+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Memphis TV Station and Tulane

Big Dog Easydawg is a jewel in the roughEasydawg is a jewel in the roughEasydawg is a jewel in the roughEasydawg is a jewel in the roughEasydawg is a jewel in the roughEasydawg is a jewel in the roughEasydawg is a jewel in the roughEasydawg is a jewel in the roughEasydawg is a jewel in the roughEasydawg is a jewel in the roughEasydawg is a jewel in the rough Easydawg's Avatar

Memphis TV Station and Tulane

I was just watching the 10 o'clock news on Channel 5 here in Memphis. The sportscaster brought up the Tulane v MS State game in Shreveport. He stated that Tulane's football team has been working out at SMU in Dallas. Go figure that Memphis is a CUSA team as is SMU. Once I identify the jerk, I will be sending him an irrate email. I will post his email address for all and hope y'all will follow suit. Oh yea, I seem to remember the loss Memphis Tiger basketball team took last December courtesy of the DAWGS.

Big Dog Easydawg is a jewel in the roughEasydawg is a jewel in the roughEasydawg is a jewel in the roughEasydawg is a jewel in the roughEasydawg is a jewel in the roughEasydawg is a jewel in the roughEasydawg is a jewel in the roughEasydawg is a jewel in the roughEasydawg is a jewel in the roughEasydawg is a jewel in the roughEasydawg is a jewel in the rough Easydawg's Avatar

Re: Memphis TV Station and Tulane

The name is Jarvis Greer and his email address is
    jgreer@wmcstations.com

Champ Cool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond repute

Easy there, Easy.

Tulane's first day in Ruston was Monday, so they have been in Dallas. Of course it doesn't hurt to contact the Memphis media and let them know what is happening.

http://www.thenewsstar.com/apps/pbcs...509140357/1006

I believe they arrived in Ruston on Wednesday, Sept 7 with the BAND OF PRIDE welcoming committee? Not completely sure on the date, but beleieve I read it on this board somewhere.

Moderator & 2008 NFL Survivor Contest Champion sportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond repute sportdawg's Avatar

They came to register and went back to dallas on thursday. They arrived back in Ruston on Sunday I believe

+ Reply to Thread