+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: champion?

Champ champion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond repute

Re: champion?

touchdown,
    I don't think JBIII will make us look stupid if Champion sucks. The point is that no one knows how he will do in a game. That is what we want to know. This weekend will be a good time to figure it out.

Kubik had a good series in Kansas. For a while there, I was thinking that he might turn out to be something afterall. I was a BIG Allen fan before that. Now, I think Kubik should start. Allen didn't do well in Kansas at all. The fact is that we need to find out who our best QB is - not wonder about it all season as we lose.

Puppy striker0051 Ultimate jerk and not worth your timestriker0051 Ultimate jerk and not worth your timestriker0051 Ultimate jerk and not worth your timestriker0051 Ultimate jerk and not worth your timestriker0051 Ultimate jerk and not worth your timestriker0051 Ultimate jerk and not worth your timestriker0051 Ultimate jerk and not worth your timestriker0051 Ultimate jerk and not worth your timestriker0051 Ultimate jerk and not worth your timestriker0051 Ultimate jerk and not worth your timestriker0051 Ultimate jerk and not worth your time

"From what I have been told and from what I can see in practice, They want to see him quit making the "little" mistakes not big ones. He does know the offense but he may make a mistake once in a while on "who" he throws the ball to. Sometimes it results in a completed pass sometimes not, sometimes a pick. "

This has got to be a joke considering what our other QB's have done so far.

Champ rphdawg is a jewel in the roughrphdawg is a jewel in the roughrphdawg is a jewel in the roughrphdawg is a jewel in the roughrphdawg is a jewel in the roughrphdawg is a jewel in the roughrphdawg is a jewel in the roughrphdawg is a jewel in the roughrphdawg is a jewel in the roughrphdawg is a jewel in the roughrphdawg is a jewel in the rough rphdawg's Avatar

Bicknell simply doens't want to hurt the feelings of KUBIK and ALLEN.....they have been loyal to him.....He is the same with his coaching staff.

Take it or leave it Bicknell is very "Hard Headed"

Puppy victor isn't thought very highly of around herevictor isn't thought very highly of around herevictor isn't thought very highly of around here

Quote Originally Posted by rphdawg
    Bicknell simply doens't want to hurt the feelings of KUBIK and ALLEN.....they have been loyal to him.....He is the same with his coaching staff.

Take it or leave it Bicknell is very "Hard Headed"
    You are right, they are very "loyal" in putting L's on the board. Bick needs to step up and say, I am sorry guys but you are not getting the job done. My A** is on the chopping block.

+ Reply to Thread