+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: FYI, We got another system moving into the GULF

Puppy dawgfighter305 has turned a few heads around heredawgfighter305 has turned a few heads around here

Re: FYI, We got another system moving into the GULF

A tree fell down today in South Univ. Park. It was a pretty big one, close to the new pedestrian bridge. It landed (kind of) on a girl when it fell, but she was very lucky, it only scratched her legs. The winds got pretty high, enough to make the baseball stadium lights move about 3-5 feet in each direction. Fun times.

Champ altadawg is on top of his/her gamealtadawg is on top of his/her gamealtadawg is on top of his/her gamealtadawg is on top of his/her gamealtadawg is on top of his/her gamealtadawg is on top of his/her gamealtadawg is on top of his/her gamealtadawg is on top of his/her gamealtadawg is on top of his/her gamealtadawg is on top of his/her gamealtadawg is on top of his/her game

Looks like much of N La may get a break. The storm may move on a bit quicker than earlier forecasted. I know Shreveport got a ton of rain but nobody has gotten 15+ inches as earlier predicted.

2011 Pick 'Em Champion johnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond repute johnnylightnin's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by altadawg
    Looks like much of N La may get a break. The storm may move on a bit quicker than earlier forecasted. I know Shreveport got a ton of rain but nobody has gotten 15+ inches as earlier predicted.
    In Alexandria, we've probably had 8 or 9 inches. Wind damage is the worst I've seen since I've lived here, but it's not all that bad. My house is still without electricity and so is dhuss's house. My parents house has electricity, so my wife and I are chillin' here for a while. I think it could've been a lot worse, but this is probaby the worst I've seen in Alexandria in my short memory.
    Time is your friend. Impulse is your enemy. -John Bogle

+ Reply to Thread