+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Yoda fans-a scandal

Champ Dirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond repute Dirtydawg's Avatar

Administrator DocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond repute DocMarvin362's Avatar

Re: Yoda fans-a scandal

Well that was a waste of 42 seconds.. thanks

Champ Dirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond repute Dirtydawg's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by DocMarvin362
    Well that was a waste of 42 seconds.. thanks
    You're welcome. Sorry if I offended you. I didn't realize you'd be so devoted to Yoda. Maybe you can seek counseling or something.

Administrator DocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond repute DocMarvin362's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Dirtydawg
    You're welcome. Sorry if I offended you. I didn't realize you'd be so devoted to Yoda. Maybe you can seek counseling or something.
    Well, i'm not going to argue with needing counseling because that's true, but in all honesty, I don't care about Star Wars.. I've actually only watched 2 of the movies. Return of the Jedi, and Phanton Menace. I don't get offended that easy, just thought it was stoopid.

Quote Originally Posted by DocMarvin362
    Well, i'm not going to argue with needing counseling because that's true, but in all honesty, I don't care about Star Wars.. I've actually only watched 2 of the movies. Return of the Jedi, and Phanton Menace. I don't get offended that easy, just thought it was stoopid.
    Come on, Doc. I thought that you were smart enough to know that if a thread was titled with a reference to Star Wars, then the content would include Star Wars. So, if you don't really care about Star Wars, then why open up the thread? If your time was wasted, then it was your own fault.

Champ sik-m-boi is a jewel in the roughsik-m-boi is a jewel in the roughsik-m-boi is a jewel in the roughsik-m-boi is a jewel in the roughsik-m-boi is a jewel in the roughsik-m-boi is a jewel in the roughsik-m-boi is a jewel in the roughsik-m-boi is a jewel in the roughsik-m-boi is a jewel in the roughsik-m-boi is a jewel in the roughsik-m-boi is a jewel in the rough sik-m-boi's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Dirtydawg
    Come on, Doc. I thought that you were smart enough to know that if a thread was titled with a reference to Star Wars, then the content would include Star Wars. So, if you don't really care about Star Wars, then why open up the thread? If your time was wasted, then it was your own fault.
    i once started a thread titled "ignore this tread"...it had 92 views by the end of the day.

What can I say… I love punishment appearantly. HAHA! I read all with the exception of the Pawlitics. I never said that I was the smartest cookie in the batch.

Champ dawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond repute dawg80's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by sik-m-boi
    i once started a thread titled "ignore this tread"...it had 92 views by the end of the day.
    Yep, and I "ignored" it twice as I recall...:rolleyes4

+ Reply to Thread