+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Alexandria Sign Plan!

2011 Pick 'Em Champion johnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond repute johnnylightnin's Avatar

Alexandria Sign Plan!

I'm wondering who I need to contact to get a bunch of those "Another Bulldawg fan who says, 'Buy season Tickets'". We see so much LSU crap here, I just think it would be nice if we saw a Tech sign every 15th house or so. I saw them when I was in Ruston, but I want to get some down here. There are 2400 alumni in Rapides Parish. I think if we got every season ticket holder in a-town to put up a sign, there might be more of them than you think.
    Time is your friend. Impulse is your enemy. -John Bogle

Champ THEarmada has a reputation beyond reputeTHEarmada has a reputation beyond reputeTHEarmada has a reputation beyond reputeTHEarmada has a reputation beyond reputeTHEarmada has a reputation beyond reputeTHEarmada has a reputation beyond reputeTHEarmada has a reputation beyond reputeTHEarmada has a reputation beyond reputeTHEarmada has a reputation beyond reputeTHEarmada has a reputation beyond reputeTHEarmada has a reputation beyond repute THEarmada's Avatar

Re: Alexandria Sign Plan!

Let's do it. We need to get a ton of them and then get in contact with season ticket holders and ask them if they want a sign. THEN we could contact TECH business people and see if they would want season tickets and if they would like to have a sign. I like it, I think there needs to be a fight for central louisiana and I think we have some devoted alumni willing to do some dirty work. Hell, LSU's had fans handed to them for so long, their alumni wouldn't know what to do. I like it Jonny, I would say contact our ole bud Ronny.

HOW BOUT DEM DAWGS!!!

2011 Pick 'Em Champion johnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond repute johnnylightnin's Avatar

I just got off the phone with Ronny's office. The very nice lady is sending me a bunch of the signs...she's mailing them tomorrow. I told her to send them to your house BDs03-since my mail man is kind of hit or miss.

Okay, so now that that is taken care of...we a-towners need to meet once the signs come in so we can get them up. Any ideas about where to meet guys? If you're a member of cenla champs PM me and we can figure out whether or not we can meet officially or if we want to just wing it. I'm pumped now...let's get it done.

Administrator DocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond repute DocMarvin362's Avatar

What signs are ya'll talking about?

Quote Originally Posted by DocMarvin362
    What signs are ya'll talking about?
    We're talking about the signs that are up all over Ruston. I don't remember exactly what the wording was, but it was something to the effect of...another bulldog says, "buy season tickets". It's not the message I'm wanting to get all over a-town, it's the state T and a little red and blue to catch your eye in a town full of yellow and purple. I want folks here to know that we are excited about Tech and about Tech football this year.

Bulldog MattEE has turned a few heads around hereMattEE has turned a few heads around hereMattEE has turned a few heads around hereMattEE has turned a few heads around hereMattEE has turned a few heads around here MattEE's Avatar

Good job guys I got some friends down in the Alexandria area that went to Tech and I am they would like to get a sign. PM if you can get them one or if you have enough for my friend to come and pick one up for his place.

thanks and great job strength comes from within!!!

+ Reply to Thread