+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: It is a small world after all!

2005 & 2006 Pick 'Em Champion oledawg66 has a brilliant futureoledawg66 has a brilliant futureoledawg66 has a brilliant futureoledawg66 has a brilliant futureoledawg66 has a brilliant futureoledawg66 has a brilliant futureoledawg66 has a brilliant futureoledawg66 has a brilliant futureoledawg66 has a brilliant futureoledawg66 has a brilliant futureoledawg66 has a brilliant future oledawg66's Avatar

Re: It is a small world after all!

P38 - Brad lives about an hour or so from St Louis. Beautiful country.

Champ hookdown has a reputation beyond reputehookdown has a reputation beyond reputehookdown has a reputation beyond reputehookdown has a reputation beyond reputehookdown has a reputation beyond reputehookdown has a reputation beyond reputehookdown has a reputation beyond reputehookdown has a reputation beyond reputehookdown has a reputation beyond reputehookdown has a reputation beyond reputehookdown has a reputation beyond repute hookdown's Avatar

High today in Fredericksburg was in the low 70's. Low tonight will be mid 40's. Humidty is 33%. Just a gorgeous day.

Champ DawgFaninHous has a reputation beyond reputeDawgFaninHous has a reputation beyond reputeDawgFaninHous has a reputation beyond reputeDawgFaninHous has a reputation beyond reputeDawgFaninHous has a reputation beyond reputeDawgFaninHous has a reputation beyond reputeDawgFaninHous has a reputation beyond reputeDawgFaninHous has a reputation beyond reputeDawgFaninHous has a reputation beyond reputeDawgFaninHous has a reputation beyond reputeDawgFaninHous has a reputation beyond repute DawgFaninHous's Avatar

I lived in Creve Couer for a brief time in the early 90's but moved to Houston to run a small company and have been here since '93. We loved St Louis County and probably would have been very happy to make it permanent. One of the neatest places in the USA.

DFiH

Champ Poisso3 is a jewel in the roughPoisso3 is a jewel in the roughPoisso3 is a jewel in the roughPoisso3 is a jewel in the roughPoisso3 is a jewel in the roughPoisso3 is a jewel in the roughPoisso3 is a jewel in the roughPoisso3 is a jewel in the roughPoisso3 is a jewel in the roughPoisso3 is a jewel in the roughPoisso3 is a jewel in the rough Poisso3's Avatar
    Ellisville, MO (30 miles West of St. Louis)

Quote Originally Posted by DawgFaninHous
    I lived in Creve Couer for a brief time in the early 90's but moved to Houston to run a small company and have been here since '93. We loved St Louis County and probably would have been very happy to make it permanent. One of the neatest places in the USA.

DFiH
    I moved from Houston 2yrs ago up to here, and West St Louis County is the only part of StL I like being in. I don't know what it is, but I love this part of the county.

I actually ran into a 71 Teck grad last night at the 24hr Fitness I go to. He noticed the Tech Football shirt my girlfriend was wearing and asked her if she went there, and she pointed to me. He was at Tech with Terry Bradshaw, and was friends with Terry's brother. He said that I was the first person he has seen in St Louis that was a former Tech student...

This makes two Tech people in about 5 days that I have ran into here!

Champ Cool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by Poisso3
    I moved from Houston 2yrs ago up to here, and West St Louis County is the only part of StL I like being in. I don't know what it is, but I love this part of the county.

I actually ran into a 71 Teck grad last night at the 24hr Fitness I go to. He noticed the Tech Football shirt my girlfriend was wearing and asked her if she went there, and she pointed to me. He was at Tech with Terry Bradshaw, and was friends with Terry's brother. He said that I was the first person he has seen in St Louis that was a former Tech student...

This makes two Tech people in about 5 days that I have ran into here!
    Sounds like there is a need for a CHAMPS chapter in St. Louis

Champ Poisso3 is a jewel in the roughPoisso3 is a jewel in the roughPoisso3 is a jewel in the roughPoisso3 is a jewel in the roughPoisso3 is a jewel in the roughPoisso3 is a jewel in the roughPoisso3 is a jewel in the roughPoisso3 is a jewel in the roughPoisso3 is a jewel in the roughPoisso3 is a jewel in the roughPoisso3 is a jewel in the rough Poisso3's Avatar
    Ellisville, MO (30 miles West of St. Louis)

Quote Originally Posted by Cool Hand Clyde
    Sounds like there is a need for a CHAMPS chapter in St. Louis
    saddly, three Tech grads in this area, probably doesn't qualify as a chapter....

there are probably more of us here, but it's just finding each other that's the hard part...and for that reason I have kept my Tech stickers on my truck.

Champ Cool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by Poisso3
    saddly, three Tech grads in this area, probably doesn't qualify as a chapter....

there are probably more of us here, but it's just finding each other that's the hard part...and for that reason I have kept my Tech stickers on my truck.
    Neal Breeding at the alumni center can give you contact info for all the alum in your area.

I'm sure there are more than three

+ Reply to Thread