+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Shoot to Kill -

Champ TYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond repute

Re: Shoot to Kill -

Quote Originally Posted by dhussdawg
    We took too long to take this approach and now look what happened. We have militants running the streets of NO. I guess Blanco didnt want to kill a few of her supporters, but now it has backfired.
    Excellent observation. She had better obtain more leadership qualities and a spine pretty quick or someone else higher up will do it for her. The Mayor of N.O. seems to have the qualities it takes. I hope she isn't holding him back.

Champ dhussdawg has a reputation beyond reputedhussdawg has a reputation beyond reputedhussdawg has a reputation beyond reputedhussdawg has a reputation beyond reputedhussdawg has a reputation beyond reputedhussdawg has a reputation beyond reputedhussdawg has a reputation beyond reputedhussdawg has a reputation beyond reputedhussdawg has a reputation beyond reputedhussdawg has a reputation beyond reputedhussdawg has a reputation beyond repute dhussdawg's Avatar

They ahve people wakling up the Interstate with guns. Sensationalized or not, the military needs to meet these people a few miles down the road and tell them to drop their weapons or get shot. They also need to rid the city of these people. They are hindering rescue efforts for the people that actually want to try to live in civilization. I blame Nagin and Blanco for not ruling with an iron fist. If they would have shot a few this guys off of the bat, we wouldnt have this craziness. This is like primitive times in NO, whoever has the guns has the power.

Champ dhussdawg has a reputation beyond reputedhussdawg has a reputation beyond reputedhussdawg has a reputation beyond reputedhussdawg has a reputation beyond reputedhussdawg has a reputation beyond reputedhussdawg has a reputation beyond reputedhussdawg has a reputation beyond reputedhussdawg has a reputation beyond reputedhussdawg has a reputation beyond reputedhussdawg has a reputation beyond reputedhussdawg has a reputation beyond repute dhussdawg's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by champion110
    The key problem now is getting people out. More resources need to be poured into this. Those that are doing it are doing a TREMENDOUS job, however, there are not near enough. This is up to the Federal Gov't! Send 5 times as many Helicopters down there and get it done! Set up an air traffic control station and start search and rescue on a much larger scale. You don't have to worry about looting, health issues, and more deaths, if you do this.
    Champ this might could happen if some of these morons werent shooting at people that are trying to help. I have a guy that I work with that wanted to go down there and help, but after reading that many of these hooligans were comandeering people's boats when these people were trying to rescue them, he decided against. Who can blame him? I want to help these people, but I am not about to put my life on the line.

Champ TYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond repute

They ahve people wakling up the Interstate with guns. Sensationalized or not, the military needs to meet these people a few miles down the road and tell them to drop their weapons or get shot. They also need to rid the city of these people. They are hindering rescue efforts for the people that actually want to try to live in civilization. I blame Nagin and Blanco for not ruling with an iron fist. If they would have shot a few this guys off of the bat, we wouldnt have this craziness. This is like primitive times in NO, whoever has the guns has the power.
    I wonder if Blanco is holding Nagin back in some ways. Nagin seems very capable.

Quote Originally Posted by TYLERTECHSAS
    I wonder if Blanco is holding Nagin back in some ways. Nagin seems very capable.
    I would venture to say that neither one of them want anybody shot because most of those guys voted for them. The down and outs got them elected, so they dont want to shoot them. It is starting to look bad now because the problem is getting out of control.

Champ Cal&Ken has a reputation beyond reputeCal&Ken has a reputation beyond reputeCal&Ken has a reputation beyond reputeCal&Ken has a reputation beyond reputeCal&Ken has a reputation beyond reputeCal&Ken has a reputation beyond reputeCal&Ken has a reputation beyond reputeCal&Ken has a reputation beyond reputeCal&Ken has a reputation beyond reputeCal&Ken has a reputation beyond reputeCal&Ken has a reputation beyond repute Cal&Ken's Avatar

This is craziness. And these people are causing touble everywhere they are going. My sister is under a lockdown in BR due to riots, they are rioting in Tioga, and I was auditing a credit union around Hersh Colisium today and we received a call to be very careful walking out of the door due to the agressive behavior of the refugees that were roaming the area. I understand that there are alot of good people that are not causing the trouble, but, Blanco needs to get the situation under control and quickly. I'm all for shooting the trouble makers before they hurt innocent people that are trying to help the idiots.

Champ CARTEK has a reputation beyond reputeCARTEK has a reputation beyond reputeCARTEK has a reputation beyond reputeCARTEK has a reputation beyond reputeCARTEK has a reputation beyond reputeCARTEK has a reputation beyond reputeCARTEK has a reputation beyond reputeCARTEK has a reputation beyond reputeCARTEK has a reputation beyond reputeCARTEK has a reputation beyond reputeCARTEK has a reputation beyond repute CARTEK's Avatar

I would venture to say that neither one of them want anybody shot because most of those guys voted for them. The down and outs got them elected, so they dont want to shoot them. It is starting to look bad now because the problem is getting out of control.
    Nagin and Blanco did not draw voters from the same blocs.
    I'm an asshole! What's your excuse?

Champ CARTEK has a reputation beyond reputeCARTEK has a reputation beyond reputeCARTEK has a reputation beyond reputeCARTEK has a reputation beyond reputeCARTEK has a reputation beyond reputeCARTEK has a reputation beyond reputeCARTEK has a reputation beyond reputeCARTEK has a reputation beyond reputeCARTEK has a reputation beyond reputeCARTEK has a reputation beyond reputeCARTEK has a reputation beyond repute CARTEK's Avatar

Many of y'all seem to forget that NOLA is not the only area of devastation. A "War Zone" exists from south and west of NOLA, across to the Northshore, along the Gulf Coast through Mississippi and Alabama, up to the Florida border. Electricity and telephone services were originally out as far north as I-20 in both Mississippi and Alabama. Rough math tells me that we are talking about an area of more than 60,000 square miles with about 20% of that being on par with NOLA. Total devastation with more than 20,000 deaths VERY likely.

Salty, it seems you and I may have something in common. My Rock River has A1 sights...but I've used it enough that I can keep a clip's worth in the bottom of a pie plate at 200 yards...with a good rest!
    I'm an asshole! What's your excuse?

2011 Pick 'Em Champion johnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond repute johnnylightnin's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Cal&Ken
    This is craziness. And these people are causing touble everywhere they are going. My sister is under a lockdown in BR due to riots, they are rioting in Tioga, and I was auditing a credit union around Hersh Colisium today and we received a call to be very careful walking out of the door due to the agressive behavior of the refugees that were roaming the area. I understand that there are alot of good people that are not causing the trouble, but, Blanco needs to get the situation under control and quickly. I'm all for shooting the trouble makers before they hurt innocent people that are trying to help the idiots.
    I can't speak for Baton Rouge, but the reports of riots in CENLA are FALSE...that is according to Sheriff Hilton. Daren Coutee and the mayor of Pineville were just on the news reporting that the rumors that are running rampant in this area are simply rumors.
    Time is your friend. Impulse is your enemy. -John Bogle

Big Dog bulldawg03 is a glorious beacon of lightbulldawg03 is a glorious beacon of lightbulldawg03 is a glorious beacon of lightbulldawg03 is a glorious beacon of lightbulldawg03 is a glorious beacon of lightbulldawg03 is a glorious beacon of lightbulldawg03 is a glorious beacon of lightbulldawg03 is a glorious beacon of lightbulldawg03 is a glorious beacon of lightbulldawg03 is a glorious beacon of lightbulldawg03 is a glorious beacon of light bulldawg03's Avatar

Again I say, these people need to be taken out. Shoot them on first sight and leave them to die on the street. They have no right to live and should be exterminated. I have no tolerance for that and the rest of the country. Because of these heartless wastes, there are so many people still stuck in attics and on rooftops.

As for myself, I"m going down with my parents on Monday to retrieve some items from their house in Jefferson Parish. I'm strongly considering taking a gun for my own protection and I would NOT be afraid to use it.

Taking them out will not only help this situation, but will make the city a much better place when they start to rebuild.

And I"m willing to bet money that the Guard will start shooting folks. I just wonder what the public's opinion will be on it.

Champ RealityCheck has a reputation beyond reputeRealityCheck has a reputation beyond reputeRealityCheck has a reputation beyond reputeRealityCheck has a reputation beyond reputeRealityCheck has a reputation beyond reputeRealityCheck has a reputation beyond reputeRealityCheck has a reputation beyond reputeRealityCheck has a reputation beyond reputeRealityCheck has a reputation beyond reputeRealityCheck has a reputation beyond reputeRealityCheck has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by TYLERTECHSAS
    Listening to Nagin on WWL, I don't believe he has a very high opinion of Blanco right now.

Champ saltydawg Ultimate jerk and not worth your timesaltydawg Ultimate jerk and not worth your timesaltydawg Ultimate jerk and not worth your timesaltydawg Ultimate jerk and not worth your timesaltydawg Ultimate jerk and not worth your timesaltydawg Ultimate jerk and not worth your timesaltydawg Ultimate jerk and not worth your timesaltydawg Ultimate jerk and not worth your timesaltydawg Ultimate jerk and not worth your timesaltydawg Ultimate jerk and not worth your timesaltydawg Ultimate jerk and not worth your time saltydawg's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by bulldawg03
    Again I say, these people need to be taken out. Shoot them on first sight and leave them to die on the street. They have no right to live and should be exterminated. I have no tolerance for that and the rest of the country. Because of these heartless wastes, there are so many people still stuck in attics and on rooftops.

As for myself, I"m going down with my parents on Monday to retrieve some items from their house in Jefferson Parish. I'm strongly considering taking a gun for my own protection and I would NOT be afraid to use it.

Taking them out will not only help this situation, but will make the city a much better place when they start to rebuild.

And I"m willing to bet money that the Guard will start shooting folks. I just wonder what the public's opinion will be on it.
    I would recommend taking some iron with you. Better safe than sorry.

As for the National Guard restoring order with M-16s, they should have been there on Day One.

Champ saltydawg Ultimate jerk and not worth your timesaltydawg Ultimate jerk and not worth your timesaltydawg Ultimate jerk and not worth your timesaltydawg Ultimate jerk and not worth your timesaltydawg Ultimate jerk and not worth your timesaltydawg Ultimate jerk and not worth your timesaltydawg Ultimate jerk and not worth your timesaltydawg Ultimate jerk and not worth your timesaltydawg Ultimate jerk and not worth your timesaltydawg Ultimate jerk and not worth your timesaltydawg Ultimate jerk and not worth your time saltydawg's Avatar

"Salty, it seems you and I may have something in common. My Rock River has A1 sights...but I've used it enough that I can keep a clip's worth in the bottom of a pie plate at 200 yards...with a good rest!" The AR-15 is a great rifle but if you want distance I would go with the M-14 and use hollow-point rounds. With the fixed sights one can hit targets at 300 to 400 yards and with a scope one can go up to 1000 yards.

Quote Originally Posted by CARTEK
    Nagin and Blanco did not draw voters from the same blocs.
    I dont know both are democrats. I know he switched right before but that was to get the votes from many of the people left behind. I Know that is who Blanco got votes from. I was assuming, so tell me how they dont have the same voter bloc.

Champ dawgcrazy is a jewel in the roughdawgcrazy is a jewel in the roughdawgcrazy is a jewel in the roughdawgcrazy is a jewel in the roughdawgcrazy is a jewel in the roughdawgcrazy is a jewel in the roughdawgcrazy is a jewel in the roughdawgcrazy is a jewel in the roughdawgcrazy is a jewel in the roughdawgcrazy is a jewel in the roughdawgcrazy is a jewel in the rough

Quote Originally Posted by bulldawg03

The guard just needs to get some of those rubber-tipped bullets and start opening fire. That way fewer people get killed, and hopefully they can restore some sort of order.

+ Reply to Thread