+ Reply to Thread

Thread: High School Football Player-#24 Parkway High

Puppy hgburns is an unknown hgburns's Avatar

High School Football Player-#24 Parkway High

I have gone to three straight Parkway High (Bossier City) games and had to make comments on one particular player who was a wide receiver his first three years and started at half back in the second game of his senior year-Randy Derick Jackson #24 ----his stats (2nd leading rusher 4A) are in the Shreveport Times--unbelievable--plays both ways-Dback and Hback--also threw for a touchdown last game---he can probably run outside as good as any back I have seen. He will be playing tonight at Parkway vs. Northwood--We need to watch him the rest of the year.

Champ GonzoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGonzoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGonzoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGonzoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGonzoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGonzoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGonzoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGonzoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGonzoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGonzoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGonzoDawg has a reputation beyond repute GonzoDawg's Avatar

Re: High School Football Player-#24 Parkway High

Lets see what he does against a team with a winning record. So far the kid looks pretty good, but I don't think any of the teams they have played have won a game.

Administrator DocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond repute DocMarvin362's Avatar

Parkway's 4 and 0 this year so far!!!

Wait... this isn't good.. In my final 3 years there we were 1 - 29.... BUT! the one win was against Airline, we partied our asses off after that win! hahaha

Champ GonzoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGonzoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGonzoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGonzoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGonzoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGonzoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGonzoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGonzoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGonzoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGonzoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGonzoDawg has a reputation beyond repute GonzoDawg's Avatar

#24's name is RonDerrick Jackson. Parkway beat Northwood last night 23-15. Not exacty a powerhouse but not a pushover either. Parkway being unbeaten is like Vandy being unbeaten. Jackson had 202yds on 27 carries. I'll catch a game and see how the kid looks in person before the season is over.

Football in this area is suffering a bit right now. Airline lost big to West Monroe last night and Ouachita beat Byrd. I think not having Evangel as a motivator has hurt 5A football in the area. Logansport is going to man up and play Evangel next Friday. I give them credit for making an effort.

Sorry, I got his name wrong

Parkway is playing Minden friday at Minden--should be a good test. Bossier has lost to Minden however, Minden was beaten by Capt Shreve go figure. At the Northwood game the defense certainly knew who #24 was. I hope he continues to do well.

Administrator Dwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond repute Dwayne From Minden's Avatar
    The Southwest Side of Beautiful Lake Claiborne

Quote Originally Posted by hgburns
    Sorry, I got his name wrong

Parkway is playing Minden friday at Minden--should be a good test. Bossier has lost to Minden however, Minden was beaten by Capt Shreve go figure. At the Northwood game the defense certainly knew who #24 was. I hope he continues to do well.
    Nope -

Minden lost to Natchitoches Central - because they couldn't hold onto the football and went in alittle over confident...

Minden has really turned it around the last two years under Feaster -

This should be a very good game and Minden has an excellent running game -
    ''Don't be a bad dagh..."

I plan on making the Minden game--should be competitive

I don't think Parkway has ever gone 4-0, do you recall?

Administrator Dwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond repute Dwayne From Minden's Avatar

Don't recall them being 4-0...

According to my sources Parkway went 10-0 in 1987.

Quote Originally Posted by GonzoDawg
    According to my sources Parkway went 10-0 in 1987.
    Were they in Minden's district during that time? If so I don't think they went undefeated -

Cause that was when Minden had Shine and Bunny Seamster and that crew...

I have better info now from a Parkway alum that they did not go undefeated but that was their best year for football. I think that was when they had the Bamburg kid, he could fly. I played flag football against him a few years ago and he could still fly.

+ Reply to Thread