+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Alex Smith completes many passes to...

Big Dog MajorDad is a jewel in the roughMajorDad is a jewel in the roughMajorDad is a jewel in the roughMajorDad is a jewel in the roughMajorDad is a jewel in the roughMajorDad is a jewel in the roughMajorDad is a jewel in the roughMajorDad is a jewel in the roughMajorDad is a jewel in the roughMajorDad is a jewel in the roughMajorDad is a jewel in the rough MajorDad's Avatar

Alex Smith completes many passes to...

...Indianapolis! Wow four completed passes (interceptions) to the white jersey's! FOUR! Nice call Nolan. Put our boy, Timmy, back in there. It's still close enough to put some points on the board.

Bulldog Wade is an unknown

Re: Alex Smith completes many passes to...

and two fumbles. niners look horrible, leave Tim on the bench, he has a family to look after!

Champ bulldogfan1 is a glorious beacon of lightbulldogfan1 is a glorious beacon of lightbulldogfan1 is a glorious beacon of lightbulldogfan1 is a glorious beacon of lightbulldogfan1 is a glorious beacon of lightbulldogfan1 is a glorious beacon of lightbulldogfan1 is a glorious beacon of lightbulldogfan1 is a glorious beacon of lightbulldogfan1 is a glorious beacon of lightbulldogfan1 is a glorious beacon of lightbulldogfan1 is a glorious beacon of light bulldogfan1's Avatar

I agree. Or let him go to a team where he has a chance to win. It is becoming very evident that it is not Rattay that sucks. It is there sorry coach and the rest of the team that is making Rattay look bad- I love the fact the spent all that money and waisted a first round pick on Smith. They had the better QB right in front of them the whole time- GET THE HECK OUT OF DODGE RATTAY, while you have some good years left. Dont waste them in SF!

Varsity Bulldog LBP is on the way down

You have to love Smith's 3.2 yards per pass attempt. Has this guy ever heard of throwing downfield? How many years does Rattay have on his contract?

Champ Bossdawg is just really niceBossdawg is just really niceBossdawg is just really niceBossdawg is just really niceBossdawg is just really niceBossdawg is just really niceBossdawg is just really niceBossdawg is just really niceBossdawg is just really niceBossdawg is just really niceBossdawg is just really nice Bossdawg's Avatar

He did throw downfield 4 times, he just completed them to the guys in white.

Champ aubunique seems to have something between the earsaubunique seems to have something between the earsaubunique seems to have something between the earsaubunique seems to have something between the earsaubunique seems to have something between the earsaubunique seems to have something between the earsaubunique seems to have something between the ears aubunique's Avatar

He was just testing the jumping ability of the Niner receivers. They failed the test! Maybe Tim will explain to him that throwing to five guys with only one friendly in the crowd is picking bad odds!

Champ Poisso3 is a jewel in the roughPoisso3 is a jewel in the roughPoisso3 is a jewel in the roughPoisso3 is a jewel in the roughPoisso3 is a jewel in the roughPoisso3 is a jewel in the roughPoisso3 is a jewel in the roughPoisso3 is a jewel in the roughPoisso3 is a jewel in the roughPoisso3 is a jewel in the roughPoisso3 is a jewel in the rough Poisso3's Avatar
    Ellisville, MO (30 miles West of St. Louis)

what was the final stats for $mith?

Champ stodgdog has a reputation beyond reputestodgdog has a reputation beyond reputestodgdog has a reputation beyond reputestodgdog has a reputation beyond reputestodgdog has a reputation beyond reputestodgdog has a reputation beyond reputestodgdog has a reputation beyond reputestodgdog has a reputation beyond reputestodgdog has a reputation beyond reputestodgdog has a reputation beyond reputestodgdog has a reputation beyond repute

I would like to see Rattay play -- somewhere else. Like New Orleans or San Antonio, whichever it is. Brooks is not and has never been an NFL QB. Great athlete, terrible QB.

At the same time, don't judge Alex Smith now. Even Bradshaw, Manning(s), and a host of other great QB's were terrible their first game and year(s).

Administrator DocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond repute DocMarvin362's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Poisso3
    what was the final stats for $mith?
    last i saw it was something like 8 for 23, 62 yards, and 4 INTS

2005 & 2006 Pick 'Em Champion oledawg66 has a brilliant futureoledawg66 has a brilliant futureoledawg66 has a brilliant futureoledawg66 has a brilliant futureoledawg66 has a brilliant futureoledawg66 has a brilliant futureoledawg66 has a brilliant futureoledawg66 has a brilliant futureoledawg66 has a brilliant futureoledawg66 has a brilliant futureoledawg66 has a brilliant future oledawg66's Avatar

My fantasy opponent picked up 28 points with Indy's defense against Smith this weekend. Final stats - 9-23 for 74 yards, 5 sacks, 4 INT, 0 TD, and he lost 1 fumble. I wouldn't want my worst enemy to be the QB in Frisco right now. As I have said many times before, I hope Tim's agent is making the contacts now!

Champ Bill Pup60 is a jewel in the roughBill Pup60 is a jewel in the roughBill Pup60 is a jewel in the roughBill Pup60 is a jewel in the roughBill Pup60 is a jewel in the roughBill Pup60 is a jewel in the roughBill Pup60 is a jewel in the roughBill Pup60 is a jewel in the roughBill Pup60 is a jewel in the roughBill Pup60 is a jewel in the roughBill Pup60 is a jewel in the rough

His QB Rating at halftime was 4.4. I don't think it got any better in the 2nd half.

He has also appeared to be somewhat arrogant. I get the impression that Tim definitely doesn't like him, and Tim is the kind of guy who likes just about everybody. He got along well with Jeff Garcia.

Alex does have a good arm ( though I don't think it's any better than Tim's) and he will probably make a decent NFL QB with time. But he's not in a good place to get better. Look at what hapening to David Carr in Houston working behind the same kind of pathetic line that the Niners have.

2005 & 2006 Pick 'Em Champion oledawg66 has a brilliant futureoledawg66 has a brilliant futureoledawg66 has a brilliant futureoledawg66 has a brilliant futureoledawg66 has a brilliant futureoledawg66 has a brilliant futureoledawg66 has a brilliant futureoledawg66 has a brilliant futureoledawg66 has a brilliant futureoledawg66 has a brilliant futureoledawg66 has a brilliant future oledawg66's Avatar

Several of the articles on the SFGate website talk about how Tim Works well with Alex and offered him advice and suggestions from the sidelines during pre-season. They also said that Tim took getting benched this week very hard. I hope he is not too close to the situation to realize that he is going to be the scapegoat and starts keeping most of his tricks of the trade to himself and gets the flock out of Frisco.

Champ Bill Pup60 is a jewel in the roughBill Pup60 is a jewel in the roughBill Pup60 is a jewel in the roughBill Pup60 is a jewel in the roughBill Pup60 is a jewel in the roughBill Pup60 is a jewel in the roughBill Pup60 is a jewel in the roughBill Pup60 is a jewel in the roughBill Pup60 is a jewel in the roughBill Pup60 is a jewel in the roughBill Pup60 is a jewel in the rough

Yeah it's obvious that Nolan will stick with Smith now, no matter what. I just went to the site and listened to a couple of Nolan's press conferences. It was obvious that he has been told to play Alex. He actually made the comment that the team didn't spend all that money to have him sit on the bench. Today's conference is at 12 noon , PST. Be interesting to see what he says today, considering that Alex just set the NFL record for poorest QB rating in NFL history.

When asked why he didn't put Alex in in the 4th Q of the Eagles game, he said that with the Eages teeing off like they were, he didn't want to get him hurt. The reporter asked about Tim and he said ..well Tim knows what's coming and could handle it better.

Also from some of the questions, it appears that Tim has ( wrongly in my opinion) been labeled as a QB that is good but,,,,,,, can't finish it off in the 4th Q.

Champ TulsaDawg is on top of his/her gameTulsaDawg is on top of his/her gameTulsaDawg is on top of his/her gameTulsaDawg is on top of his/her gameTulsaDawg is on top of his/her gameTulsaDawg is on top of his/her gameTulsaDawg is on top of his/her gameTulsaDawg is on top of his/her gameTulsaDawg is on top of his/her gameTulsaDawg is on top of his/her gameTulsaDawg is on top of his/her game TulsaDawg's Avatar

The 9ers should have listened to what many on this board were saying, if they wanted to protect their billion dollar baby. Don't play him this year and get some decent O line for next year.

And, like others have said, Timmy might not be playing, but at least he will live to play another day, hopefully for a decent team.
    Go Tech!

Champ Poisso3 is a jewel in the roughPoisso3 is a jewel in the roughPoisso3 is a jewel in the roughPoisso3 is a jewel in the roughPoisso3 is a jewel in the roughPoisso3 is a jewel in the roughPoisso3 is a jewel in the roughPoisso3 is a jewel in the roughPoisso3 is a jewel in the roughPoisso3 is a jewel in the roughPoisso3 is a jewel in the rough Poisso3's Avatar
    Ellisville, MO (30 miles West of St. Louis)

i just checked $mith's stats and he finished the game with a QB raiting of 8.5...

8.5 for the full game...

+ Reply to Thread