+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Here's a Tulane Fan...

Champ TechsasDawg has much to be proud ofTechsasDawg has much to be proud ofTechsasDawg has much to be proud ofTechsasDawg has much to be proud ofTechsasDawg has much to be proud ofTechsasDawg has much to be proud ofTechsasDawg has much to be proud ofTechsasDawg has much to be proud ofTechsasDawg has much to be proud ofTechsasDawg has much to be proud ofTechsasDawg has much to be proud of TechsasDawg's Avatar

Big Grin Re: Here's a Tulane Fan...

Quote Originally Posted by Dwayne From Minden
    ...Earl responds to Bubba - doesn't he realize "that dog would bite youuuuu...."
    A little crude, but funny as hell!

TD
    ~~

Puppy TulaneU is just really niceTulaneU is just really niceTulaneU is just really niceTulaneU is just really niceTulaneU is just really niceTulaneU is just really niceTulaneU is just really niceTulaneU is just really nice

Big Grin Re: Here's a Tulane Fan...

Quote Originally Posted by beefcakes
    Ruston may be quite a shock for a city person, but my time in North LA was the greatest period of my life. Enjoy the laid back, country type lifestyle.
    NO KIDDING! Never before have I seen people dip in public. I was at walmart and there's this guy with a spit cup, and I'm thinking "that's beautiful" hahaha.

Administrator Dwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond repute Dwayne From Minden's Avatar
    The Southwest Side of Beautiful Lake Claiborne

Re: Here's a Tulane Fan...

Quote Originally Posted by TulaneU
    NO KIDDING! Never before have I seen people dip in public. I was at walmart and there's this guy with a spit cup, and I'm thinking "that's beautiful" hahaha.
    Luckily it was a guy...

Dubach girls love Copenhagen (the chaw, not the city)...
    ''Don't be a bad dagh..."

Administrator AustinDawg is a splendid one to beholdAustinDawg is a splendid one to beholdAustinDawg is a splendid one to beholdAustinDawg is a splendid one to beholdAustinDawg is a splendid one to beholdAustinDawg is a splendid one to beholdAustinDawg is a splendid one to beholdAustinDawg is a splendid one to beholdAustinDawg is a splendid one to beholdAustinDawg is a splendid one to beholdAustinDawg is a splendid one to behold AustinDawg's Avatar

Never before have I seen people dip in public.
    Imagine they're peeing. Then it'll feel like Bourbon Street.

Seriously, I hope your stay in North Louisiana is pleasant and you leave with fond memories.

When people ask me about New Orleans I love to tell the story of the guy who passed out at Mardi Gras underneath a bunch of newspapers and got woke up by the street sweeper.

Champ Soonerdawg has a reputation beyond reputeSoonerdawg has a reputation beyond reputeSoonerdawg has a reputation beyond reputeSoonerdawg has a reputation beyond reputeSoonerdawg has a reputation beyond reputeSoonerdawg has a reputation beyond reputeSoonerdawg has a reputation beyond reputeSoonerdawg has a reputation beyond reputeSoonerdawg has a reputation beyond reputeSoonerdawg has a reputation beyond reputeSoonerdawg has a reputation beyond repute Soonerdawg's Avatar

[QUOTE=AustinDawg][QUOTE=TulaneU] Never before have I seen people dip in public.
    Imagine they're peeing. Then it'll feel like Bourbon Street.
    That is very funny.

Varsity Bulldog techfreak is just really nicetechfreak is just really nicetechfreak is just really nicetechfreak is just really nicetechfreak is just really nicetechfreak is just really nicetechfreak is just really nicetechfreak is just really nicetechfreak is just really nicetechfreak is just really nicetechfreak is just really nice techfreak's Avatar

Hey, TulaneU, don't mind HogDawg's yapping. It's one of those things that you just have to put up with and pay no attention to on this board. :icon_wink

Sometimes his posts are just as good a read as MonreauxTiger or any Mean Green fan.

I hope you are able to enjoy your stay in Ruston. Attend as many sporting events as you can, take in the scenery, and try to learn a thing or two. Oh, and stop on by the BBB tailgate before a Bulldawg game!

If you need any info about the town or any pointers or whatever, know that you've got a lot of helpful hands on this board. That goes for all of the Greenies who are in Ruston.

I will leave you with some great advice from THE greatest wbb coach in the universe, Leon Barmore. When asked by a local tv newscaster what he suggested the visiting NCAA tourney teams should do while in Ruston, he replied "While you're here, go visit Wal-Mart. They have really good fried chicken there!"

TF
    Class of '00

Champ Reddawg is a glorious beacon of lightReddawg is a glorious beacon of lightReddawg is a glorious beacon of lightReddawg is a glorious beacon of lightReddawg is a glorious beacon of lightReddawg is a glorious beacon of lightReddawg is a glorious beacon of lightReddawg is a glorious beacon of lightReddawg is a glorious beacon of lightReddawg is a glorious beacon of lightReddawg is a glorious beacon of light

Tech has been indefatigable in accomodating us
    at least they teach you words like that for 41K/year...

Glad to hear you are having a good expereince.

RD
    We're gonna miss you dawgpound!

Champ aubunique seems to have something between the earsaubunique seems to have something between the earsaubunique seems to have something between the earsaubunique seems to have something between the earsaubunique seems to have something between the earsaubunique seems to have something between the earsaubunique seems to have something between the ears aubunique's Avatar

Gotta luv it!

2005 & 2006 Pick 'Em Champion oledawg66 has a brilliant futureoledawg66 has a brilliant futureoledawg66 has a brilliant futureoledawg66 has a brilliant futureoledawg66 has a brilliant futureoledawg66 has a brilliant futureoledawg66 has a brilliant futureoledawg66 has a brilliant futureoledawg66 has a brilliant futureoledawg66 has a brilliant futureoledawg66 has a brilliant future oledawg66's Avatar

TulaneU - I am truly sorry for the circumstances that have placed you in Ruston but I am proud my almamater is able to do this for you. Best of luck in your studies and on the gridiron. This is exciting for those of us that love the game because we now have two teams to pull for. I hope you guys are back on your campus this time next year for the sake of your school, your city and your students. But I know you will be welcome at Tech for as long as it takes.

+ Reply to Thread