+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Caddo/Bossier Dawgs - Katrina Aide

2005 & 2006 Pick 'Em Champion oledawg66 has a brilliant futureoledawg66 has a brilliant futureoledawg66 has a brilliant futureoledawg66 has a brilliant futureoledawg66 has a brilliant futureoledawg66 has a brilliant futureoledawg66 has a brilliant futureoledawg66 has a brilliant futureoledawg66 has a brilliant futureoledawg66 has a brilliant futureoledawg66 has a brilliant future oledawg66's Avatar

Caddo/Bossier Dawgs - Katrina Aide

Century Tel is collecting items to be trucked directly to New Orleans. They are accepting things like bottled water, baby food, pet food, and other non-perishables. Collection times are 4:00 PM to 7:00 PM Tues, Wed, Thurs.

Champ Cal&Ken has a reputation beyond reputeCal&Ken has a reputation beyond reputeCal&Ken has a reputation beyond reputeCal&Ken has a reputation beyond reputeCal&Ken has a reputation beyond reputeCal&Ken has a reputation beyond reputeCal&Ken has a reputation beyond reputeCal&Ken has a reputation beyond reputeCal&Ken has a reputation beyond reputeCal&Ken has a reputation beyond reputeCal&Ken has a reputation beyond repute Cal&Ken's Avatar

Re: Caddo/Bossier Dawgs - Katrina Aide

Quote Originally Posted by oledawg66
    Century Tel is collecting items to be trucked directly to New Orleans. They are accepting things like bottled water, baby food, pet food, and other non-perishables. Collection times are 4:00 PM to 7:00 PM Tues, Wed, Thurs.
    Do they want cash too or just the items listed?

2005 & 2006 Pick 'Em Champion oledawg66 has a brilliant futureoledawg66 has a brilliant futureoledawg66 has a brilliant futureoledawg66 has a brilliant futureoledawg66 has a brilliant futureoledawg66 has a brilliant futureoledawg66 has a brilliant futureoledawg66 has a brilliant futureoledawg66 has a brilliant futureoledawg66 has a brilliant futureoledawg66 has a brilliant future oledawg66's Avatar

Re: Caddo/Bossier Dawgs - Katrina Aide

I should have said that it is the Century Tel Center, north parking lot. They are collecting these things for the Salvation Army which is going to take them to the New Orleans area. All I saw when I dropped my stuff off was people collecting the items and placing them in an 18 wheeler but they would probably be able to get monetary donations to the right place. But you can do that on line too.

+ Reply to Thread