+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Front End Web Links

Administrator TechDawgFan is a jewel in the roughTechDawgFan is a jewel in the roughTechDawgFan is a jewel in the roughTechDawgFan is a jewel in the roughTechDawgFan is a jewel in the roughTechDawgFan is a jewel in the roughTechDawgFan is a jewel in the roughTechDawgFan is a jewel in the roughTechDawgFan is a jewel in the roughTechDawgFan is a jewel in the roughTechDawgFan is a jewel in the rough TechDawgFan's Avatar

Front End Web Links

Due to the significant number of spam web links that have been submitted, we have changed the permissions of the site so that only administrators can submit new web links. If you have a link that needs to be added, please post a message here and we will have it included in the front end.

Thank you.

TDF (Chris)

Champ aubunique seems to have something between the earsaubunique seems to have something between the earsaubunique seems to have something between the earsaubunique seems to have something between the earsaubunique seems to have something between the earsaubunique seems to have something between the earsaubunique seems to have something between the ears aubunique's Avatar

Re: Front End Web Links

I can't find the links to media, official site, THE SATURDAY broadcast, history, etc. on the new opening page. Give me a hint, please. I depend on those but I know I can search for Louisiana tech and find them online. On my Web site, I list only BBB's link on the theory that people who go there find a window into direct Tech links, etc.

Administrator TechDawgFan is a jewel in the roughTechDawgFan is a jewel in the roughTechDawgFan is a jewel in the roughTechDawgFan is a jewel in the roughTechDawgFan is a jewel in the roughTechDawgFan is a jewel in the roughTechDawgFan is a jewel in the roughTechDawgFan is a jewel in the roughTechDawgFan is a jewel in the roughTechDawgFan is a jewel in the roughTechDawgFan is a jewel in the rough TechDawgFan's Avatar

Aubry,

With the upgrade to the new front end, which was extremely important to do, we've experienced some problems with the web links page. We are working on that as well as some other issues. Please give us some time to get this back up and running.

TDF

Moderator & 2008 NFL Survivor Contest Champion sportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond repute sportdawg's Avatar

http://www.latechbbb.com/forum/showthread.php?p=257464

I have place a Louisiana Tech Football links as the first link under the schedule.

Champ aubunique seems to have something between the earsaubunique seems to have something between the earsaubunique seems to have something between the earsaubunique seems to have something between the earsaubunique seems to have something between the earsaubunique seems to have something between the earsaubunique seems to have something between the ears aubunique's Avatar

Thanks, guys, the links appear fine now!

+ Reply to Thread