+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Aweful quiet in Fresno

2011 Pick 'Em Champion johnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond repute johnnylightnin's Avatar

Aweful quiet in Fresno

That's all the commentators are talking about...it's quiet, they even said it isn't a hostile environment. This is a team with a better record and better attendance then us...I fear what I'm going to see on Saturday.
    Time is your friend. Impulse is your enemy. -John Bogle

Champ steltz is a jewel in the roughsteltz is a jewel in the roughsteltz is a jewel in the roughsteltz is a jewel in the roughsteltz is a jewel in the roughsteltz is a jewel in the roughsteltz is a jewel in the roughsteltz is a jewel in the roughsteltz is a jewel in the roughsteltz is a jewel in the roughsteltz is a jewel in the rough steltz's Avatar

Re: Aweful quiet in Fresno

Shhh Johnny..
    We will just be extra loud to make up for it.

Champ dawgcrazy is a jewel in the roughdawgcrazy is a jewel in the roughdawgcrazy is a jewel in the roughdawgcrazy is a jewel in the roughdawgcrazy is a jewel in the roughdawgcrazy is a jewel in the roughdawgcrazy is a jewel in the roughdawgcrazy is a jewel in the roughdawgcrazy is a jewel in the roughdawgcrazy is a jewel in the roughdawgcrazy is a jewel in the rough

Quote Originally Posted by johnnylightnin
    That's all the commentators are talking about...it's quiet, they even said it isn't a hostile environment. This is a team with a better record and better attendance then us...I fear what I'm going to see on Saturday.
    It's Tuesday evening...it looks a lot more full now than it did when the game first started. Did you see them talking about Tim Rose? I didn't realize he had moved around that much -- I think they said 8 teams in 14 years. I wish we could offered him a promotion here at Tech...

Champ george is a glorious beacon of lightgeorge is a glorious beacon of lightgeorge is a glorious beacon of lightgeorge is a glorious beacon of lightgeorge is a glorious beacon of lightgeorge is a glorious beacon of lightgeorge is a glorious beacon of lightgeorge is a glorious beacon of lightgeorge is a glorious beacon of lightgeorge is a glorious beacon of lightgeorge is a glorious beacon of light

don't like fresno state, but would like to see wac best year in and year out (boise state and fresno state) take down mac best (bowling green and toledo).

Champ bulldogfan1 is a glorious beacon of lightbulldogfan1 is a glorious beacon of lightbulldogfan1 is a glorious beacon of lightbulldogfan1 is a glorious beacon of lightbulldogfan1 is a glorious beacon of lightbulldogfan1 is a glorious beacon of lightbulldogfan1 is a glorious beacon of lightbulldogfan1 is a glorious beacon of lightbulldogfan1 is a glorious beacon of lightbulldogfan1 is a glorious beacon of lightbulldogfan1 is a glorious beacon of light bulldogfan1's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by dawgcrazy
    It's Tuesday evening...it looks a lot more full now than it did when the game first started. Did you see them talking about Tim Rose? I didn't realize he had moved around that much -- I think they said 8 teams in 14 years. I wish we could offered him a promotion here at Tech...
    I disagree. Right now, his defense is not looking so hot down 21-7 (7 was a TO)

2011 Pick 'Em Champion johnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond repute johnnylightnin's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by steltz
    Shhh Johnny..
    We will just be extra loud to make up for it.
    Steltz, if you can smuggle me and huss, and maybe a few more graduates down to that front row, we'll definitely let the NMSU players have it. My class will be glad once again that I'm hoarse on monday morning.
    Time is your friend. Impulse is your enemy. -John Bogle

+ Reply to Thread