Actually, there is a LOT of false information out there. I am not going to defend Blanco right now, but you need to make sure you have all the correct information about when help was requested, when it was delivered, and how good it was. That goes for all three states that were affected.

There will be a whole lot of information that comes out during an investigation, I hope. The chips will fall where they fall. I hope they pin every official that is responsible for this and assure me that the problems are fixed. Every one of you should hope for the same thing.

I would hold off giving such strong opinions until that time. You may have to eat your words. I have really calmed down my rhetoric over the last few days. I am waiting to hear things that none of us know at this point. This goes for both sides of the political aisle. Again, this is not a Democrat/Republican disaster, it was an American one. Don't stand by someone, just because of their political affiliation on this one. It is WAY too important.