+ Reply to Thread

Thread: New Style Option

Administrator TechDawgFan is a jewel in the roughTechDawgFan is a jewel in the roughTechDawgFan is a jewel in the roughTechDawgFan is a jewel in the roughTechDawgFan is a jewel in the roughTechDawgFan is a jewel in the roughTechDawgFan is a jewel in the roughTechDawgFan is a jewel in the roughTechDawgFan is a jewel in the roughTechDawgFan is a jewel in the roughTechDawgFan is a jewel in the rough TechDawgFan's Avatar

New Style Option

I've installed a new user selectable style here on the site that you might want to check out. It's pretty dark and I know that many of you won't like it, but some of you may. It's called deepred and you can give it a test drive by scrolling to the bottom of the screen and using the pulldown box to select "deepred". If you don't like it, just go back to the same place and select "latechbbb".

I'm working on getting some other skins put together that will give everybody the option to choose the look and feel that they like best. If you like this look, or even if you don't, give me some feedback so I know what to be looking for.

Thanks again!

TDF (Chris)

Champ dawgcrazy is a jewel in the roughdawgcrazy is a jewel in the roughdawgcrazy is a jewel in the roughdawgcrazy is a jewel in the roughdawgcrazy is a jewel in the roughdawgcrazy is a jewel in the roughdawgcrazy is a jewel in the roughdawgcrazy is a jewel in the roughdawgcrazy is a jewel in the roughdawgcrazy is a jewel in the roughdawgcrazy is a jewel in the rough

Re: New Style Option

Quote Originally Posted by TechDawgFan
    I've installed a new user selectable style here on the site that you might want to check out. It's pretty dark and I know that many of you won't like it, but some of you may. It's called deepred and you can give it a test drive by scrolling to the bottom of the screen and using the pulldown box to select "deepred". If you don't like it, just go back to the same place and select "latechbbb".

I'm working on getting some other skins put together that will give everybody the option to choose the look and feel that they like best. If you like this look, or even if you don't, give me some feedback so I know what to be looking for.

Thanks again!

TDF (Chris)
    I like it--a nice change on the eyes. The buttons ("Quote" etc.) are a little strange. It's always fun to have a little variety though...

Administrator TechDawgFan is a jewel in the roughTechDawgFan is a jewel in the roughTechDawgFan is a jewel in the roughTechDawgFan is a jewel in the roughTechDawgFan is a jewel in the roughTechDawgFan is a jewel in the roughTechDawgFan is a jewel in the roughTechDawgFan is a jewel in the roughTechDawgFan is a jewel in the roughTechDawgFan is a jewel in the roughTechDawgFan is a jewel in the rough TechDawgFan's Avatar

Yeah, some folks are supposed to be working on the buttons. When they get them updated, I'll install them.

Thanks for the comment!

TDF

One important thing to remember if you are using this template. The Chat option is unavailble on the top screen!!! In order to get to chat, you will need to select the latechbbb skin and get to it from there. I'm working on updating the template, but I've got to figure out how to get it integrated with the skin.

TDF

Quote Originally Posted by TechDawgFan
    One important thing to remember if you are using this template. The Chat option is unavailble on the top screen!!! In order to get to chat, you will need to select the latechbbb skin and get to it from there. I'm working on updating the template, but I've got to figure out how to get it integrated with the skin.

TDF
    Issue fixed. vBChat now works with the deepred skin.

Chris

2011 Pick 'Em Champion johnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond repute johnnylightnin's Avatar

I'm a fan.
    Time is your friend. Impulse is your enemy. -John Bogle

Champ RougeDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRougeDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRougeDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRougeDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRougeDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRougeDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRougeDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRougeDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRougeDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRougeDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRougeDawg has a reputation beyond repute RougeDawg's Avatar

I like it. Easy on the eyes.

+ Reply to Thread