+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: WEDNESDAY, AUG 17

Champ Dirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond repute Dirtydawg's Avatar

Re: WEDNESDAY, AUG 17

Quote Originally Posted by Dawgbitten
    Mick, you have the voice for radio, the knowledge, and sheer entertainment value. Please consider.
    I was told he has the face for radio, too.

Champ DawgFaninHous has a reputation beyond reputeDawgFaninHous has a reputation beyond reputeDawgFaninHous has a reputation beyond reputeDawgFaninHous has a reputation beyond reputeDawgFaninHous has a reputation beyond reputeDawgFaninHous has a reputation beyond reputeDawgFaninHous has a reputation beyond reputeDawgFaninHous has a reputation beyond reputeDawgFaninHous has a reputation beyond reputeDawgFaninHous has a reputation beyond reputeDawgFaninHous has a reputation beyond repute DawgFaninHous's Avatar

This is the best idea to come out of Tech in a long time.............

Please Coach Slaughter, consider it! You would be perfect! Since I sit right behind you at the games, I would miss your presence, but it would be much more meaningful to have you in the booth given your expertise!

DFiH

Varsity Bulldog MADDAWGNBAMA has turned a few heads around hereMADDAWGNBAMA has turned a few heads around hereMADDAWGNBAMA has turned a few heads around hereMADDAWGNBAMA has turned a few heads around hereMADDAWGNBAMA has turned a few heads around here

Quote Originally Posted by Dirtydawg
    I was told he has the face for radio, too.
    and the physique too!!!
    ________
    Ford Territory Picture
    Last edited by MADDAWGNBAMA; 02-16-2011 at 03:44 PM.

Champ MICKEYS14 has a brilliant futureMICKEYS14 has a brilliant futureMICKEYS14 has a brilliant futureMICKEYS14 has a brilliant futureMICKEYS14 has a brilliant futureMICKEYS14 has a brilliant futureMICKEYS14 has a brilliant futureMICKEYS14 has a brilliant futureMICKEYS14 has a brilliant futureMICKEYS14 has a brilliant futureMICKEYS14 has a brilliant future

Face & Facique? You guys are NUTS!

Progressive King of 2011 Dawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond repute Dawgpix's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by MICKEYS14
    Face & Facique? You guys are NUTS!
    Now ur talking!
    Okay, okay. I'm not pressuring you, but when Bennie Thornell comes bouncing up the grandstand looking for you with the field microphone, make sure you give him some good comments.
    tm

PS-Are the fish biting at our honey of a fishing hole?
    Louisiana Tech University
    Flagship of the University of Louisiana System

Champ MICKEYS14 has a brilliant futureMICKEYS14 has a brilliant futureMICKEYS14 has a brilliant futureMICKEYS14 has a brilliant futureMICKEYS14 has a brilliant futureMICKEYS14 has a brilliant futureMICKEYS14 has a brilliant futureMICKEYS14 has a brilliant futureMICKEYS14 has a brilliant futureMICKEYS14 has a brilliant futureMICKEYS14 has a brilliant future

We would fill up the boat with bream IF we could stand the heat! Boy, do I long for the days when you & I filled up the boat! (Did we ever catch anything?)

Puppy LaTechFanatic is an unknown

How are the DB's looking? I know that is an area of concern.

FANATIC-Most everyone "looks" good in SHORTS--muscular, sleek, fast. Before we can pronounce for REAL "how a given group looks," we will have to see them in sustained LIVE action. Everyone draw a deep breath & please be patient---those of us locals will try to be realistic when we have a "body of evidence" from which to draw some reasonable conclusions. (In case you are wondering, CARTEK taught me that last sentence).

+ Reply to Thread