+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Typical Saints

2011 Pick 'Em Champion johnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond repute johnnylightnin's Avatar

Typical Saints

These guys can't win for losin'. I've rarely seen a team shoot themselves in the foot as much as the Saints. They're a few stupid penatlies away from being up on the Super Bowl champs...but alas, they are the Saints. :bigcry:
    Time is your friend. Impulse is your enemy. -John Bogle

Champ KSDAWG has a reputation beyond reputeKSDAWG has a reputation beyond reputeKSDAWG has a reputation beyond reputeKSDAWG has a reputation beyond reputeKSDAWG has a reputation beyond reputeKSDAWG has a reputation beyond reputeKSDAWG has a reputation beyond reputeKSDAWG has a reputation beyond reputeKSDAWG has a reputation beyond reputeKSDAWG has a reputation beyond reputeKSDAWG has a reputation beyond repute

Re: Typical Saints

I am glad I have missed this game!

Champ Ktulu7 has a reputation beyond reputeKtulu7 has a reputation beyond reputeKtulu7 has a reputation beyond reputeKtulu7 has a reputation beyond reputeKtulu7 has a reputation beyond reputeKtulu7 has a reputation beyond reputeKtulu7 has a reputation beyond reputeKtulu7 has a reputation beyond reputeKtulu7 has a reputation beyond reputeKtulu7 has a reputation beyond reputeKtulu7 has a reputation beyond repute

Wrong! Saints win! Saints win! 15 points in 19 seconds at around 2 min. left! Great TD drive, two pointer, and then blast the QB for a fumble through the air, Saints defense catches it, takes it home! Patriots can't put it in in response, 10 point victory!

New Orleans 37
    New England 27

Who dat? SAINTS

Champ TYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by johnnylightnin
    These guys can't win for losin'. I've rarely seen a team shoot themselves in the foot as much as the Saints. They're a few stupid penatlies away from being up on the Super Bowl champs...but alas, they are the Saints. :bigcry:
    Oh you of little faith. They won!

GO SAINTS GO!!!

Champ steltz is a jewel in the roughsteltz is a jewel in the roughsteltz is a jewel in the roughsteltz is a jewel in the roughsteltz is a jewel in the roughsteltz is a jewel in the roughsteltz is a jewel in the roughsteltz is a jewel in the roughsteltz is a jewel in the roughsteltz is a jewel in the roughsteltz is a jewel in the rough steltz's Avatar

WHO DAT SAY THEY GONNA BEAT THEM SAINTS....WHO DAT????
    I love the Saints soo much haha. As I lost 10 bucks at poker the Saints won, So it all evened out. haha

We are gonna win the Super Bowl. I know its preseason, BUT WE GOT IT!! HAHA

GO SAINTSSS!!!

Champ LT is a jewel in the roughLT is a jewel in the roughLT is a jewel in the roughLT is a jewel in the roughLT is a jewel in the roughLT is a jewel in the roughLT is a jewel in the roughLT is a jewel in the roughLT is a jewel in the roughLT is a jewel in the roughLT is a jewel in the rough

Who has taken over for Buddy D on WWL?
    ________
    Vaporizer volcano
    Last edited by LT; 05-05-2011 at 12:23 AM.

Champ 96bulldog is a jewel in the rough96bulldog is a jewel in the rough96bulldog is a jewel in the rough96bulldog is a jewel in the rough96bulldog is a jewel in the rough96bulldog is a jewel in the rough96bulldog is a jewel in the rough96bulldog is a jewel in the rough96bulldog is a jewel in the rough96bulldog is a jewel in the rough96bulldog is a jewel in the rough 96bulldog's Avatar

I was really impressed with Nate Poole. He made some fine catches, and that leap for the endzone was an amazing play at the end of the game!

Champ bluecrew has a reputation beyond reputebluecrew has a reputation beyond reputebluecrew has a reputation beyond reputebluecrew has a reputation beyond reputebluecrew has a reputation beyond reputebluecrew has a reputation beyond reputebluecrew has a reputation beyond reputebluecrew has a reputation beyond reputebluecrew has a reputation beyond reputebluecrew has a reputation beyond reputebluecrew has a reputation beyond repute bluecrew's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by LT
    Who has taken over for Buddy D on WWL?

Bobby Hebert. Yes that Bobby Hebert.

Champ Ktulu7 has a reputation beyond reputeKtulu7 has a reputation beyond reputeKtulu7 has a reputation beyond reputeKtulu7 has a reputation beyond reputeKtulu7 has a reputation beyond reputeKtulu7 has a reputation beyond reputeKtulu7 has a reputation beyond reputeKtulu7 has a reputation beyond reputeKtulu7 has a reputation beyond reputeKtulu7 has a reputation beyond reputeKtulu7 has a reputation beyond repute

no way.... awesome

Champ TECHAJUN is just really niceTECHAJUN is just really niceTECHAJUN is just really niceTECHAJUN is just really niceTECHAJUN is just really niceTECHAJUN is just really niceTECHAJUN is just really niceTECHAJUN is just really niceTECHAJUN is just really niceTECHAJUN is just really niceTECHAJUN is just really nice TECHAJUN's Avatar

YEP...taught him well

finally...another Hebert in the business

Champ Dawgbitten is a jewel in the roughDawgbitten is a jewel in the roughDawgbitten is a jewel in the roughDawgbitten is a jewel in the roughDawgbitten is a jewel in the roughDawgbitten is a jewel in the roughDawgbitten is a jewel in the roughDawgbitten is a jewel in the roughDawgbitten is a jewel in the roughDawgbitten is a jewel in the roughDawgbitten is a jewel in the rough Dawgbitten's Avatar

Preseason. Meltdown sure to come. Stay tuned.

2011 Pick 'Em Champion johnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond repute johnnylightnin's Avatar

I can't believe I got red for my previous post. Anyone who posted anything at the time I posted would've felt the same way. Yeah, I'm glad they won, but let's not get ahead of ourselves. Did anybody notice how they didn't really move the ball that much better when NE put in the second team D? They play to there level of competition. I was glad to see the win. Bouman looked good and the defense looked pretty good too. I'm worried about Joe, but I think Donte will have a break out year. I can't get enough of that fullback...he's the man. Everybody is sayin' the panther's will win the division, I'd love to hand them an opening day loss.

Champ bluecrew has a reputation beyond reputebluecrew has a reputation beyond reputebluecrew has a reputation beyond reputebluecrew has a reputation beyond reputebluecrew has a reputation beyond reputebluecrew has a reputation beyond reputebluecrew has a reputation beyond reputebluecrew has a reputation beyond reputebluecrew has a reputation beyond reputebluecrew has a reputation beyond reputebluecrew has a reputation beyond repute bluecrew's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by johnnylightnin
    I can't believe I got red for my previous post. Anyone who posted anything at the time I posted would've felt the same way. Yeah, I'm glad they won, but let's not get ahead of ourselves. Did anybody notice how they didn't really move the ball that much better when NE put in the second team D? They play to there level of competition. I was glad to see the win. Bouman looked good and the defense looked pretty good too. I'm worried about Joe, but I think Donte will have a break out year. I can't get enough of that fullback...he's the man. Everybody is sayin' the panther's will win the division, I'd love to hand them an opening day loss.
    Joe is the least the saints need to worry about he will turn it on when it counts, this has kinda been his routine in the pre-season i say get the drops out now.

Jamal Brown was fun to watch. He's got a lot of passion. I love the fact that, as a rookie, he was ready to fight Willie McGhinnist(sp.). If Aaron gets his head right, this could be a good year. I think the defense will be better (they had nowhere to go but up). And, a healthy Deuce will do wonders for our passing game. Stecker looked good last night. I think most of the team played well. What concerns me most are the mental mistakes. Our penalties last night were ridiculous. We're never short on talent...it's usually discipline that gets us in the end.

+ Reply to Thread