+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Aloha Boys and Girls, I am back

Super Moderator Tech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond repute Tech77's Avatar

Re: Aloha Boys and Girls, I am back

you're right rraider fan.

I expect ole rainbow warrior looks exactly like The Dog. The south end of a northbound dog.

Bulldog AreaCode808 is just really niceAreaCode808 is just really niceAreaCode808 is just really niceAreaCode808 is just really niceAreaCode808 is just really niceAreaCode808 is just really niceAreaCode808 is just really niceAreaCode808 is just really niceAreaCode808 is just really niceAreaCode808 is just really nice

i hate that bounty hunter show

they should take it off the air.

Puppy Rainbow Warrior Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeRainbow Warrior Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeRainbow Warrior Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeRainbow Warrior Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeRainbow Warrior Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeRainbow Warrior Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeRainbow Warrior Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeRainbow Warrior Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeRainbow Warrior Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeRainbow Warrior Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeRainbow Warrior Ultimate jerk and not worth your time Rainbow Warrior's Avatar

don't you mainlanders' know, everyone on the island aspires to look like dog the bounty hunter. he is our hero. the ole mullet is back. it's time to get on the wagon.

Champ Bigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond repute Bigdog13's Avatar

"look for me, i look like dog,the bounty hunter "

So basically what you are saying is you are butt-ass ugly.

Bulldog AreaCode808 is just really niceAreaCode808 is just really niceAreaCode808 is just really niceAreaCode808 is just really niceAreaCode808 is just really niceAreaCode808 is just really niceAreaCode808 is just really niceAreaCode808 is just really niceAreaCode808 is just really niceAreaCode808 is just really nice

Quote Originally Posted by Rainbow Warrior
    don't you mainlanders' know, everyone on the island aspires to look like dog the bounty hunter. he is our hero. the ole mullet is back. it's time to get on the wagon.
    STFU Troll!

that show sucks!!!

it makes ignorant folks think that everyone in Hawaii is like those that are on that farking show

Puppy Rainbow Warrior Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeRainbow Warrior Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeRainbow Warrior Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeRainbow Warrior Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeRainbow Warrior Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeRainbow Warrior Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeRainbow Warrior Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeRainbow Warrior Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeRainbow Warrior Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeRainbow Warrior Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeRainbow Warrior Ultimate jerk and not worth your time Rainbow Warrior's Avatar

you know we all aspire to one day have a loving, caring wife, like dog. have our long haired hippy freak kids working in daddy's business. you know, something that can be passed on from generation to generation. you tech boys ought to agree with me here. most of you are in the same situation, spraying for bugs, delivering pizzas, counting beans or whatever job your daddies gave you.

aloha girls

+ Reply to Thread