+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Boise State Game

Puppy porterbsu is an unknown

Boise State Game

Hey everyone,

I'm a BSU fan who has moved to Memphis from Boise a few years ago. I came to the La Tech 2 years ago. I was supposed to catch up with you guys at a tailgate, but my car broke down in Jackson, MS on the way, and i missed the first quarter after renting a car. I will be making the 6+ hour drive from Memphis and would love to tailgate with you if you invite "other fans"

Also, since it's an evening game, what are some good hotels to stay at? I don't really want to turn around, and try and make the drive back and get home at 3 or 4 in the morning. I know the game is a ways off, but i just got my tickets this week and i'm exited to see the Broncos play again. If it helps it will just be me and my wife. (just got married in June)

Thanks for your help.

Champ atobulldog is a name known to allatobulldog is a name known to allatobulldog is a name known to allatobulldog is a name known to allatobulldog is a name known to allatobulldog is a name known to allatobulldog is a name known to allatobulldog is a name known to allatobulldog is a name known to allatobulldog is a name known to allatobulldog is a name known to all atobulldog's Avatar

Re: Boise State Game

With the hurricanes, hotel rooms are usually packed although I don't know how bad it will be in November. I hope for those displaced that they can get back home before then. Try the Holiday Inn or Ramada, probably your best bets, but try early.

Champ Cool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by porterbsu
    Hey everyone,

I'm a BSU fan who has moved to Memphis from Boise a few years ago. I came to the La Tech 2 years ago. I was supposed to catch up with you guys at a tailgate, but my car broke down in Jackson, MS on the way, and i missed the first quarter after renting a car. I will be making the 6+ hour drive from Memphis and would love to tailgate with you if you invite "other fans"

Also, since it's an evening game, what are some good hotels to stay at? I don't really want to turn around, and try and make the drive back and get home at 3 or 4 in the morning. I know the game is a ways off, but i just got my tickets this week and i'm exited to see the Broncos play again. If it helps it will just be me and my wife. (just got married in June)

Thanks for your help.
    Several of us Memphis TECH alumni tailgate together. You are welcome to join us.

Met many of your fans at the Liberty Bowl last year. The party y'all had at Pat O'Briens is legendary (4,000+).

Champ bad_man is a name known to allbad_man is a name known to allbad_man is a name known to allbad_man is a name known to allbad_man is a name known to allbad_man is a name known to allbad_man is a name known to allbad_man is a name known to allbad_man is a name known to allbad_man is a name known to allbad_man is a name known to all bad_man's Avatar

I just booked a hotel room yesterday at the Hampton Inn for the weekend of Oct. 22, so there should be rooms available for Nov. when you plan to come.

Administrator Dwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond repute Dwayne From Minden's Avatar
    The Southwest Side of Beautiful Lake Claiborne

Quote Originally Posted by porterbsu
    Hey everyone,

BB&B should be set-up at its usual spot just right of the TAC on top of the hill across from Hide-a-way Park...

You are more than welcome to stop by and enjoy our pregame festivities...
    ''Don't be a bad dagh..."

Puppy porterbsu is an unknown

Thanks for the help guys. My trip 2 years ago cost me almost $2,000 with the bill to fix the car, rent one, and gas. Hopefully everything will go a bit smoother. I'll look for you guys at BB&B, and might have to ask for direcitons again when the time gets closer.

This will be our third game against a "bulldog" this year. This is getting out of control

+ Reply to Thread