+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Calling All Bulldog Basketball faithful-very important

Champ theinsider is on top of his/her gametheinsider is on top of his/her gametheinsider is on top of his/her gametheinsider is on top of his/her gametheinsider is on top of his/her gametheinsider is on top of his/her gametheinsider is on top of his/her gametheinsider is on top of his/her gametheinsider is on top of his/her gametheinsider is on top of his/her gametheinsider is on top of his/her game

Basketball Calling All Bulldog Basketball faithful-very important

Mens basketball is undertaking a great project to redevelop their players lounge.

This is critical for recruiting and our current players. New seating, tvs, art work and room design that matches some of those in the SEC. This is important.

Please step up.

Make checks payable to Louisiana Tech Foundation-Mens Basketball Locker Room P>O>Box 1190 Ruston 71272

I sent $500 today. Please help with any amount you can.
    Last edited by theinsider; 09-23-2005 at 09:31 AM.

Administrator Dwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond repute Dwayne From Minden's Avatar
    The Southwest Side of Beautiful Lake Claiborne

Re: Calling All Bulldog Basketball faithful-very important

This is good -

I just wish this would have been a PROACTIVE measure instead of a REACTIVE measure to what the girls down the hall did -
    ''Don't be a bad dagh..."

Champ theinsider is on top of his/her gametheinsider is on top of his/her gametheinsider is on top of his/her gametheinsider is on top of his/her gametheinsider is on top of his/her gametheinsider is on top of his/her gametheinsider is on top of his/her gametheinsider is on top of his/her gametheinsider is on top of his/her gametheinsider is on top of his/her gametheinsider is on top of his/her game

I can tell you Coach Richard has been working on its planning since last season. It may appear that way but he was speaking about the hope to raise funds for this then. I do not know when the other project got off the ground.

Thanks for anything you can possibly do.

Champ Bossdawg is just really niceBossdawg is just really niceBossdawg is just really niceBossdawg is just really niceBossdawg is just really niceBossdawg is just really niceBossdawg is just really niceBossdawg is just really niceBossdawg is just really niceBossdawg is just really niceBossdawg is just really nice Bossdawg's Avatar

So will there be a marketing campaign for this or will we all just have to come over to BBB search this thread to find information about it.

Champ Dawg04 is on top of his/her gameDawg04 is on top of his/her gameDawg04 is on top of his/her gameDawg04 is on top of his/her gameDawg04 is on top of his/her gameDawg04 is on top of his/her gameDawg04 is on top of his/her gameDawg04 is on top of his/her gameDawg04 is on top of his/her gameDawg04 is on top of his/her gameDawg04 is on top of his/her game Dawg04's Avatar

This is being run strictly by the Basketball Staff.

Community Trust Bank has made a huge contribution to this effort. ($20,000)

All that is needed now is a few thousand more to finish this room.

This will give our players a room that is strictly theirs.

It will be a huge boost in recruiting.

The locker room is targeted to be redone next spring/summer.

Champ Cool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond repute

Good things are happening in our athletic department off the football field.

2005 NFL Survivor Contest Champion RXDAWG is a glorious beacon of lightRXDAWG is a glorious beacon of lightRXDAWG is a glorious beacon of lightRXDAWG is a glorious beacon of lightRXDAWG is a glorious beacon of lightRXDAWG is a glorious beacon of lightRXDAWG is a glorious beacon of lightRXDAWG is a glorious beacon of lightRXDAWG is a glorious beacon of lightRXDAWG is a glorious beacon of lightRXDAWG is a glorious beacon of light RXDAWG's Avatar

What is the TOTAL amount needed for this project? This is very good news to see things like this happening! If CTB donated $20K, how much more do we need?

Champ Gooddawg has a reputation beyond reputeGooddawg has a reputation beyond reputeGooddawg has a reputation beyond reputeGooddawg has a reputation beyond reputeGooddawg has a reputation beyond reputeGooddawg has a reputation beyond reputeGooddawg has a reputation beyond reputeGooddawg has a reputation beyond reputeGooddawg has a reputation beyond reputeGooddawg has a reputation beyond reputeGooddawg has a reputation beyond repute Gooddawg's Avatar

GREAT will do.

http://www.gatorzone.com/facilities/...&page=practice

Ours is modeled after the team lounge and video rooms at Florida-see the above link:

Champ Gooddawg has a reputation beyond reputeGooddawg has a reputation beyond reputeGooddawg has a reputation beyond reputeGooddawg has a reputation beyond reputeGooddawg has a reputation beyond reputeGooddawg has a reputation beyond reputeGooddawg has a reputation beyond reputeGooddawg has a reputation beyond reputeGooddawg has a reputation beyond reputeGooddawg has a reputation beyond reputeGooddawg has a reputation beyond repute Gooddawg's Avatar

Nice room, I hope we can get the seats with Tech logo on it like that. Definitely will help out the staff and recruiting.

Progressive King of 2011 Dawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond repute Dawgpix's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Dawg04
    The locker room is targeted to be redone next spring/summer.
    Question: I donated $500 for one of the "old" lockers just a few years ago. Will I get to "buy" a new locker and get to keep the old one?
    There I go again, Tech77, another smarta$$ remark!
    tm
    BTW--I was never invited to see my locker I gave $500 for. Not even a pre-game snack dinner with Dr. Reneau. I'm sure Ronny Walker will instruct this coaching staff how to properly thank their donors other than regularly mailing inpersonal basketball story reprints from The Leader or The News-Star.

PS--However, I did read where we're playing the Mike McConathy-coached Northwestern in the bracket-buster game. Is that true. Will it be at Tech and will Tech be able to honor my teammates from the first Southland Conference championship team of 1975-76?
    yes, Tech77, I do need to get my medications checked!:icon_wink
    Guess I'll have to pay for that remark by buying a piece of the lounge, too.
    Louisiana Tech University
    Flagship of the University of Louisiana System

2006 & 2011 BB&B Men's Bracket Champion (investigation underway) boxerdog has a reputation beyond reputeboxerdog has a reputation beyond reputeboxerdog has a reputation beyond reputeboxerdog has a reputation beyond reputeboxerdog has a reputation beyond reputeboxerdog has a reputation beyond reputeboxerdog has a reputation beyond reputeboxerdog has a reputation beyond reputeboxerdog has a reputation beyond reputeboxerdog has a reputation beyond reputeboxerdog has a reputation beyond repute

I heard that both us and Northwestern State are playing bracket buster games, I didn't hear we were playing one another.

Champ DFWDawg is just really niceDFWDawg is just really niceDFWDawg is just really niceDFWDawg is just really niceDFWDawg is just really niceDFWDawg is just really niceDFWDawg is just really niceDFWDawg is just really niceDFWDawg is just really niceDFWDawg is just really niceDFWDawg is just really nice DFWDawg's Avatar

I can send $100.00. It willl be in the mail tomorrow morning.

Progressive King of 2011 Dawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond repute Dawgpix's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by boxerdog
    I heard that both us and Northwestern State are playing bracket buster games, I didn't hear we were playing one another.
    Yeah, read this on the NSU site:
    "Also included the Bracket Buster field as road teams, therefore unavailable to be paired against the Demons, are Louisiana Tech, New Orleans, Arkansas State and Tennessee Tech. "
    oh, well.
    tm
    Louisiana Tech University
    Flagship of the University of Louisiana System

Please keep this going.

If you can tell one of your friends or get them on this link. We need to help as much as we can. I think this will be a nice improvement.

I do not want this to die out before Coach Richard gets some help on this...

+ Reply to Thread