Closed Thread

Thread: Online: Media Guide & Game Notes

Moderator & 2008 NFL Survivor Contest Champion sportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond repute sportdawg's Avatar

Online: Media Guide & Game Notes

Most links are .pdf files

Media Guide

Florida Notes: La Tech; Florida

Kansas Notes: La Tech; Kansas

New Mexico St Notes: La Tech; NMSU

Hawaii Notes: La Tech; Hawaii

Nevada Notes: La Tech; Nevada

North Texas Notes: La Tech; North Texas

San Jose State Notes: La Tech; SJSU

Utah State Notes: La Tech; USU

Idaho Notes: La Tech; Idaho

Boise State Notes: La Tech; BSU

Fresno State Notes: La Tech; Fresno State
    Last edited by sportdawg; 11-09-2005 at 11:43 PM.

Moderator & 2008 NFL Survivor Contest Champion sportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond repute sportdawg's Avatar

Re: Online: Media Guide & Hawaii Game Notes

Monday Quotes From Warrior Head Coach June Jones
    Release Date: 10/03/05
    On This Week's Game at Louisiana Tech...
    "We've got to be mentally ready to play the game. This is as an important game as Boise State and we've got to get ourselves ready to play that way. It's on the road and that's what you have to do on the road, you have to play like we played this last week. If we do that, hopefully we'll have a good production and win the game."

On the Boise State Game...
    "We out-hit and out-played them. That was the first time we have ever done that on both sides of the ball. And we did special teams as well, except for the three obvious things. It always comes down to four or five plays and this week, the four or five plays were in the kicking game and we didn't make them. It was a tough loss, but the defense has gone six and a half quarters without giving up a touchdown, which tells you that they're playing very physical. I thought that our offensive line has been the best that we have been, looking at that tape, since I have been here. (Quarterback) Colt (Brennan) is getting better, but is still missing some things. He's going to get better and better, but we just have to keep the pressure on and keep going and keep hanging together." On the play of safety Lono Manners...
    "Lono playing safety right now is about as good as I've ever seen him play, he's special. He's is a little banged up, but he'll play this week."
    On the play of quarterback Colt Brennan...
    "I've been saying from day one that in games four, five and six, he's going to start feeling more comfortable. When he scrambles he makes a lot of things happen, but there is rhyme and reason to where guys run to and he does find them when he gets out there because he does have good vision and he can see where guys are and does throw the ball accurately. He does have the ability to avoid, but he doesn't understand that it's not third-and-eight every time, it's first-and-ten, we'll take five, get down or run out of bounds. We (Colt and I) were walking off the field after the game and he thanked me for sticking with him. I told him that he was doing fine, and to just hang in there and it'll get better each week. And it will, I'm anxious to see him two or three years from now."
    - UH -

Re: Online: Media Guide & Hawaii Game Notes

WAC Notes (.pdf):

Week 1

Week 2

Week 3

Week 4

Week 5

Week 6

Week 7

Week 8

Week 9

Week 10

Week 11

Week 12

Week 13

Week 14

Postseason
    Last edited by sportdawg; 11-09-2005 at 11:40 PM.

Closed Thread