+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: FBI Sharp Shooters

Champ NathanDarby has a reputation beyond reputeNathanDarby has a reputation beyond reputeNathanDarby has a reputation beyond reputeNathanDarby has a reputation beyond reputeNathanDarby has a reputation beyond reputeNathanDarby has a reputation beyond reputeNathanDarby has a reputation beyond reputeNathanDarby has a reputation beyond reputeNathanDarby has a reputation beyond reputeNathanDarby has a reputation beyond reputeNathanDarby has a reputation beyond repute NathanDarby's Avatar

Re: FBI Sharp Shooters

Quote Originally Posted by oledawg66
    That would only work if the bad guys were cooking hamburgers! I've seen them in action.
    I've already got that part figured out, Oledawg! What we do is strategicly drop beef stroganoff and salsbury steak MRE's in the parts of New Orleans controlled by the thugs. Since Mango and Bogart can home in on the scent of gravy from miles away, all you do is wait a couple of hours for the thugs to find the MRE's, then simply release the hounds!

Champ TechsasDawg has much to be proud ofTechsasDawg has much to be proud ofTechsasDawg has much to be proud ofTechsasDawg has much to be proud ofTechsasDawg has much to be proud ofTechsasDawg has much to be proud ofTechsasDawg has much to be proud ofTechsasDawg has much to be proud ofTechsasDawg has much to be proud ofTechsasDawg has much to be proud ofTechsasDawg has much to be proud of TechsasDawg's Avatar

Thumbs Up Re: FBI Sharp Shooters

Quote Originally Posted by NathanDarby
    Mango and Bogart can home in on the scent of gravy from miles away, all you do is wait a couple of hours for the thugs to find the MRE's, then simply release the hounds!
    Sounds like a plan to me! Do Mango and Bogart work for "all they can chew", or is a little monentary contribution needed as well? Whatever it is, I'm sure we can raise it on this board!!!

TD
    ~~

Progressive King of 2011 Dawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond repute Dawgpix's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by NathanDarby
    Now THAT would be a fun job!

I thought about calling FEMA and offering to just take Bogart and Mango down there and set them loose on the streets, but that would probably be overkill.
    Let me digress . . . those are some fine pix!
    tm
    Louisiana Tech University
    Flagship of the University of Louisiana System

Big Dog MajorDad is a jewel in the roughMajorDad is a jewel in the roughMajorDad is a jewel in the roughMajorDad is a jewel in the roughMajorDad is a jewel in the roughMajorDad is a jewel in the roughMajorDad is a jewel in the roughMajorDad is a jewel in the roughMajorDad is a jewel in the roughMajorDad is a jewel in the roughMajorDad is a jewel in the rough MajorDad's Avatar

I don't know what the FBI sharpshooters are doing, but here's what the local police are doing in NOLA: At least five shot to death by police on New Orleans bridge http://hosted.ap.org/dynamic/stories...MPLATE=DEFAULT

At least five fatally shot after firing on federal contractors http://hosted.ap.org/dynamic/stories/K/KATRINA_SHOOTINGS_LAOL-?SITE=LABAT&SECTION=HOME&TEMPLATE=DEFAULT
    Last edited by MajorDad; 09-04-2005 at 07:08 PM.

2005 & 2006 Pick 'Em Champion oledawg66 has a brilliant futureoledawg66 has a brilliant futureoledawg66 has a brilliant futureoledawg66 has a brilliant futureoledawg66 has a brilliant futureoledawg66 has a brilliant futureoledawg66 has a brilliant futureoledawg66 has a brilliant futureoledawg66 has a brilliant futureoledawg66 has a brilliant futureoledawg66 has a brilliant future oledawg66's Avatar

Good job NOPD.

Champ DONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond repute

Too bad they didn't get all 8 of them, but, 5 out of 8 is still good and none of the police or contractors got hurt. Will anyone feel safe going back to New Orleans after this? I never realized this type of criminal element existed in New Orleans. This is really crazy.

Big Dog MajorDad is a jewel in the roughMajorDad is a jewel in the roughMajorDad is a jewel in the roughMajorDad is a jewel in the roughMajorDad is a jewel in the roughMajorDad is a jewel in the roughMajorDad is a jewel in the roughMajorDad is a jewel in the roughMajorDad is a jewel in the roughMajorDad is a jewel in the roughMajorDad is a jewel in the rough MajorDad's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by DONW
    I never realized this type of criminal element existed in New Orleans. This is really crazy.
    I used to live in NOLA. Not a nice place. Take a look at the police in action. You'll love this:

http://www.zippyvideos.com/89110237...ing-in-walmart/

Kinda goes against my previous post...

Administrator DocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond repute DocMarvin362's Avatar

Page not found

+ Reply to Thread