+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Next two presidents

Champ GonzoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGonzoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGonzoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGonzoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGonzoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGonzoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGonzoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGonzoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGonzoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGonzoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGonzoDawg has a reputation beyond repute GonzoDawg's Avatar

Re: Next two presidents

Quote Originally Posted by sik-m-boi
    that wasn't my point...i believe abortion is wrong...the point was that gonzo said that democrats (as a whole) were pro-choice and that is not true. you'll get no argument from me against the immorality of abortion, but the issue is not a strictly partisan one.
    You guys are making alot of assumptions about what I said based on one thing
    I said "democrats will never be the party of Christians as long as the are pro choice"

However, if you were asked which party is pro-choice and which is pro-life what would be your answer? Which is more likely to approve of Judges that back the pro-choice side?

Champ sik-m-boi is a jewel in the roughsik-m-boi is a jewel in the roughsik-m-boi is a jewel in the roughsik-m-boi is a jewel in the roughsik-m-boi is a jewel in the roughsik-m-boi is a jewel in the roughsik-m-boi is a jewel in the roughsik-m-boi is a jewel in the roughsik-m-boi is a jewel in the roughsik-m-boi is a jewel in the roughsik-m-boi is a jewel in the rough sik-m-boi's Avatar

Re: Next two presidents

Quote Originally Posted by GonzoDawg
    You guys are making alot of assumptions about what I said based on one thing
    I said "democrats will never be the party of Christians as long as the are pro choice"

However, if you were asked which party is pro-choice and which is pro-life what would be your answer? Which is more likely to approve of Judges that back the pro-choice side?
    i made no assumption...my statement was directly based on your mention of "democrats will never be the party of Christians as long as they are pro choice." that statement says that democrats are pro-choice...and aren't (not all of them). the dem party is not unified on this issue. that was my point. if you ask me if an individual is pro-life/choice i'll answer but there is not party that is completly pro-choice or pro-life.

+ Reply to Thread