+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Marshall's fans

Champ DONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond repute

Marshall's fans

The Marshall -Kansas State game in Huntington had to be stopped in the second half because Marshall fans were throwing garbage at the K-State players.

Champ bulldogfan1 is a glorious beacon of lightbulldogfan1 is a glorious beacon of lightbulldogfan1 is a glorious beacon of lightbulldogfan1 is a glorious beacon of lightbulldogfan1 is a glorious beacon of lightbulldogfan1 is a glorious beacon of lightbulldogfan1 is a glorious beacon of lightbulldogfan1 is a glorious beacon of lightbulldogfan1 is a glorious beacon of lightbulldogfan1 is a glorious beacon of lightbulldogfan1 is a glorious beacon of light bulldogfan1's Avatar

Re: Marshall's fans

Quote Originally Posted by DONW
    The Marshall -Kansas State game in Huntington had to be stopped in the second half because Marshall fans were throwing garbage at the K-State players.
    All 50,000 of them (sold out). Lovem or hatem, I envy their fan support.

2011 Pick 'Em Champion johnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond repute johnnylightnin's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by DONW
    Reminds me of the UH game in Ruston two years ago. I hope we crush those arrogant...
    Time is your friend. Impulse is your enemy. -John Bogle

Champ DONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by bulldogfan1
    All 50,000 of them (sold out). Lovem or hatem, I envy their fan support.
    37,000 is the actual attendance. I think their stadium holds 40,000. Wouldn't it be nice if one of our rich alumni donated $50,000,000 like Mrs. Edwards did.

Champ RealityCheck has a reputation beyond reputeRealityCheck has a reputation beyond reputeRealityCheck has a reputation beyond reputeRealityCheck has a reputation beyond reputeRealityCheck has a reputation beyond reputeRealityCheck has a reputation beyond reputeRealityCheck has a reputation beyond reputeRealityCheck has a reputation beyond reputeRealityCheck has a reputation beyond reputeRealityCheck has a reputation beyond reputeRealityCheck has a reputation beyond repute

The Herd just pulled defeat from the jaws of victory. Couldn't have happened to a better bunch.

Champ glm47 has a reputation beyond reputeglm47 has a reputation beyond reputeglm47 has a reputation beyond reputeglm47 has a reputation beyond reputeglm47 has a reputation beyond reputeglm47 has a reputation beyond reputeglm47 has a reputation beyond reputeglm47 has a reputation beyond reputeglm47 has a reputation beyond reputeglm47 has a reputation beyond reputeglm47 has a reputation beyond repute

What more could you expect from inbred trailer trash? Marshall should get a series with Fresno. They'd have to play those games in a cage.

Quote Originally Posted by RealityCheck
    The Herd just pulled defeat from the jaws of victory. Couldn't have happened to a better bunch.
    They should have gone for the FG on 3rd down.

Champ NathanDarby has a reputation beyond reputeNathanDarby has a reputation beyond reputeNathanDarby has a reputation beyond reputeNathanDarby has a reputation beyond reputeNathanDarby has a reputation beyond reputeNathanDarby has a reputation beyond reputeNathanDarby has a reputation beyond reputeNathanDarby has a reputation beyond reputeNathanDarby has a reputation beyond reputeNathanDarby has a reputation beyond reputeNathanDarby has a reputation beyond repute NathanDarby's Avatar

Or at least just run the ball towards the middle of the field. That has to be one of the all-time worst play calls I've ever seen. It would have been a 44yd field goal if they kicked on 3rd down, maybe they didn't have much confidence in the kicker?

2011 Pick 'Em Champion johnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond repute johnnylightnin's Avatar

Guess the fans have a real reason to throw garbage now. I haven't seen a call like that since...Hawaii, Hallman, Memphis' bowl game...okay, so I've seen it a few times but really. I wonder if that's the kind of school where a coach gets fired for making stupid decisions.

Champ beaux66 Ultimate jerk and not worth your timebeaux66 Ultimate jerk and not worth your timebeaux66 Ultimate jerk and not worth your timebeaux66 Ultimate jerk and not worth your timebeaux66 Ultimate jerk and not worth your timebeaux66 Ultimate jerk and not worth your timebeaux66 Ultimate jerk and not worth your timebeaux66 Ultimate jerk and not worth your timebeaux66 Ultimate jerk and not worth your time

Marshall fans are garbage.Couldn't have happened to a better team.Ok maybe UTEP

Quote Originally Posted by razor1722
    glm 47 is a stupid, toothless, redneck hick. Freaking piece of garbage.

Needs to shut his trap, dumb homo bastard.
    And who are you? If you're defending Fresno or Marshall, I'm guessin' I don't care what you think.

Puppy razor1722 Ultimate jerk and not worth your timerazor1722 Ultimate jerk and not worth your timerazor1722 Ultimate jerk and not worth your timerazor1722 Ultimate jerk and not worth your timerazor1722 Ultimate jerk and not worth your timerazor1722 Ultimate jerk and not worth your timerazor1722 Ultimate jerk and not worth your timerazor1722 Ultimate jerk and not worth your timerazor1722 Ultimate jerk and not worth your timerazor1722 Ultimate jerk and not worth your timerazor1722 Ultimate jerk and not worth your time

Good, I don't want worthless trash worrying about.
    Again a stupid Northern LA and Texas people open their uneducated
    mouths and think they know something. Need to get in the real world.
    Marshall da bomb in the great State of West Virginia. Oh ya go Mountaineers too.

Marshall da bomb in the great State of West Virginia. Oh ya go Mountaineers too.
    Okay, that clears things up for me. I'm uneducated, yet you don't know that Alexandria isn't in North Louisiana. As for education, I don't think a Marshall fan has much room to talk. Go make out with your cousin or somethin'( just in case you didn't get it, that was a jab at West Virginia).

Champ MattB is a jewel in the roughMattB is a jewel in the roughMattB is a jewel in the roughMattB is a jewel in the roughMattB is a jewel in the roughMattB is a jewel in the roughMattB is a jewel in the roughMattB is a jewel in the roughMattB is a jewel in the roughMattB is a jewel in the roughMattB is a jewel in the rough MattB's Avatar

I think this pic sums up what needs to be done:
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by MattB; 09-12-2005 at 06:58 PM.

Champ dhussdawg has a reputation beyond reputedhussdawg has a reputation beyond reputedhussdawg has a reputation beyond reputedhussdawg has a reputation beyond reputedhussdawg has a reputation beyond reputedhussdawg has a reputation beyond reputedhussdawg has a reputation beyond reputedhussdawg has a reputation beyond reputedhussdawg has a reputation beyond reputedhussdawg has a reputation beyond reputedhussdawg has a reputation beyond repute dhussdawg's Avatar

Wow, a Marshall fan talking about education. this is very humorous. You guys are decent because yall can pick up the guys who have flunked out or are half-mentally retarded. We have standards at tech, we cant just let anybody play football.

+ Reply to Thread