+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Hawaii-63 La Tech - 20

Puppy Rainbow Warrior Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeRainbow Warrior Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeRainbow Warrior Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeRainbow Warrior Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeRainbow Warrior Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeRainbow Warrior Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeRainbow Warrior Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeRainbow Warrior Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeRainbow Warrior Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeRainbow Warrior Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeRainbow Warrior Ultimate jerk and not worth your time Rainbow Warrior's Avatar

Hawaii-63 La Tech - 20

I am not logging on your message board to spread rumors, defend the meaning of the rainbow, or speak non factual information. I am simply stating that La Tech will be embarrassed this Saturday. The only coach in Div 1-A that Bicknell outcoached is LSU's Les Miles. You Techsters honestly do not stand a chance against Jones and Glanville. Hmm, I wonder what section Elvis will be in, I hope I sit next to him.

My information tells me that I need to bring my own party gravy with me since you "bible thumpers" don't sell alcohol. That just makes me wonder how you guys ever found your sister attractive without alcohol. Did I say that? People tell me I often say what I think.

Anyway, I will see you all Saturday night and good luck to you. I hope this game doesn't kill your moral and your chance to revenge the loss from the last time you kids went bowling in the 2001 Humanitarian Bowl. Did I say that? Sorry!

Aloha pencil pushers

2011 Pick 'Em Champion johnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond repute johnnylightnin's Avatar

Re: Hawaii-63 La Tech - 20

Are you really gonna be there Rainbow boy? I hope you are. I hope to see you so I can laugh right in your face and watch you cower down like a little girl. it's gonna be great.
    Time is your friend. Impulse is your enemy. -John Bogle

Puppy abbielightnin has turned a few heads around hereabbielightnin has turned a few heads around here abbielightnin's Avatar

Mrs. Lightnin predicts 34 to 17...DAWGS!!!!!!!! Enjoy the flight back to paradise.

Puppy Rainbow Warrior Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeRainbow Warrior Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeRainbow Warrior Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeRainbow Warrior Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeRainbow Warrior Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeRainbow Warrior Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeRainbow Warrior Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeRainbow Warrior Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeRainbow Warrior Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeRainbow Warrior Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeRainbow Warrior Ultimate jerk and not worth your time Rainbow Warrior's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by abbielightnin
    Mrs. Lightnin predicts 34 to 17...DAWGS!!!!!!!! Enjoy the flight back to paradise.
    sorry, i'm not into the swinger/double team lifestyle....you know wife swapping. but you know what they say, what happens in _____(you fill in the blank), stays in _______(hint...put the same place you put in the previous blank). so maybe i'll look you and coach up on sat.

aloha

Champ KSDAWG has a reputation beyond reputeKSDAWG has a reputation beyond reputeKSDAWG has a reputation beyond reputeKSDAWG has a reputation beyond reputeKSDAWG has a reputation beyond reputeKSDAWG has a reputation beyond reputeKSDAWG has a reputation beyond reputeKSDAWG has a reputation beyond reputeKSDAWG has a reputation beyond reputeKSDAWG has a reputation beyond reputeKSDAWG has a reputation beyond repute

With a name like Rainbow Warrior, one could question their masculinity.:icon_wink

Bulldog MattEE has turned a few heads around hereMattEE has turned a few heads around hereMattEE has turned a few heads around hereMattEE has turned a few heads around hereMattEE has turned a few heads around here MattEE's Avatar

Now that the game is over let me borrow a page out of Dave Chappelle's handbook.

You know Rainbow Warrior if you think Hawaii is better than TECH than you should defeat us with your football team.

Oh! Wait a minute you don't have a football team.

I guess that means you need to shut the f*&k up.

Shut the F__k up

Go eat some poy BI^%hes

Louisiana Tech football good choice!!

Sorry couldn't resist

Super Moderator Tech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond repute Tech77's Avatar

This guy is not a Hawaii fan, he's a troll from north Louisiana. His favorite team is either ULM or LSU.

Champ Bossdawg is just really niceBossdawg is just really niceBossdawg is just really niceBossdawg is just really niceBossdawg is just really niceBossdawg is just really niceBossdawg is just really niceBossdawg is just really niceBossdawg is just really niceBossdawg is just really niceBossdawg is just really nice Bossdawg's Avatar

I'm sure its LSU but we all know he went to ULM.

Administrator DocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond repute DocMarvin362's Avatar

Why hasn't MonroeLSboolover came on the board this week with a Nevada screenname. Maybe he can't think of anything... so let's help him out...

Wolfpack Wanker.

anyone else have ideas for him?

Champ atobulldog is a name known to allatobulldog is a name known to allatobulldog is a name known to allatobulldog is a name known to allatobulldog is a name known to allatobulldog is a name known to allatobulldog is a name known to allatobulldog is a name known to allatobulldog is a name known to allatobulldog is a name known to allatobulldog is a name known to all atobulldog's Avatar

If he had any smarts (being from ULM, I assume not) I would say "Pack Attack" or something along those lines.

My real guess for him is Wolverine or Pack Gambler

2005 NFL Survivor Contest Champion RXDAWG is a glorious beacon of lightRXDAWG is a glorious beacon of lightRXDAWG is a glorious beacon of lightRXDAWG is a glorious beacon of lightRXDAWG is a glorious beacon of lightRXDAWG is a glorious beacon of lightRXDAWG is a glorious beacon of lightRXDAWG is a glorious beacon of lightRXDAWG is a glorious beacon of lightRXDAWG is a glorious beacon of lightRXDAWG is a glorious beacon of light RXDAWG's Avatar

How about Fudge "Pack"er.

Champ aubunique seems to have something between the earsaubunique seems to have something between the earsaubunique seems to have something between the earsaubunique seems to have something between the earsaubunique seems to have something between the earsaubunique seems to have something between the earsaubunique seems to have something between the ears aubunique's Avatar

I guess that guy was better than no flamer at all!

+ Reply to Thread