+ Reply to Thread
Page 14 of 16 FirstFirst ... 41213141516 LastLast

Thread: Reflections

Champ NathanDarby has a reputation beyond reputeNathanDarby has a reputation beyond reputeNathanDarby has a reputation beyond reputeNathanDarby has a reputation beyond reputeNathanDarby has a reputation beyond reputeNathanDarby has a reputation beyond reputeNathanDarby has a reputation beyond reputeNathanDarby has a reputation beyond reputeNathanDarby has a reputation beyond reputeNathanDarby has a reputation beyond reputeNathanDarby has a reputation beyond repute NathanDarby's Avatar

Re: Reflections

Quote Originally Posted by saltydawg
    Nope, we're further west near the ARK-OK border.
    Salty-

How close are you to Talequah, OK? I have family there and have always loved visiting that area....a beautiful part of the coutry. What is the name of the big lake just east (I think) of Talequah? It really is nice.

Champ beaux66 Ultimate jerk and not worth your timebeaux66 Ultimate jerk and not worth your timebeaux66 Ultimate jerk and not worth your timebeaux66 Ultimate jerk and not worth your timebeaux66 Ultimate jerk and not worth your timebeaux66 Ultimate jerk and not worth your timebeaux66 Ultimate jerk and not worth your timebeaux66 Ultimate jerk and not worth your timebeaux66 Ultimate jerk and not worth your time

i do not have to respect anyone simply because he has the title he so doesn't deserve.Thats why I live in America,so I can say what I want and bitch about what I want.I have to listen to your stupid conservative ranting every time I come on here to simply chat about football.And as far as intelligence,I put myself far above you because I didn't vote for the idiot.

Champ DONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond repute

Everyone have a good Labor Day holiday.
    Last edited by DONW; 09-05-2005 at 10:40 AM.

2011 Pick 'Em Champion johnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond repute johnnylightnin's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by beaux66
    i do not have to respect anyone simply because he has the title he so doesn't deserve.Thats why I live in America,so I can say what I want and bitch about what I want.
    And that's about all you do. You don't help solve problems...you and your ilk just complain and bitch and shove the responsibility to somebody else. What a great service you do for our country and state.
    Time is your friend. Impulse is your enemy. -John Bogle

2011 NFL Survivor Champion nadB has a reputation beyond reputenadB has a reputation beyond reputenadB has a reputation beyond reputenadB has a reputation beyond reputenadB has a reputation beyond reputenadB has a reputation beyond reputenadB has a reputation beyond reputenadB has a reputation beyond reputenadB has a reputation beyond reputenadB has a reputation beyond reputenadB has a reputation beyond repute nadB's Avatar

'66 is just another loser who has managed to (in-the-short-term) hi-jack this thread.

beaux, you blow.

jmo

Champ champion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond repute

Just because someone has a different opinion does NOT mean that he does not work hard or "blow". There is room in a democracy for many different opinions. I am glad that Beaux is speaking out and I am glad that you are, as well. We need to start being a little more tolerant of all opinions and views. If someone for either side wants to be persuasive, you can do that by postiing facts and opinions of why you believe what you believe - not attacking.

Champ Soonerdawg has a reputation beyond reputeSoonerdawg has a reputation beyond reputeSoonerdawg has a reputation beyond reputeSoonerdawg has a reputation beyond reputeSoonerdawg has a reputation beyond reputeSoonerdawg has a reputation beyond reputeSoonerdawg has a reputation beyond reputeSoonerdawg has a reputation beyond reputeSoonerdawg has a reputation beyond reputeSoonerdawg has a reputation beyond reputeSoonerdawg has a reputation beyond repute Soonerdawg's Avatar

What does all of this have to do with reflections on a hurricane.

Super Moderator PawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond repute PawDawg's Avatar

Looks like the La. Govt. was running this thread.:icon_razz We did get off track didn't we?

Champ beaux66 Ultimate jerk and not worth your timebeaux66 Ultimate jerk and not worth your timebeaux66 Ultimate jerk and not worth your timebeaux66 Ultimate jerk and not worth your timebeaux66 Ultimate jerk and not worth your timebeaux66 Ultimate jerk and not worth your timebeaux66 Ultimate jerk and not worth your timebeaux66 Ultimate jerk and not worth your timebeaux66 Ultimate jerk and not worth your time

I love the way all of you "conservatives"call people names like liberal is a bad word and how when we complain of things not getting done,we are suddenly part of the problem.I vote and I give money and even let people out of homes stay at my duck camp in southern Louisiana.Yes I do what I can to help.It still does not make me a Republican.This liberal will never sit back and let you loud mouths speak out ever again without being challenged.If you don't like it than kick me off.I am sure that will be your next move.As far as things we all have in common."Geaux TECH"

Big Dog WonderDawg is a glorious beacon of lightWonderDawg is a glorious beacon of lightWonderDawg is a glorious beacon of lightWonderDawg is a glorious beacon of lightWonderDawg is a glorious beacon of lightWonderDawg is a glorious beacon of lightWonderDawg is a glorious beacon of lightWonderDawg is a glorious beacon of lightWonderDawg is a glorious beacon of lightWonderDawg is a glorious beacon of lightWonderDawg is a glorious beacon of light WonderDawg's Avatar

Big Grin Re: Reflections

SaltyDawg

Sounds like we are neighbors, I live just west of Mt. Ida on the river. Where are you man!

Rochelle

Champ saltydawg Ultimate jerk and not worth your timesaltydawg Ultimate jerk and not worth your timesaltydawg Ultimate jerk and not worth your timesaltydawg Ultimate jerk and not worth your timesaltydawg Ultimate jerk and not worth your timesaltydawg Ultimate jerk and not worth your timesaltydawg Ultimate jerk and not worth your timesaltydawg Ultimate jerk and not worth your timesaltydawg Ultimate jerk and not worth your timesaltydawg Ultimate jerk and not worth your timesaltydawg Ultimate jerk and not worth your time saltydawg's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by WonderDawg
    SaltyDawg

Sounds like we are neighbors, I live just west of Mt. Ida on the river. Where are you man!

Rochelle
    I'm about 50 miles west of Fayetteville in a small place called Tahlequah. It's the Capital of the Cherokee Nation.

You are in the Ouachita Mountains which are absolutely beautiful. Spent a week in Hot Springs last November and had a wonderful time.

"All roads lead to Putin" -- Thomas Jefferson

Champ NathanDarby has a reputation beyond reputeNathanDarby has a reputation beyond reputeNathanDarby has a reputation beyond reputeNathanDarby has a reputation beyond reputeNathanDarby has a reputation beyond reputeNathanDarby has a reputation beyond reputeNathanDarby has a reputation beyond reputeNathanDarby has a reputation beyond reputeNathanDarby has a reputation beyond reputeNathanDarby has a reputation beyond reputeNathanDarby has a reputation beyond repute NathanDarby's Avatar

Salty-

Just wondering if you happened to know Bob and Edie Gruebel from there in Talequah? Bob was a professor at NSU.

Champ saltydawg Ultimate jerk and not worth your timesaltydawg Ultimate jerk and not worth your timesaltydawg Ultimate jerk and not worth your timesaltydawg Ultimate jerk and not worth your timesaltydawg Ultimate jerk and not worth your timesaltydawg Ultimate jerk and not worth your timesaltydawg Ultimate jerk and not worth your timesaltydawg Ultimate jerk and not worth your timesaltydawg Ultimate jerk and not worth your timesaltydawg Ultimate jerk and not worth your timesaltydawg Ultimate jerk and not worth your time saltydawg's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by NathanDarby
    Salty-

Just wondering if you happened to know Bob and Edie Gruebel from there in Talequah? Bob was a professor at NSU.
    They wouldn't both be runners, would they?

"All roads lead to Putin" -- Thomas Jefferson

2011 Pick 'Em Champion johnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond repute johnnylightnin's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by beaux66
    I love the way all of you "conservatives"call people names like liberal is a bad word and how when we complain of things not getting done,we are suddenly part of the problem.I vote and I give money and even let people out of homes stay at my duck camp in southern Louisiana.Yes I do what I can to help.It still does not make me a Republican.This liberal will never sit back and let you loud mouths speak out ever again without being challenged.If you don't like it than kick me off.I am sure that will be your next move.As far as things we all have in common."Geaux TECH"
    If that's what you call a challenge, that's fine. What it looks like to me is this...you want to get political...okay, let's do it. You wanna politicize this disaster, that's your call, have at it. However, if you're gonna get political, you've got to acknowledge that there are more people at fault than Bush who you love to blame so much. You're completely giving State and Local government a pass and pushing all the blame to Bush. I'd rather not get political, so I won't specify on state and local shortcomings...this political garbage will simply slow the relief effort and it won't save one more person or feed one more hungry refugee. We've got far too much work ahead of us to stop the relief effort so you libs can finally impeach bush. So yes, folks who would rather debate politics than save lives are part of the problem.
    Time is your friend. Impulse is your enemy. -John Bogle

Quote Originally Posted by saltydawg
    They wouldn't both be runners, would they?
    No, Bob passed away last year, and I don't think Edie is much for marathons! Beautiful part of the country you are in, though.

+ Reply to Thread