+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Next two presidents

Champ altadawg is on top of his/her gamealtadawg is on top of his/her gamealtadawg is on top of his/her gamealtadawg is on top of his/her gamealtadawg is on top of his/her gamealtadawg is on top of his/her gamealtadawg is on top of his/her gamealtadawg is on top of his/her gamealtadawg is on top of his/her gamealtadawg is on top of his/her gamealtadawg is on top of his/her game

Thumbs Up Next two presidents

After Hillary is elected in 2008 and re-elected in 2012, maybe Swann can take the office back for the republicans in 2016. I think 2012 maybe a little early for the GOP's new best canidate, dont you think right-wingers? Who knows, he may have to run against Hillary if nobody else can step forward, or isnt willing to after Bush finally exits.

Pretty exciting if you ask this moderate democrat!

http://sports.espn.go.com/nfl/column...reg&id=2159013

Champ dhussdawg has a reputation beyond reputedhussdawg has a reputation beyond reputedhussdawg has a reputation beyond reputedhussdawg has a reputation beyond reputedhussdawg has a reputation beyond reputedhussdawg has a reputation beyond reputedhussdawg has a reputation beyond reputedhussdawg has a reputation beyond reputedhussdawg has a reputation beyond reputedhussdawg has a reputation beyond reputedhussdawg has a reputation beyond repute dhussdawg's Avatar

Re: Next two presidents

Quote Originally Posted by altadawg
    After Hillary is elected in 2008 and re-elected in 2012, maybe Swann can take the office back for the republicans in 2016. I think 2012 maybe a little early for the GOP's new best canidate, dont you think right-wingers? Who knows, he may have to run against Hillary if nobody else can step forward, or isnt willing to after Bush finally exits.

Pretty exciting if you ask this moderate democrat!

http://sports.espn.go.com/nfl/column...reg&id=2159013
    God I hope Hillary doesnt win. You talk about corruption and scandal and all sorts of crap. She will try to make our already too big government even bigger. More money will be thrown at all problems instead of trying to truly solve them, more taxpayers money down the crapper. It would be truly a terrible day if she gets elected.

Champ champion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond repute

Well, I am a Hillary fan - of course. However, the right wingers will crucify her in office. They will be worse on her than Clinton. There will be 50 independant investigations going on at the same time. They won't find anything, but they will probably catch her for sleeping with someone or something like that.

We Democrats have yet to have someone stand up and be a leader during this time. We need someone with a moderate stance and that can stand up to strict conservatives. Haven't seen him or her yet, but I know that someone will emerge - PLEASE tell me that someone will emerge..............

2011 Pick 'Em Champion johnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond repute johnnylightnin's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by champion110
    We need someone with a moderate stance and that can stand up to strict conservatives. Haven't seen him or her yet, but I know that someone will emerge - PLEASE tell me that someone will emerge..............
    You've already got that person...his name is John McCain. I hope ya'll don't run Hillary because she will win and she'll get re-elected. If that happens, hopefully Bobby J will be ready for the Presidency.
    Time is your friend. Impulse is your enemy. -John Bogle

Champ champion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond repute

Also (and THIS will get some reactions), we need to take back Christianity. The Republicans have deemed themselves the "Christian party". Well, I believe in helping our fellow man and having programs to do that. Yes, I think that it should be helping someone to help themselves, but we don't do that too much anymore. Get this stat: One in every TEN children are malnourished in this country. We are the wealthiest country in history. Is that good enough? Is that Christian enough? Yes, you can say it is due to uneducated people having babies, but why is that. I think we should have programs to help educate them and get them out of crisis. Help them to help themselves.

Maybe we could take a REAL look at poverty and the reasons for it...

OK, I just opened a HUGE can of worms. LOL I did this knowing that I will be out of pocket this evening and all of tomorrow. So, don't expect a response from me when some of you go off on this. I am going to be really busy and won't have time to read it all.

There you go and in my best Mike Myers Jewish woman's voice on Saturday Night Live "Talk amongst yourselves".

Champ Rooster has a reputation beyond reputeRooster has a reputation beyond reputeRooster has a reputation beyond reputeRooster has a reputation beyond reputeRooster has a reputation beyond reputeRooster has a reputation beyond reputeRooster has a reputation beyond reputeRooster has a reputation beyond reputeRooster has a reputation beyond reputeRooster has a reputation beyond reputeRooster has a reputation beyond repute Rooster's Avatar

Well, I am a Hillary fan - of course. However, the right wingers will crucify her in office. They will be worse on her than Clinton. There will be 50 independant investigations going on at the same time. They won't find anything, but they will probably catch her for sleeping with someone or something like that.

We Democrats have yet to have someone stand up and be a leader during this time. We need someone with a moderate stance and that can stand up to strict conservatives. Haven't seen him or her yet, but I know that someone will emerge - PLEASE tell me that someone will emerge..............
    Hillary is trying to come off as being a moderate even though she is far far left. The 50 investigations won't be as bad as being blamed for Hurricane Katrina and 911.

I hope Hillary runs, she does not have a chance. I firmly believed she will get smoked.
    “Ability is what you're capable of doing. Motivation determines what you do. Attitude determines how well you do it.”
    Lou Holtz - Football Coach

"A government big enough to give you everything you want, is strong enough to take everything you have." - Thomas Jefferson

"Bring back the rotary phone so we don't have to press 1 for English."
    www.casadice.com

Champ dhussdawg has a reputation beyond reputedhussdawg has a reputation beyond reputedhussdawg has a reputation beyond reputedhussdawg has a reputation beyond reputedhussdawg has a reputation beyond reputedhussdawg has a reputation beyond reputedhussdawg has a reputation beyond reputedhussdawg has a reputation beyond reputedhussdawg has a reputation beyond reputedhussdawg has a reputation beyond reputedhussdawg has a reputation beyond repute dhussdawg's Avatar

This is not meant as a knock, but in all seriousness Champ it will be very hard for Dems to get back Christian voters. The Dems stand on the other side of many arguments most Christians should and never will budge on, like abortion, stem cells, etc. Dems are for helping people like Christians are, but there are just too many wide divisions between a typical Christian and the Democratic Party.

2011 Pick 'Em Champion johnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond repute johnnylightnin's Avatar

My computer froze while I was writing what Huss wrote in a much more expanded form. I'll just add one thing in regard to Christianity and poverty.

Somebody once said, "The poor you will always have with you" I'll let you guess who said it. That doesn't mean that Christians should care for the poor, but it is more evidence that this plan to "eliminate poverty" will never come to pass, regardless of who is in office.
    Time is your friend. Impulse is your enemy. -John Bogle

Very true, there were always be poor and no matter how much you would try to help them you couldnt help them all. The only reason I feel okay in giving my money to social programs is to help children, the disabled, and those in extreme circumstances. Those that dont get off their lazy ass and do anything for themselves, I hate my money going to them. They are leeches of society, and most of them use their kids as crutches. I dont have much heart for people that can help themselves, but chose not to.

Champ saltydawg Ultimate jerk and not worth your timesaltydawg Ultimate jerk and not worth your timesaltydawg Ultimate jerk and not worth your timesaltydawg Ultimate jerk and not worth your timesaltydawg Ultimate jerk and not worth your timesaltydawg Ultimate jerk and not worth your timesaltydawg Ultimate jerk and not worth your timesaltydawg Ultimate jerk and not worth your timesaltydawg Ultimate jerk and not worth your timesaltydawg Ultimate jerk and not worth your timesaltydawg Ultimate jerk and not worth your time saltydawg's Avatar

As a wealthy capitalist I can say with a straight face that there is nothing wrong with poverty.

"All roads lead to Putin" -- Thomas Jefferson

Champ Cal&Ken has a reputation beyond reputeCal&Ken has a reputation beyond reputeCal&Ken has a reputation beyond reputeCal&Ken has a reputation beyond reputeCal&Ken has a reputation beyond reputeCal&Ken has a reputation beyond reputeCal&Ken has a reputation beyond reputeCal&Ken has a reputation beyond reputeCal&Ken has a reputation beyond reputeCal&Ken has a reputation beyond reputeCal&Ken has a reputation beyond repute Cal&Ken's Avatar

You are probably right, they will not find anything on her. All of the witnesses have a way of disappearing, dying, etc. I hope God never allows that punishment to be placed on America. And, regardless of your opinion, that would be punishment!!!!

Champ Cal&Ken has a reputation beyond reputeCal&Ken has a reputation beyond reputeCal&Ken has a reputation beyond reputeCal&Ken has a reputation beyond reputeCal&Ken has a reputation beyond reputeCal&Ken has a reputation beyond reputeCal&Ken has a reputation beyond reputeCal&Ken has a reputation beyond reputeCal&Ken has a reputation beyond reputeCal&Ken has a reputation beyond reputeCal&Ken has a reputation beyond repute Cal&Ken's Avatar

Also (and THIS will get some reactions), we need to take back Christianity. The Republicans have deemed themselves the "Christian party". Well, I believe in helping our fellow man and having programs to do that. Yes, I think that it should be helping someone to help themselves, but we don't do that too much anymore. Get this stat: One in every TEN children are malnourished in this country. We are the wealthiest country in history. Is that good enough? Is that Christian enough? Yes, you can say it is due to uneducated people having babies, but why is that. I think we should have programs to help educate them and get them out of crisis. Help them to help themselves.

Maybe we could take a REAL look at poverty and the reasons for it...

It will be hard to "take back Christianity". You are either a Christian or you or not. Just because you go to church and butcher a few Bible verses during election time doesn't make you a Christian. Your party has rightfully gotten the rap of being anti- Christian. People will see through the fake crap, and that is what your leaders are dishing out. I hope yall keep Howard Dean, Jessie Jackson, and Al Sharpton in the forefront. It gives me hope that we Christains will still have hope for another 4 years.

Super Moderator PawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond repute PawDawg's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Cal&Ken
    It will be hard to "take back Christianity". You are either a Christian or you or not. Just because you go to church and butcher a few Bible verses during election time doesn't make you a Christian. Your party has rightfully gotten the rap of being anti- Christian. People will see through the fake crap, and that is what your leaders are dishing out. I hope yall keep Howard Dean, Jessie Jackson, and Al Sharpton in the forefront. It gives me hope that we Christians will still have hope for another 4 years.
    C & K, you are opening yourself up here. I know where you are coming from, but tact ain't your strong suit. Matt.7:1

Quote Originally Posted by maddawg
    C & K, you are opening yourself up here. I know where you are coming from, but tact ain't your strong suit. Matt.7:1
    I just call it like I see it. I don't care if others have a different opinion - I am entitled to mine as well. As far as your judging verse, I don't have to - they are openly blatent about their unbelief and ridicule until election time comes. Please name me a Democratic leader that you believe should not be included in my blanket statement. And, before you go there, please don't say Jimmy Carter. I don't know about his beliefs, I just know he is nuts!

Bulldog MattEE has turned a few heads around hereMattEE has turned a few heads around hereMattEE has turned a few heads around hereMattEE has turned a few heads around hereMattEE has turned a few heads around here MattEE's Avatar

I think government should help people to an extent, but self initiative is what kills poverty. People become who they can and want to be. For example I am fat, but I choose to stay fat or lose weight by my actions simple as that. So the poor is not always a societal issue, but a sometimes an individual problem.

+ Reply to Thread