+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Bush sets a new low

Champ altadawg is on top of his/her gamealtadawg is on top of his/her gamealtadawg is on top of his/her gamealtadawg is on top of his/her gamealtadawg is on top of his/her gamealtadawg is on top of his/her gamealtadawg is on top of his/her gamealtadawg is on top of his/her gamealtadawg is on top of his/her gamealtadawg is on top of his/her gamealtadawg is on top of his/her game

Thumbs Down Bush sets a new low

under 40% job approval rating for the first time. Its going to continue to drop. Heck, I have even noticed that many longtime W supporters on this board have slacked off their support, Considerably.

Have a great weekend!

Champ TYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond repute

Re: Bush sets a new low

Quote Originally Posted by altadawg
    under 40% job approval rating for the first time. Its going to continue to drop. Heck, I have even noticed that many longtime W supporters on this board have slacked off their support, Considerably.

Have a great weekend!
    For me, I am upset only where Bush's policy "against" Israel in concerned. Other then this, I still love the guy.

Champ duckbillplatty has a reputation beyond reputeduckbillplatty has a reputation beyond reputeduckbillplatty has a reputation beyond reputeduckbillplatty has a reputation beyond reputeduckbillplatty has a reputation beyond reputeduckbillplatty has a reputation beyond reputeduckbillplatty has a reputation beyond reputeduckbillplatty has a reputation beyond reputeduckbillplatty has a reputation beyond reputeduckbillplatty has a reputation beyond reputeduckbillplatty has a reputation beyond repute duckbillplatty's Avatar

Have a great weekend!
    War can be unpopular...

Me... I will continue to support President Bush.

If an elecion were tomorrow, I'm not sure there's a Democrat that the public would think better of.

2011 Pick 'Em Champion johnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond repute johnnylightnin's Avatar

Heck, I have even noticed that many longtime W supporters on this board have slacked off their support, Considerably.
    I've been quiet on the paw-litics board for 1 reason only...FOOTBALL!!!!! Thee's something we can all agree on right? Probably not. I think Bush's approval rating is low because of the impatience of the American people and their lack of resolve in the face of adversity. Look, we're getting anti-war sentiment like there hasn't been since vietnam...and for what? A just war that 98 senators agreed should be waged back during the clinton administration. This war is far more just than Vietnam, yet the media and folks like moveon are acting as if we were unprovoked and unjustified. When you present the facts and really reason it out, we had every right...no...we had a responsibility to go to Iraq because of the things that we signed and committed to. When faced with those facts the libs fall back on...yeah, but look how poorly he's running the war...the old bait and switch. I wish we were being more aggressive over there so we could really get the job done, but let's face it, GW can't afford to lose any more popularity points. Keep in mind that I think one of the main reasons for his low number is the propogation of falsehoods by the media and popular culture. Anyway, we've got two weeks until football season and if I can help it, you probably won't see me much on this section of the board...it's been a slow Friday and that's the only reason I'm here now. I'd much rather be reading about Moats.

PS: did you see where the lady that's down there with Sheehan(can't remember what organization she represents) said that the insurgents were freedom fighters and that they were justified in their actions and should be fully supported by the American people...Wow!
    Time is your friend. Impulse is your enemy. -John Bogle

Champ markay714 has a brilliant futuremarkay714 has a brilliant futuremarkay714 has a brilliant futuremarkay714 has a brilliant futuremarkay714 has a brilliant futuremarkay714 has a brilliant futuremarkay714 has a brilliant futuremarkay714 has a brilliant futuremarkay714 has a brilliant futuremarkay714 has a brilliant futuremarkay714 has a brilliant future markay714's Avatar

Not me, man. I saw somebody pulled over with a W sticker on their bumper w/ car trouble. I was going to stop to help 'em, but apparently somebody else that liked his taste had stopped to help!

I've been working WAY too much as a good Republican taking personal responsibility for getting my projects done on time....no time to say how great our leader is!

2011 Pick 'Em Champion johnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond repute johnnylightnin's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Iamsadawg
    Bush is definitely great..........a "great" big asshole!
    The intelligent response that we can always count on from you dawgfood. Face it, if Bush lied, so did Clinton and Kerry.

Big Dog Memdawg is just really niceMemdawg is just really niceMemdawg is just really niceMemdawg is just really niceMemdawg is just really niceMemdawg is just really niceMemdawg is just really niceMemdawg is just really niceMemdawg is just really niceMemdawg is just really niceMemdawg is just really nice Memdawg's Avatar

Bush's popularity has dropped because he lied to the American people. His lie has caused the death of thousands of Iraqis (civilians and military) and 2000 U.S. troops. Add to it the fact that there is no end in sight of the Iraq conflict. Oh yeah and dont bother to mention that we are pumping billions of into Iraq and getting nothing out of it. We are getting hosed at the gas pump everyday yet Bush is an "oil"man. Don't mention that Bush has never vetoed a single piece of spending legislation with the latest being an energy bill that turned out to be the biggest Pork Barrel project in history. Never mention the fact that Bush supporters like Pat Robertson is advocating assasinating other World leaders, which has assasinated our credibility around the world. Bush is definitely great..........a "great" big asshole!
    You are a f'ng idiot!!!

He hasn't caused the death of anybody... Terrorists have!! It's a good thing you and your kind weren't in charge back during WWII... It' took us many years to get Japan and Germany into a "friendly" state... Go find Cindy and make an ass of yourself and all the others around you...

Champ Bigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond repute Bigdog13's Avatar

Hmm, let me see. Most of the hijackers in 911 were Saudis. Bush flies the Bin Ladens out of the country right after 911. Umm, we attack Afghanistan because the Taliban was hosting Bin laden.....why do we attack Iraq?? Why did thousands of Iraqi civilians and military men die?? Why did over 2000 U.S. servicemen die in Iraq?? Over something Hussein didnt have?

We attacked Japan because the attack on Pearl harbor was by the Japanese. Bush attacking Iraq is like the U.S. attacking China because of Pearl Harbor.

"Over something Hussein didnt have?"

Something almost every Democrat you ever voted for thought he had as well.

Champ TYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond repute

His lie has caused the death of thousands of Iraqis (civilians and military) and 2000 U.S. troops. Bush is definitely great..........a "great" big asshole!
    That's rather "out there" Mr IAMADAWG. Are you sure you are a TECH grad?

Champ markay714 has a brilliant futuremarkay714 has a brilliant futuremarkay714 has a brilliant futuremarkay714 has a brilliant futuremarkay714 has a brilliant futuremarkay714 has a brilliant futuremarkay714 has a brilliant futuremarkay714 has a brilliant futuremarkay714 has a brilliant futuremarkay714 has a brilliant futuremarkay714 has a brilliant future markay714's Avatar

We are getting hosed at the gas pump everyday yet Bush is an "oil"man.
    I'm SICK and tired of the ill informed like yourself blaming President Bush for oil prices. Perhaps you haven't noticed that there hasn't been a new refinery in how many years? And, when did they start drilling for oil in Anwar? No, the Democrats don't want us to do anything that allow for U.S. autonomy in the oil supplies, but its HIS fault when we have to pay the piper. No, its not! Look in the mirror!

Champ Cal&Ken has a reputation beyond reputeCal&Ken has a reputation beyond reputeCal&Ken has a reputation beyond reputeCal&Ken has a reputation beyond reputeCal&Ken has a reputation beyond reputeCal&Ken has a reputation beyond reputeCal&Ken has a reputation beyond reputeCal&Ken has a reputation beyond reputeCal&Ken has a reputation beyond reputeCal&Ken has a reputation beyond reputeCal&Ken has a reputation beyond repute Cal&Ken's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by markay714
    I'm SICK and tired of the ill informed like yourself blaming President Bush for oil prices. Perhaps you haven't noticed that there hasn't been a new refinery in how many years? And, when did they start drilling for oil in Anwar? No, the Democrats don't want us to do anything that allow for U.S. autonomy in the oil supplies, but its HIS fault when we have to pay the piper. No, its not! Look in the mirror!
    You are correct. Oh, I am having trouble with my memory, who was it that wanted to protect the caraboo and not let us drill in Alaska? That could have at least helped with the prices and a little control. But, until we get additional refineries, which everyone has know for years (translation for dawgfood- before Bush) we will be limited in our capacity to refine.

Sorry bud, but we didnt elect Kerry as President and Clinton can only comment not act. Your guy, on the other hand, is making decisions that is either killing the little guy in this country or driving him towards bankruptcy. After 5 years of Bush, blame on Clinton is just another lame excuse.

BTW, I noticed you didn't even try to refute the other part of my post. Kinda hard defending the goofball Bush these days isnt it?
    Clinton can't doing anything but comment now...he could have done a lot of things, but he was too busy studying polls and having fun to protect us.

And no, it's not hard to refute you, it's just not worth my time. Refuting an illogical argument with logic doesn't work on you anyway. It's like if there was a brick wall in my way(a symbol of your stubborness of course)...I could either hammer away at the brick wall until it crumbled or simply go around...your ridiculous posts aren't worth the effort...get it?

Champ saltydawg Ultimate jerk and not worth your timesaltydawg Ultimate jerk and not worth your timesaltydawg Ultimate jerk and not worth your timesaltydawg Ultimate jerk and not worth your timesaltydawg Ultimate jerk and not worth your timesaltydawg Ultimate jerk and not worth your timesaltydawg Ultimate jerk and not worth your timesaltydawg Ultimate jerk and not worth your timesaltydawg Ultimate jerk and not worth your timesaltydawg Ultimate jerk and not worth your timesaltydawg Ultimate jerk and not worth your time saltydawg's Avatar

Big Grin Re: Bush sets a new low

Quote Originally Posted by markay714
    Sorry, markay, but President Bush got us into a wrong and unnecessary war in Vietraq, and sustain military operations such as that consume vast quantities of gasoline, jet fuel, and diesel fuel. We have spent over $200 billion on the Vietraq invasion and a good part of that is for fuel. I would suspect that if combat operations were to stop tomorrow the price of gasoline would quickly drop back to under $2. Oil traders know that Little George and Big Dick are going to keep us in Vietraq until AT LEAST the end of their term in Office so they feel safe in running of the price of oil to these levels.

President Bush also continues to buy oil for the SPR even though that is at 95% capacity. I suspect that he rather likes the high price of oil so that his millionaire oil buddies and Saudi friends can sodomize the world BIG-TIME!

Champ saltydawg Ultimate jerk and not worth your timesaltydawg Ultimate jerk and not worth your timesaltydawg Ultimate jerk and not worth your timesaltydawg Ultimate jerk and not worth your timesaltydawg Ultimate jerk and not worth your timesaltydawg Ultimate jerk and not worth your timesaltydawg Ultimate jerk and not worth your timesaltydawg Ultimate jerk and not worth your timesaltydawg Ultimate jerk and not worth your timesaltydawg Ultimate jerk and not worth your timesaltydawg Ultimate jerk and not worth your time saltydawg's Avatar

Big Grin Re: Bush sets a new low

Quote Originally Posted by Cal&Ken
    You are correct. Oh, I am having trouble with my memory, who was it that wanted to protect the caraboo and not let us drill in Alaska? That could have at least helped with the prices and a little control. But, until we get additional refineries, which everyone has know for years (translation for dawgfood- before Bush) we will be limited in our capacity to refine.
    C&K, I guess you don't know this but oil refineries are big air polluters. The large multinational oil companies find it cheaper and easier to build refineries in 3rd world countries and then ship the gasoline to the US. The current high price of gasoline isn't because of a shortage of refinery capacity but because demand for oil is closely matched with total supply.

Football Re: Bush sets a new low

Yawn...sigh...same old tired liberal arguments that don't match up with the facts. I'm going back to the football forum.

+ Reply to Thread