+ Reply to Thread

Thread: CBSSportsline.com article on Milsap

2005 NFL Survivor Contest Champion RXDAWG is a glorious beacon of lightRXDAWG is a glorious beacon of lightRXDAWG is a glorious beacon of lightRXDAWG is a glorious beacon of lightRXDAWG is a glorious beacon of lightRXDAWG is a glorious beacon of lightRXDAWG is a glorious beacon of lightRXDAWG is a glorious beacon of lightRXDAWG is a glorious beacon of lightRXDAWG is a glorious beacon of lightRXDAWG is a glorious beacon of light RXDAWG's Avatar

CBSSportsline.com article on Milsap

Guys, go to cbssportsline.com and click on college basketball. The headline article is on Paul Milsap and La Tech. It's called "Follow the Sun." It talks about how Richard plans to use Paul this year like the Phoenix Suns used Amare Stoudemire last year! Great pub for us!!!
    http://www.sportsline.com/collegebas.../story/8938048

Champ soccer_dawg9 is just really nicesoccer_dawg9 is just really nicesoccer_dawg9 is just really nicesoccer_dawg9 is just really nicesoccer_dawg9 is just really nicesoccer_dawg9 is just really nicesoccer_dawg9 is just really nicesoccer_dawg9 is just really nicesoccer_dawg9 is just really nicesoccer_dawg9 is just really nice soccer_dawg9's Avatar

Re: CBSSportsline.com article on Milsap

Quote Originally Posted by RXDAWG
    Guys, go to cbssportsline.com and click on college basketball. The headline article is on Paul Milsap and La Tech. It's called "Follow the Sun." It talks about how Richard plans to use Paul this year like the Phoenix Suns used Amare Stoudemire last year! Great pub for us!!!
    That was a great article and some good pub for Tech basketball. I'm can't wait til the season starts! Only one week til the start of basketball practice. I just wish we did some type of midnight madness. If any of you have ESPNU they will be showing a few schools for midnight madness next weekend.

Big Dog SummaCumDoggie seems to have something between the earsSummaCumDoggie seems to have something between the earsSummaCumDoggie seems to have something between the earsSummaCumDoggie seems to have something between the earsSummaCumDoggie seems to have something between the earsSummaCumDoggie seems to have something between the ears SummaCumDoggie's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by RXDAWG
    ya just beat me to it... sad to hear that he will enter the 2006 draft, but hopefully he will not take any $ or sign until after the draft, that way he could still come back if he goes undrafted (unlikely, I know).

I did like what KR was saying about changing the schemes, though. This yr could be interesting!

Big Dog SummaCumDoggie seems to have something between the earsSummaCumDoggie seems to have something between the earsSummaCumDoggie seems to have something between the earsSummaCumDoggie seems to have something between the earsSummaCumDoggie seems to have something between the earsSummaCumDoggie seems to have something between the ears SummaCumDoggie's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by soccer_dawg9
    That was a great article and some good pub for Tech basketball. I'm can't wait til the season starts! Only one week til the start of basketball practice. I just wish we did some type of midnight madness. If any of you have ESPNU they will be showing a few schools for midnight madness next weekend.
    I never liked Midnight Madnesses... I can't stay up that late! However, this yr the NCAA is allowing schools to hold their madness at 7pm - a very good move IMO.

2006 & 2011 BB&B Men's Bracket Champion (investigation underway) boxerdog has a reputation beyond reputeboxerdog has a reputation beyond reputeboxerdog has a reputation beyond reputeboxerdog has a reputation beyond reputeboxerdog has a reputation beyond reputeboxerdog has a reputation beyond reputeboxerdog has a reputation beyond reputeboxerdog has a reputation beyond reputeboxerdog has a reputation beyond reputeboxerdog has a reputation beyond reputeboxerdog has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by soccer_dawg9
    I don't ever recall being this excited about our basketball team. Watching Millsap develop has been special and now that we have Haskins, with some new guys, I can't wait for the entertainment! Somebody ought to let the folks in Ruston know that Millsap will soon be in the league, last year to see him in person.

Champ soccer_dawg9 is just really nicesoccer_dawg9 is just really nicesoccer_dawg9 is just really nicesoccer_dawg9 is just really nicesoccer_dawg9 is just really nicesoccer_dawg9 is just really nicesoccer_dawg9 is just really nicesoccer_dawg9 is just really nicesoccer_dawg9 is just really nicesoccer_dawg9 is just really nice soccer_dawg9's Avatar

Basketball Re: CBSSportsline.com article on Milsap

Quote Originally Posted by boxerdog
    I don't ever recall being this excited about our basketball team. Watching Millsap develop has been special and now that we have Haskins, with some new guys, I can't wait for the entertainment! Somebody ought to let the folks in Ruston know that Millsap will soon be in the league, last year to see him in person.
    Oh how true that statement is. I know his personality is not like Ryan's, but we should be promoting him to the world! He's more of a quiet person and keeps to himself and his family. Everyone knows he will probably leave after this year so don't tell me that they don't want to market Paul because he might leave early like Ryan did. Why won't we market Paul and the bulldogs this year? If there is any year to market these guys this would be the year. Returning power forward Paul Millsap who led the nation in rebounding his freshman and sophomore year. Richardson, McKenzie, and Elliot are all athletes that can leap. Plus we are going to run and score in the 90s.

All we need is a little effort from the marketing folks. They have done a good job with football, but most of the time everything dies by the time basketball season comes around, then when baseball season comes there is nothing left.

+ Reply to Thread