+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: fan support

Super Moderator PawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond repute PawDawg's Avatar

Re: fan support

.......and don't forget nlulm is at home coming off a win.....LOL!

Varsity Bulldog Beauxier Dawg is a jewel in the roughBeauxier Dawg is a jewel in the roughBeauxier Dawg is a jewel in the roughBeauxier Dawg is a jewel in the roughBeauxier Dawg is a jewel in the roughBeauxier Dawg is a jewel in the roughBeauxier Dawg is a jewel in the roughBeauxier Dawg is a jewel in the roughBeauxier Dawg is a jewel in the roughBeauxier Dawg is a jewel in the roughBeauxier Dawg is a jewel in the rough Beauxier Dawg's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Gooddawg
    ULM announced a hard count of more than 21,000, don't remember exactly, at their first home game. I saw highlights and the stadium was pretty full. It would be embarassing to see us below that.
    Probably half of that total was NSU fans, but I don't worry myself about the JUCO. We have enough to worry about ourselves.

2011 Pick 'Em Champion johnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond repute johnnylightnin's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by theprofessor
    0-2 with no superstar, no one to market and lean on for attendance. general apathy all the way around. a first-time wac team that is 0-4 draws no excitement from anyone. there is no way we put 15,000 in the stands. more like 12k -- i hope.

theprofessor
    Say it ain't so professor...how much do you think our numbers would increase if you gave bonus points to your students for going to the game?
    Time is your friend. Impulse is your enemy. -John Bogle

Puppy NatureBoy47 has turned a few heads around hereNatureBoy47 has turned a few heads around here

0-2 with no superstar, no one to market and lean on for attendance. general apathy all the way around. a first-time wac team that is 0-4 draws no excitement from anyone. there is no way we put 15,000 in the stands. more like 12k -- i hope.

theprofessor
    Apathy is a terrible thing. We (bulldog fans) have to pinch ourselves to see if we feel anything anymore. The bulldog populace has become desensitized to the point that they would rather go hunting than see a LaTech game. Wins would be a shot of adrenaline to get back the feeling and support we need from this area.

The student.

Champ aubunique seems to have something between the earsaubunique seems to have something between the earsaubunique seems to have something between the earsaubunique seems to have something between the earsaubunique seems to have something between the earsaubunique seems to have something between the earsaubunique seems to have something between the ears aubunique's Avatar

Not every curriculum offers a way to utilize a ball game. English teachers, however, could allow credit by assigning an essay such as comparing a story in one of the local papers with the student's own observations of the game. That is practical writing and great for getting the best effort from some students.

Champ theprofessor has a reputation beyond reputetheprofessor has a reputation beyond reputetheprofessor has a reputation beyond reputetheprofessor has a reputation beyond reputetheprofessor has a reputation beyond reputetheprofessor has a reputation beyond reputetheprofessor has a reputation beyond reputetheprofessor has a reputation beyond reputetheprofessor has a reputation beyond reputetheprofessor has a reputation beyond reputetheprofessor has a reputation beyond repute theprofessor's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by johnnylightnin
    Say it ain't so professor...how much do you think our numbers would increase if you gave bonus points to your students for going to the game?
    not too much. the students will show up. the diehards will show up. no one else will.

diehards will be there, even if several are boycotting. the students have been improving each of the past five years, and iexpect this year to be no different.

theprofessor

2011 Pick 'Em Champion johnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond repute johnnylightnin's Avatar

not too much. the students will show up. the diehards will show up. no one else will.

diehards will be there, even if several are boycotting. the students have been improving each of the past five years, and iexpect this year to be no different.

theprofessor
    I agree...the students have been doing very well. I expect the east side to be rockin' as always...I'm getting more excited every hour...tailgatin' starts for us around 10 or so...Whoooohooooo!
    Time is your friend. Impulse is your enemy. -John Bogle

Champ KSDAWG has a reputation beyond reputeKSDAWG has a reputation beyond reputeKSDAWG has a reputation beyond reputeKSDAWG has a reputation beyond reputeKSDAWG has a reputation beyond reputeKSDAWG has a reputation beyond reputeKSDAWG has a reputation beyond reputeKSDAWG has a reputation beyond reputeKSDAWG has a reputation beyond reputeKSDAWG has a reputation beyond reputeKSDAWG has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by bulldawgs03
    And squirrel season, which is keeping two of my friends home. Hopefully the underclassmen show up in force.
    We will be there. Don't forget to wear blue!!

Varsity Bulldog Bluedawg has turned a few heads around hereBluedawg has turned a few heads around here

Official Attendance: 18,203

Real World (i.e. actual breathing human beings) around 13k.

Tech wins by 2.

+ Reply to Thread