+ Reply to Thread
Page 16 of 16 FirstFirst ... 6141516

Thread: Reflections

Champ champion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond repute

Re: Reflections

Actually, there is a LOT of false information out there. I am not going to defend Blanco right now, but you need to make sure you have all the correct information about when help was requested, when it was delivered, and how good it was. That goes for all three states that were affected.

There will be a whole lot of information that comes out during an investigation, I hope. The chips will fall where they fall. I hope they pin every official that is responsible for this and assure me that the problems are fixed. Every one of you should hope for the same thing.

I would hold off giving such strong opinions until that time. You may have to eat your words. I have really calmed down my rhetoric over the last few days. I am waiting to hear things that none of us know at this point. This goes for both sides of the political aisle. Again, this is not a Democrat/Republican disaster, it was an American one. Don't stand by someone, just because of their political affiliation on this one. It is WAY too important.

Champ TechsasDawg has much to be proud ofTechsasDawg has much to be proud ofTechsasDawg has much to be proud ofTechsasDawg has much to be proud ofTechsasDawg has much to be proud ofTechsasDawg has much to be proud ofTechsasDawg has much to be proud ofTechsasDawg has much to be proud ofTechsasDawg has much to be proud ofTechsasDawg has much to be proud ofTechsasDawg has much to be proud of TechsasDawg's Avatar

Wink Re: Reflections

Quote Originally Posted by champion110
    Actually, there is a LOT of false information out there....
    You got that right!! However, check out how fast and how much federal aid was provided to Mississippi and Alabama because the governors of those two states immediately requested help!

TD
    ~~

Champ beaux66 Ultimate jerk and not worth your timebeaux66 Ultimate jerk and not worth your timebeaux66 Ultimate jerk and not worth your timebeaux66 Ultimate jerk and not worth your timebeaux66 Ultimate jerk and not worth your timebeaux66 Ultimate jerk and not worth your timebeaux66 Ultimate jerk and not worth your timebeaux66 Ultimate jerk and not worth your timebeaux66 Ultimate jerk and not worth your time

i agree champion.its not a rep./dem. problem.`i thought `mary `landreau,who is a Democrat came off looking like the biggest beaurocratic fool.Blanco waited two days to ask for more help,and Bush still didnt have anything under control with that FEMA idiot he had in place after 2 weeks.They all screwed up royally and there is enough blame to go around.

Champ stodgdog has a reputation beyond reputestodgdog has a reputation beyond reputestodgdog has a reputation beyond reputestodgdog has a reputation beyond reputestodgdog has a reputation beyond reputestodgdog has a reputation beyond reputestodgdog has a reputation beyond reputestodgdog has a reputation beyond reputestodgdog has a reputation beyond reputestodgdog has a reputation beyond reputestodgdog has a reputation beyond repute

"I love the way all of you "conservatives"call people names like liberal is a bad word and how when we complain of things not getting done,we are suddenly part of the problem. - beaux66

Maybe its because you don't make rational arguments. To wit, in another post you stated things that were blatantly false. I pointed those falsehoods out to you in a post and you never backed your argument with any supporting information or facts. Judging from your words, you bitch and moan but have no answers.

+ Reply to Thread