Varsity Bulldog scubbdog is just really nicescubbdog is just really nicescubbdog is just really nicescubbdog is just really nicescubbdog is just really nicescubbdog is just really nicescubbdog is just really nicescubbdog is just really nicescubbdog is just really nicescubbdog is just really nicescubbdog is just really nice scubbdog's Avatar

On a related note CFN posted today that Marcus Lindsey is the heaviest guy likely to see the field this season at a happy 375 lbs. I thought this to be pretty cool.

http://www.collegefootballnews.com/2..._of_Whimsy.htm

Bleed Tech Blue! JAY is a splendid one to beholdJAY is a splendid one to beholdJAY is a splendid one to beholdJAY is a splendid one to beholdJAY is a splendid one to beholdJAY is a splendid one to beholdJAY is a splendid one to beholdJAY is a splendid one to beholdJAY is a splendid one to beholdJAY is a splendid one to beholdJAY is a splendid one to behold JAY's Avatar

http://goblackbears.collegesports.co...garrett00.html

crudup was listed at 6-11 365. this guy might have him beat!

+ Reply to Thread