+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Another reason Mumme is a better coach than Bicknell

Champ rockdog has a reputation beyond reputerockdog has a reputation beyond reputerockdog has a reputation beyond reputerockdog has a reputation beyond reputerockdog has a reputation beyond reputerockdog has a reputation beyond reputerockdog has a reputation beyond reputerockdog has a reputation beyond reputerockdog has a reputation beyond reputerockdog has a reputation beyond reputerockdog has a reputation beyond repute

Another reason Mumme is a better coach than Bicknell

Look at this quote:

...Traditions are usually a good thing, but Mumme wants to break with the Aggies' propensity to lose, even though they've improved offensively over the past two games.

"There's been a lot of that around here. They lose to Cal and they get told that they played a good game," Mumme said. "That's not what we're gonna be about."

Winning matters. Even against BCS teams. Some coaches get that.

Champ TECH88 is a splendid one to beholdTECH88 is a splendid one to beholdTECH88 is a splendid one to beholdTECH88 is a splendid one to beholdTECH88 is a splendid one to beholdTECH88 is a splendid one to beholdTECH88 is a splendid one to beholdTECH88 is a splendid one to beholdTECH88 is a splendid one to beholdTECH88 is a splendid one to beholdTECH88 is a splendid one to behold TECH88's Avatar

Re: Another reason Mumme is a better coach than Bicknell

Alta again, ya that right there is what it is all about. And you know what, I bet just like Mike Price it happens for him. I think he may be a better coach than Price, or at least close to it. And think about this, there are only 2 Div1-a schools in NM and he can recruit AZ, Southern Colorado, West texas and even and south Utah. Watch out.

I just hope we can kick his butt today...

Champ george is a glorious beacon of lightgeorge is a glorious beacon of lightgeorge is a glorious beacon of lightgeorge is a glorious beacon of lightgeorge is a glorious beacon of lightgeorge is a glorious beacon of lightgeorge is a glorious beacon of lightgeorge is a glorious beacon of lightgeorge is a glorious beacon of lightgeorge is a glorious beacon of lightgeorge is a glorious beacon of light

hal mumme may (and probably will turn out to be) a better coach then bicknell, but if he does it won't be because of his quotes. all my lsu friends that went to see les miles speak in the spring talked about how much nicer, more approachable, and quotable he was then saban. at this point i don't think they care.

Puppy CrimsonStormAgg is an unknown

Quote Originally Posted by george
    hal mumme may (and probably will turn out to be) a better coach then bicknell, but if he does it won't be because of his quotes. all my lsu friends that went to see les miles speak in the spring talked about how much nicer, more approachable, and quotable he was then saban. at this point i don't think they care.
    I dont think the above posts were about Mumme being a good coach because of quotes. I may be wrong, but to me, they liked the mindset. There have been good and bad things about Mumme so far. But you do have to like a coach that has that Pat Hill attitude... "Anyone, Anywhere, Anytime". I think in a few years when he has is own recruits to run his scheme, he will definately have that outlook, and EXPECT to WIN, whomever we play.

+ Reply to Thread