+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Props to Bush

Champ sik-m-boi is a jewel in the roughsik-m-boi is a jewel in the roughsik-m-boi is a jewel in the roughsik-m-boi is a jewel in the roughsik-m-boi is a jewel in the roughsik-m-boi is a jewel in the roughsik-m-boi is a jewel in the roughsik-m-boi is a jewel in the roughsik-m-boi is a jewel in the roughsik-m-boi is a jewel in the roughsik-m-boi is a jewel in the rough sik-m-boi's Avatar

Re: Props to Bush

Quote Originally Posted by Cal&Ken
    I AGREE!!!!!! In my book you are not- your party has lost all focus of the things our country was founded on. I respect your right to disagree - but I still think you are a bunch of immoral crybabies that have no clue. And, I am sure you think the same about Republicians, and that's fine. But, your party is set to seek and destroy all of the good in America. I hope for our sake yall are not able to succeed. I am sure there are good people in your party, I just don't see them, and I believe they are deceived.
    c&k, there are plenty of good democrats that stand for the values upon which this country was founded. it's the radicals in the party that make it appear to be (s you say) "immoral." the ted kennedys and the deans...the problem is that these are the guys that speak the loudest...but just because they talk loud does not mean that their opinions are representative of the whole of the party. do all republicans agree with everything that bush does?---no some have major reservations about the border and his stance on israel. by the same token do all democrats agree with bill clinton?---plenty had (and have) problems with nafta. i mean, if i had just the blowhards to listen to in either party, i'd think they were both nuts...i can't agree hardly anything limbaugh says and the same goes with maher. extremism doesn't just go one way, both parties have their fair share of crazies that do a poor job of representing their given party's interests.

Champ champion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond repute

Both parties have crooks and both parties have great leaders and people. Those that do not believe that have bought into the political double talk and divisiveness. We, the people, have let politicians split us. While, I don't agree with a lot of Republican policy, there is some Democratic policy that I disagree with, as well.

It is ridiculous to think that either party is "evil" or doesn't want what is best for this country. I am proud to be a Democrat, because I agree with much of what they stand for.

Champ dhussdawg has a reputation beyond reputedhussdawg has a reputation beyond reputedhussdawg has a reputation beyond reputedhussdawg has a reputation beyond reputedhussdawg has a reputation beyond reputedhussdawg has a reputation beyond reputedhussdawg has a reputation beyond reputedhussdawg has a reputation beyond reputedhussdawg has a reputation beyond reputedhussdawg has a reputation beyond reputedhussdawg has a reputation beyond repute dhussdawg's Avatar

In my opinion, the Ted Kennedys, Howard Deans, Limbaughs, etc. extremists on either side need to be admonished, not accepted. Instead, each party is too scared to seem divided so they let these people speak. Now, the Democrats went a step further and put crazy Dean in a position of leadership which was a terrible move, IMO. I know he has passion and that is good for his position, but he is also very out of touch with "normal" people's values. He is way too left for 90% of the country I would guess.

+ Reply to Thread