View Poll Results: What will the final record be?

Voters
100. You may not vote on this poll
  • 9 - 2

4 4.00%
  • 8 - 3

41 41.00%
  • 7 - 4

42 42.00%
  • 6 - 5

10 10.00%
  • 5 - 6

2 2.00%
  • 4 - 7

1 1.00%
  • 3 - 8

0 0%
  • 2 - 9

0 0%
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Season Predictions After 4 Games

BleedTechBlue.com JFord has a brilliant futureJFord has a brilliant futureJFord has a brilliant futureJFord has a brilliant futureJFord has a brilliant futureJFord has a brilliant futureJFord has a brilliant futureJFord has a brilliant futureJFord has a brilliant futureJFord has a brilliant futureJFord has a brilliant future

Re: Season Predictions After 4 Games

Quote Originally Posted by dhussdawg
    I dont think we would be in the top 25 if we ran the table, but if we run the table and win our bowl game, we would get some votes. You only have to be in the to 50 to get a vote near about. If we beat Boise and Fresno and won a bowl game, then we would definitely be in the top 50. A lot of ifs ands and buts though. I am just giong to take it one at a time. I know we are much better than 101, I just hope we prove it on the field. I believe we definitely will.
    we are definately better than 101, i have talked to lots of the players and they are getting fired up abiout winning the WAC...so let's up the stay fired up....

JFord

Champ THEarmada has a reputation beyond reputeTHEarmada has a reputation beyond reputeTHEarmada has a reputation beyond reputeTHEarmada has a reputation beyond reputeTHEarmada has a reputation beyond reputeTHEarmada has a reputation beyond reputeTHEarmada has a reputation beyond reputeTHEarmada has a reputation beyond reputeTHEarmada has a reputation beyond reputeTHEarmada has a reputation beyond reputeTHEarmada has a reputation beyond repute THEarmada's Avatar

Jford don't know what he's talkin about. He ain't even that good of a tenor.

ANida

BleedTechBlue.com JFord has a brilliant futureJFord has a brilliant futureJFord has a brilliant futureJFord has a brilliant futureJFord has a brilliant futureJFord has a brilliant futureJFord has a brilliant futureJFord has a brilliant futureJFord has a brilliant futureJFord has a brilliant futureJFord has a brilliant future

Quote Originally Posted by bulldawgs03
    Jford don't know what he's talkin about. He ain't even that good of a tenor.

ANida
    Nida,
    Like people wanna hear about singing keep posts on subject....

but...on a lighter note....can i get an amen for
    -------> LSU

JFord

Champ dawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond repute dawg80's Avatar

Let's see, we are 2-2, with Fresno, Nevada and Boise left to play. That could be 3 losses, meaning 6-5 is a real possibility. And, Heaven forbid that we lose one we shouldn't, ugh!

I'm not sold yet. I don't think either NMSU or Hawaii are good enough to gage the rest of the season on. True, we slobber-knocked 'em as you would expect a good (spelled: B-O-W-L) team would. But, Bick is still at the helm and I reserve the right to be cautious about my enthusiasm.

Expect the worst! Hope for the best!

Sidenote: going back to the killing of Rice last year, that's three straight blowout wins in the conference. Hmmmmm......

Champ THEarmada has a reputation beyond reputeTHEarmada has a reputation beyond reputeTHEarmada has a reputation beyond reputeTHEarmada has a reputation beyond reputeTHEarmada has a reputation beyond reputeTHEarmada has a reputation beyond reputeTHEarmada has a reputation beyond reputeTHEarmada has a reputation beyond reputeTHEarmada has a reputation beyond reputeTHEarmada has a reputation beyond reputeTHEarmada has a reputation beyond repute THEarmada's Avatar

I can definately give you an amen on that. We definately need to clean up the LSU crap on campus.

Big Dog #1techfan seems to have something between the ears#1techfan seems to have something between the ears#1techfan seems to have something between the ears#1techfan seems to have something between the ears#1techfan seems to have something between the ears#1techfan seems to have something between the ears#1techfan seems to have something between the ears#1techfan seems to have something between the ears #1techfan's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by bulldawgs03
    I can definately give you an amen on that. We definately need to clean up the LSU crap on campus.
    I definately agree. Someone once made the notion that we should take pics of ppl wearing LSU crap and put them on a hall of shame website that everyone could go and look at.

2011 Pick 'Em Champion johnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond repute johnnylightnin's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by #1techfan
    I definately agree. Someone once made the notion that we should take pics of ppl wearing LSU crap and put them on a hall of shame website that everyone could go and look at.
    I agree. I also think this could work...how would you feel if Marcus Lindsey, Jeremy Hamilton, and Anthony James were standing in front of you and they let you know that it really bothers them when you where that old nasty LSU hat...especially at the games? I think this scenario should be played out at every freshman orientation. Then, we make it the football players job to remind folks about it. I think they'd get the point.
    Time is your friend. Impulse is your enemy. -John Bogle

Champ arkansasbob has a reputation beyond reputearkansasbob has a reputation beyond reputearkansasbob has a reputation beyond reputearkansasbob has a reputation beyond reputearkansasbob has a reputation beyond reputearkansasbob has a reputation beyond reputearkansasbob has a reputation beyond reputearkansasbob has a reputation beyond reputearkansasbob has a reputation beyond reputearkansasbob has a reputation beyond reputearkansasbob has a reputation beyond repute arkansasbob's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by johnnylightnin
    GMAC bowl would be awesome too.
    doesn't the gmac bowl have an open bid this year? i've circled that game because it is nearby and i am off that night. if we run the table, there is no reason we shouldn't get a bowl game nearby, as bad as arkansas, msu, ole miss, and tulane are.

Hunter Lee's Hero HogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond repute HogDawg's Avatar

How will it play out?

7-4 is a given (Just as I predicted back in July). No way we finish worse than 7-4.

8-3 is a very realistic possibility. Facing a beatable BSU in Ruston helps allot.

9-2 is a long shot, but still possible. Obviously we'd have to run the table.

HD

Champ arkansasbob has a reputation beyond reputearkansasbob has a reputation beyond reputearkansasbob has a reputation beyond reputearkansasbob has a reputation beyond reputearkansasbob has a reputation beyond reputearkansasbob has a reputation beyond reputearkansasbob has a reputation beyond reputearkansasbob has a reputation beyond reputearkansasbob has a reputation beyond reputearkansasbob has a reputation beyond reputearkansasbob has a reputation beyond repute arkansasbob's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by arkansasbob
    doesn't the gmac bowl have an open bid this year? i've circled that game because it is nearby and i am off that night. if we run the table, there is no reason we shouldn't get a bowl game nearby, as bad as arkansas, msu, ole miss, and tulane are.
    oh, i forgot my prediction. i think 8-3 is very realistic -- apart from fresno, boise and nevada should be the only real tests remaining, and both are beatable in my opinion. of course, there's always the chance that we blow out nevada and boise, but lose in the kibbie dome. nothing's a given with this team.

Champ 1L_dawg is a glorious beacon of light1L_dawg is a glorious beacon of light1L_dawg is a glorious beacon of light1L_dawg is a glorious beacon of light1L_dawg is a glorious beacon of light1L_dawg is a glorious beacon of light1L_dawg is a glorious beacon of light1L_dawg is a glorious beacon of light1L_dawg is a glorious beacon of light1L_dawg is a glorious beacon of light1L_dawg is a glorious beacon of light

Does anybody know anything about utah state? Their record is decent and we have to play them out west.

Out of our next five games, I am more concerned with Nevada and possibly Utah State. Originally, I thought UNT would be a tough game, but they have looked pathetic thus far. Idaho and San Jose State SHOULD be easy wins for any legitimate bowl-aspiring team.

Bleed Tech Blue! JAY is a splendid one to beholdJAY is a splendid one to beholdJAY is a splendid one to beholdJAY is a splendid one to beholdJAY is a splendid one to beholdJAY is a splendid one to beholdJAY is a splendid one to beholdJAY is a splendid one to beholdJAY is a splendid one to beholdJAY is a splendid one to beholdJAY is a splendid one to behold JAY's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by arkansasbob
    what is the bowls tie in? isnt it mac vs. cusa?

our best chance is for the mac to not have many good teams. right now bowling green and toledo are the only undefeated mac teams at 2-0. they are 3-2 and 4-1 overall. if the mac beats up on each other, and toledo beats up on everybody and goes to the motor city bowl, the mobile bowl might finally go to a wac team (us!).

Champ TECH88 is a splendid one to beholdTECH88 is a splendid one to beholdTECH88 is a splendid one to beholdTECH88 is a splendid one to beholdTECH88 is a splendid one to beholdTECH88 is a splendid one to beholdTECH88 is a splendid one to beholdTECH88 is a splendid one to beholdTECH88 is a splendid one to beholdTECH88 is a splendid one to beholdTECH88 is a splendid one to behold TECH88's Avatar

I would love to be in a position where we could turn down the Indy Bowl for some other bowl-wouldn't that be sweet revenge.

Champ atobulldog is a name known to allatobulldog is a name known to allatobulldog is a name known to allatobulldog is a name known to allatobulldog is a name known to allatobulldog is a name known to allatobulldog is a name known to allatobulldog is a name known to allatobulldog is a name known to allatobulldog is a name known to allatobulldog is a name known to all atobulldog's Avatar

GMAC is MAC/CUSA/WAC

Champ Cool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by atobulldog
    GMAC is MAC/CUSA/WAC
    The Memphis folks who went to the GMAC Bowl last season had a terrible time, even b4 getting their butts whipped. They were expecting Mobile to be like New Orleans.

I told them beggars can't be choosers.

+ Reply to Thread