+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Props to Bush

Champ Bossdawg is just really niceBossdawg is just really niceBossdawg is just really niceBossdawg is just really niceBossdawg is just really niceBossdawg is just really niceBossdawg is just really niceBossdawg is just really niceBossdawg is just really niceBossdawg is just really niceBossdawg is just really nice Bossdawg's Avatar

Re: Props to Bush

Yeah, but she is retarded, no really she is.

Champ sik-m-boi is a jewel in the roughsik-m-boi is a jewel in the roughsik-m-boi is a jewel in the roughsik-m-boi is a jewel in the roughsik-m-boi is a jewel in the roughsik-m-boi is a jewel in the roughsik-m-boi is a jewel in the roughsik-m-boi is a jewel in the roughsik-m-boi is a jewel in the roughsik-m-boi is a jewel in the roughsik-m-boi is a jewel in the rough sik-m-boi's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Bossdawg
    Yeah, but she is retarded, no really she is.
    sad thing is everybody knew that during her campaign but still thought a retard was better than an indian...stupid, stupid, stupid.

Champ stodgdog has a reputation beyond reputestodgdog has a reputation beyond reputestodgdog has a reputation beyond reputestodgdog has a reputation beyond reputestodgdog has a reputation beyond reputestodgdog has a reputation beyond reputestodgdog has a reputation beyond reputestodgdog has a reputation beyond reputestodgdog has a reputation beyond reputestodgdog has a reputation beyond reputestodgdog has a reputation beyond repute

"At some point, when something gets this bad, the FEDS have to step in a take over quicker...and with an overwelming response." - altadawg

From what I have been able to discern, the federal government responded as they were allowed to by LAW. The alledged mistakes and/or slow response were caused by following procedure. It is a systematic problem, and the system and procedures must be changed by LAW, not overriden by the President.

Champ dhussdawg has a reputation beyond reputedhussdawg has a reputation beyond reputedhussdawg has a reputation beyond reputedhussdawg has a reputation beyond reputedhussdawg has a reputation beyond reputedhussdawg has a reputation beyond reputedhussdawg has a reputation beyond reputedhussdawg has a reputation beyond reputedhussdawg has a reputation beyond reputedhussdawg has a reputation beyond reputedhussdawg has a reputation beyond repute dhussdawg's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by stodgdog
    "At some point, when something gets this bad, the FEDS have to step in a take over quicker...and with an overwelming response." - altadawg

From what I have been able to discern, the federal government responded as they were allowed to by LAW. The alledged mistakes and/or slow response were caused by following procedure. It is a systematic problem, and the system and procedures must be changed by LAW, not overriden by the President.
    Could yall have imagined if Bush would have overstepped his power? Hell, the Dems would be claiming he was trying to be dictator of the US. Danged if you do, Darned if you dont. It is amazing.

Champ saltydawg Ultimate jerk and not worth your timesaltydawg Ultimate jerk and not worth your timesaltydawg Ultimate jerk and not worth your timesaltydawg Ultimate jerk and not worth your timesaltydawg Ultimate jerk and not worth your timesaltydawg Ultimate jerk and not worth your timesaltydawg Ultimate jerk and not worth your timesaltydawg Ultimate jerk and not worth your timesaltydawg Ultimate jerk and not worth your timesaltydawg Ultimate jerk and not worth your timesaltydawg Ultimate jerk and not worth your time saltydawg's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by dhussdawg
    Could yall have imagined if Bush would have overstepped his power? Hell, the Dems would be claiming he was trying to be dictator of the US. Danged if you do, Darned if you dont. It is amazing.
    Seems to me that FEMA was caught flat-footed. Why else would "Brownie" resign?

Like President Bush said, he is responsible for the Federal response, and a lot of people, including him, were not impressed by it.

"Brownie" should NOT have been appointed by President Bush to that job in the first place. That was a HUGE mistake that was compounded as the disaster unfolded.

Happy to know that the Repubs as not concerned about the creation of an totalitarian state in the USA.

"All roads lead to Putin" -- Thomas Jefferson

Champ dhussdawg has a reputation beyond reputedhussdawg has a reputation beyond reputedhussdawg has a reputation beyond reputedhussdawg has a reputation beyond reputedhussdawg has a reputation beyond reputedhussdawg has a reputation beyond reputedhussdawg has a reputation beyond reputedhussdawg has a reputation beyond reputedhussdawg has a reputation beyond reputedhussdawg has a reputation beyond reputedhussdawg has a reputation beyond repute dhussdawg's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by saltydawg
    Seems to me that FEMA was caught flat-footed. Why else would "Brownie" resign?

Like President Bush said, he is responsible for the Federal response, and a lot of people, including him, were not impressed by it.

"Brownie" should NOT have been appointed by President Bush to that job in the first place. That was a HUGE mistake that was compounded as the disaster unfolded.

Happy to know that the Repubs as not concerned about the creation of an totalitarian state in the USA.
    I dont know much about Brown, but he was definitely the fall guy. I just hope we can find a way to get rid our hapless governor. She is politically savvy, but dont expect her to make a decision or lead. She was absolutely horrible to say the least.

Champ TYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond repute

I really don't think you will ever see a DEM/LIB take/accept blame for a major screw up even to the point of resigning like the GOP will (Nixon, Newt, Lott ect...) This lack of responsibility and shame started with Teddy Kennedy in the car that night through Clinton and on to the DEM leadership, old and new, in Louisiana (Nagin, Blanco)today. Very few of them ever can say "I am sorry. It was my fault".

Champ champion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by TYLERTECHSAS
    I really don't think you will ever see a DEM/LIB take/accept blame for a major screw up even to the point of resigning like the GOP will (Nixon, Newt, Lott ect...) This lack of responsibility and shame started with Teddy Kennedy in the car that night through Clinton and on to the DEM leadership, old and new, in Louisiana (Nagin, Blanco)today. Very few of them ever can say "I am sorry. It was my fault".
    Oh come on now Tyler, some of you act like we Democrats are not even American. There are crooks, bad leaders, and hacks on both sides of the aisle. I don't think one has more than the other.

Our whole system is set up on the principal that you have to do some unethical things just to get to the position to be in line for a major political position. Money and greed have a lot to do with it. It is full of political favors.

Republicans like to say that Democrats are all bad and Democrats say that all Republicans are bad. So goes our political system. We are above thinking that everyone in one party is all one way.

Super Moderator PawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond repute PawDawg's Avatar

I'm not:icon_razz

Champ altadawg is on top of his/her gamealtadawg is on top of his/her gamealtadawg is on top of his/her gamealtadawg is on top of his/her gamealtadawg is on top of his/her gamealtadawg is on top of his/her gamealtadawg is on top of his/her gamealtadawg is on top of his/her gamealtadawg is on top of his/her gamealtadawg is on top of his/her gamealtadawg is on top of his/her game

Quote Originally Posted by shreveportdawg
    Bush's hands are clean on this one buddy.
    Your the fool if this is what you believe. Even Bush himself acknowledged yesterday that there were "serioius failures" at all levels, and Bushy is not exactly quick to take the credit for a mistake. "All levels" includes the federal level, buddy. I started this post to give him credit for stepping up, but he had to. He knows that all kinds of F&*K ups by his key appointees and people in charge are only days away from being exposed.

Here is an exercise for you. Go to www.Google.com . Type in "miserable failure" and hit enter. See what comes up first. LOL. That kills me that it is to a .gov address!

Go ahead and bash back but remember than Bushy's approval rating is now well below 40%. Enjoy your minority status Bush lovers!!

Have a nice day.

Champ saltydawg Ultimate jerk and not worth your timesaltydawg Ultimate jerk and not worth your timesaltydawg Ultimate jerk and not worth your timesaltydawg Ultimate jerk and not worth your timesaltydawg Ultimate jerk and not worth your timesaltydawg Ultimate jerk and not worth your timesaltydawg Ultimate jerk and not worth your timesaltydawg Ultimate jerk and not worth your timesaltydawg Ultimate jerk and not worth your timesaltydawg Ultimate jerk and not worth your timesaltydawg Ultimate jerk and not worth your time saltydawg's Avatar

TYLER, you're a pretty naive guy. Nixon resigned instead of being impeached. Newt quit because he wanted to make 10 times more money by going on the speaking circuit. Lott was stabbed in the back by Frist.

President Bush stated the OBVIOUS. That he is responsible for the FEMA mess and the country is not prepared to handle a disaster of this scope. The guy has been president for 4.5 years. Did he say he was sorry for NOT doing his job? The guy was asleep at the switch.

As for you bashing Democrats, with you its a reflexive action requiring no thought.

"All roads lead to Putin" -- Thomas Jefferson

Champ TYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by saltydawg
    TYLER, you're a pretty naive guy. Nixon resigned instead of being impeached. Newt quit because he wanted to make 10 times more money by going on the speaking circuit. Lott was stabbed in the back by Frist.
    Naive? Never. Just stirring the pot a tad? Probably!:icon_wink IMHO, all three resigned and/or quit due to pressure from the frothing left DEMS/LIBS and media (same thing) per their screw ups, whether real or not. And they knew when to leave like real men should unlike the men I mentioned in the referenced post.

Quote Originally Posted by champion110
    Oh come on now Tyler, some of you act like we Democrats are not even American. There are crooks, bad leaders, and hacks on both sides of the aisle. I don't think one has more than the other.

Our whole system is set up on the principal that you have to do some unethical things just to get to the position to be in line for a major political position. Money and greed have a lot to do with it. It is full of political favors.

Republicans like to say that Democrats are all bad and Democrats say that all Republicans are bad. So goes our political system. We are above thinking that everyone in one party is all one way.
    I would agree Gary. But it is so much fun on this BB&B forum!

Champ champion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond repute

I would agree Gary. But it is so much fun on this BB&B forum!
    Whew..... Well that clears it up for me to play more too. :icon_wink

Champ Cal&Ken has a reputation beyond reputeCal&Ken has a reputation beyond reputeCal&Ken has a reputation beyond reputeCal&Ken has a reputation beyond reputeCal&Ken has a reputation beyond reputeCal&Ken has a reputation beyond reputeCal&Ken has a reputation beyond reputeCal&Ken has a reputation beyond reputeCal&Ken has a reputation beyond reputeCal&Ken has a reputation beyond reputeCal&Ken has a reputation beyond repute Cal&Ken's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by champion110
    Oh come on now Tyler, some of you act like we Democrats are not even American. .
    I AGREE!!!!!! In my book you are not- your party has lost all focus of the things our country was founded on. I respect your right to disagree - but I still think you are a bunch of immoral crybabies that have no clue. And, I am sure you think the same about Republicians, and that's fine. But, your party is set to seek and destroy all of the good in America. I hope for our sake yall are not able to succeed. I am sure there are good people in your party, I just don't see them, and I believe they are deceived.

+ Reply to Thread