+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 194 1231151101 ... LastLast

Thread: Global Warming Cont...

Champ altadawg is on top of his/her gamealtadawg is on top of his/her gamealtadawg is on top of his/her gamealtadawg is on top of his/her gamealtadawg is on top of his/her gamealtadawg is on top of his/her gamealtadawg is on top of his/her gamealtadawg is on top of his/her gamealtadawg is on top of his/her gamealtadawg is on top of his/her gamealtadawg is on top of his/her game

Global Warming Cont...

Even most of you far right wing repubs watch Larry King. Did you hear how Bill "the science guy" explained so articulately and accurately how Global warming has everything to do with what has been going on these last few years?

Champ Soonerdawg has a reputation beyond reputeSoonerdawg has a reputation beyond reputeSoonerdawg has a reputation beyond reputeSoonerdawg has a reputation beyond reputeSoonerdawg has a reputation beyond reputeSoonerdawg has a reputation beyond reputeSoonerdawg has a reputation beyond reputeSoonerdawg has a reputation beyond reputeSoonerdawg has a reputation beyond reputeSoonerdawg has a reputation beyond reputeSoonerdawg has a reputation beyond repute Soonerdawg's Avatar

Re: Global Warming Cont...

This is so far outside of my circle of influence it is off the radar.

Champ markay714 has a brilliant futuremarkay714 has a brilliant futuremarkay714 has a brilliant futuremarkay714 has a brilliant futuremarkay714 has a brilliant futuremarkay714 has a brilliant futuremarkay714 has a brilliant futuremarkay714 has a brilliant futuremarkay714 has a brilliant futuremarkay714 has a brilliant futuremarkay714 has a brilliant future markay714's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by altadawg
    Even most of you far right wing repubs watch Larry King.
    No. NEVER watch Larry King. He doesn't come on FoxNews (or The Weather Channel these days) does he?

Super Moderator PawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond repute PawDawg's Avatar

Even most of you far right wing repubs watch Larry King. Did you hear how Bill "the science guy" explained so articulately and accurately how Global warming has everything to do with what has been going on these last few years?
    Haven't watched CNN in years. Never watched L.K.. How far back did the research go?

Champ Cal&Ken has a reputation beyond reputeCal&Ken has a reputation beyond reputeCal&Ken has a reputation beyond reputeCal&Ken has a reputation beyond reputeCal&Ken has a reputation beyond reputeCal&Ken has a reputation beyond reputeCal&Ken has a reputation beyond reputeCal&Ken has a reputation beyond reputeCal&Ken has a reputation beyond reputeCal&Ken has a reputation beyond reputeCal&Ken has a reputation beyond repute Cal&Ken's Avatar

Even most of you far right wing repubs watch Larry King.
    Are you kidding? Why would anyone want to watch that joker? No, I can't say I have watched that idiot in years and the experience I had before was enough to last a lifetime.

Champ altadawg is on top of his/her gamealtadawg is on top of his/her gamealtadawg is on top of his/her gamealtadawg is on top of his/her gamealtadawg is on top of his/her gamealtadawg is on top of his/her gamealtadawg is on top of his/her gamealtadawg is on top of his/her gamealtadawg is on top of his/her gamealtadawg is on top of his/her gamealtadawg is on top of his/her game

You guys are so funny, and probably a little full of it too!

Everybody watches Larry, even you guys once in a while. :icon_wink

Champ markay714 has a brilliant futuremarkay714 has a brilliant futuremarkay714 has a brilliant futuremarkay714 has a brilliant futuremarkay714 has a brilliant futuremarkay714 has a brilliant futuremarkay714 has a brilliant futuremarkay714 has a brilliant futuremarkay714 has a brilliant futuremarkay714 has a brilliant futuremarkay714 has a brilliant future markay714's Avatar

You guys are so funny, and probably a little full of it too!

Everybody watches Larry, even you guys once in a while. :icon_wink
    Look at his ratings. No. Since the FoxNews Channel came on board I have never ever watched Larry King Live. I don't even know what channel CNN is on in Baton Rouge.

Champ arkansasbob has a reputation beyond reputearkansasbob has a reputation beyond reputearkansasbob has a reputation beyond reputearkansasbob has a reputation beyond reputearkansasbob has a reputation beyond reputearkansasbob has a reputation beyond reputearkansasbob has a reputation beyond reputearkansasbob has a reputation beyond reputearkansasbob has a reputation beyond reputearkansasbob has a reputation beyond reputearkansasbob has a reputation beyond repute arkansasbob's Avatar

so bill the childrens' science teacher is better informed on global climate than climate scientists? i don't watch larry king, and seeing who he gets on his show as a science expert, i don't think i will start any time soon.
    Last edited by arkansasbob; 09-23-2005 at 10:15 AM. Reason: typo

Quote Originally Posted by arkansasbob
    so bill the childrens' science teacher is better informed on global climate than climate scientists? i don't watch larry king, and seeing who he gets on his show as a science expert, i don't think i will start any time soon.
    LOL. How did you know who was on? Besides, many climate scientist believe with his view. Anybody rational does.

Thanks for watching Larry! :icon_wink

Champ Soonerdawg has a reputation beyond reputeSoonerdawg has a reputation beyond reputeSoonerdawg has a reputation beyond reputeSoonerdawg has a reputation beyond reputeSoonerdawg has a reputation beyond reputeSoonerdawg has a reputation beyond reputeSoonerdawg has a reputation beyond reputeSoonerdawg has a reputation beyond reputeSoonerdawg has a reputation beyond reputeSoonerdawg has a reputation beyond reputeSoonerdawg has a reputation beyond repute Soonerdawg's Avatar

I remember when Larry King was King of talk radio. Then came conservative Rush. By, by Larry.

Then he became the King of cable news talk. Then came Fox News. He could be interviewing tumble weeds, because according to the ratings, tumble weeds is all that is watching.

Champ dhussdawg has a reputation beyond reputedhussdawg has a reputation beyond reputedhussdawg has a reputation beyond reputedhussdawg has a reputation beyond reputedhussdawg has a reputation beyond reputedhussdawg has a reputation beyond reputedhussdawg has a reputation beyond reputedhussdawg has a reputation beyond reputedhussdawg has a reputation beyond reputedhussdawg has a reputation beyond reputedhussdawg has a reputation beyond repute dhussdawg's Avatar

Thanks for watching Larry! :icon_wink
    O'Reilly took over Larry's command. I guess people got tired of watching him play patty cake with everyone that comes on. People want news not the freak shows that he has sometimes (the guy that talks to the dead), and they dont want to hear boring crap about politicians and celebs. Larry King was original, and now it is a dinosaur that is not very entertaining. Him bringing on Bill Nye just shows how weak ole Larry is getting. He was Father of the Year, though, even though he has been married 5 times. I guess home stability wasnt taken into account when they nominated people for that award.

Champ sik-m-boi is a jewel in the roughsik-m-boi is a jewel in the roughsik-m-boi is a jewel in the roughsik-m-boi is a jewel in the roughsik-m-boi is a jewel in the roughsik-m-boi is a jewel in the roughsik-m-boi is a jewel in the roughsik-m-boi is a jewel in the roughsik-m-boi is a jewel in the roughsik-m-boi is a jewel in the roughsik-m-boi is a jewel in the rough sik-m-boi's Avatar

larry king is five-hundred-and-seventy-two years old...hang it up man. i mean he was the man back in the day but now...

for all you insomniacs out there: larry king is one of the most potent sedatives still legal in th US...i've never made it through a whole show...i wind up watching the insides of my eyelids instead.

you guys are pretty damn funny. Larry rules! He's the King!

Champ Dirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond repute Dirtydawg's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by markay714
    I don't even know what channel CNN is on in Baton Rouge.
    Channel 34. I always scroll past it while tuning to ESPN.

Champ RealityCheck has a reputation beyond reputeRealityCheck has a reputation beyond reputeRealityCheck has a reputation beyond reputeRealityCheck has a reputation beyond reputeRealityCheck has a reputation beyond reputeRealityCheck has a reputation beyond reputeRealityCheck has a reputation beyond reputeRealityCheck has a reputation beyond reputeRealityCheck has a reputation beyond reputeRealityCheck has a reputation beyond reputeRealityCheck has a reputation beyond repute

you guys are pretty damn funny. Larry rules! He's the King!
    He may be King, but the kingdom is largely deserted. Fox News primetime ratings are higher than CNN's and MSNBC's combined.

+ Reply to Thread