+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Farrakhan is at it again...

Champ dhussdawg has a reputation beyond reputedhussdawg has a reputation beyond reputedhussdawg has a reputation beyond reputedhussdawg has a reputation beyond reputedhussdawg has a reputation beyond reputedhussdawg has a reputation beyond reputedhussdawg has a reputation beyond reputedhussdawg has a reputation beyond reputedhussdawg has a reputation beyond reputedhussdawg has a reputation beyond reputedhussdawg has a reputation beyond repute dhussdawg's Avatar

Farrakhan is at it again...

Wow, I read that ole Farrakhan claims that people bombed the levees to flood the black neighborhoods in NO. This guy will stop at nothing to try to stir stuff up. I find it quite hilarious. I just hope nobody believes this garbage that he spews. The sad thing is I think he might really believe it.

Champ Dawgbitten is a jewel in the roughDawgbitten is a jewel in the roughDawgbitten is a jewel in the roughDawgbitten is a jewel in the roughDawgbitten is a jewel in the roughDawgbitten is a jewel in the roughDawgbitten is a jewel in the roughDawgbitten is a jewel in the roughDawgbitten is a jewel in the roughDawgbitten is a jewel in the roughDawgbitten is a jewel in the rough Dawgbitten's Avatar

Re: Farrakhan is at it again...

Farrakhan, J. Jackson, and Howard Dean all follow the same method of operation. Make a oversenationalized statement or charge, get your face in front of the camera, not talk about the earlier statement, and then they start promoting their real agenda.

Farrakhan's agenda this time was some kind of million something march that I read about earlier today. If you all would just ignore them, they might just go away. I guess Rush wouldn't have anything to enflame his ditto heads without them though.

Champ dhussdawg has a reputation beyond reputedhussdawg has a reputation beyond reputedhussdawg has a reputation beyond reputedhussdawg has a reputation beyond reputedhussdawg has a reputation beyond reputedhussdawg has a reputation beyond reputedhussdawg has a reputation beyond reputedhussdawg has a reputation beyond reputedhussdawg has a reputation beyond reputedhussdawg has a reputation beyond reputedhussdawg has a reputation beyond repute dhussdawg's Avatar

I dont know, I sometimes really think Dean and Farrakhan actually believe the outrageous statements they make. Now, Jesse uses them to make black people feel oppressed, so he can squeeze more money out. I know how he operates. I sometimes wonder if people like Farrakhan are actually that crazy. It is hard to tell since I dont know him and all, but with the beliefs of black muslims I wouldnt be too surprised.

Champ dawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond repute dawg80's Avatar

I agree with Fairycon, it's whitey's fault!

Champ saltydawg Ultimate jerk and not worth your timesaltydawg Ultimate jerk and not worth your timesaltydawg Ultimate jerk and not worth your timesaltydawg Ultimate jerk and not worth your timesaltydawg Ultimate jerk and not worth your timesaltydawg Ultimate jerk and not worth your timesaltydawg Ultimate jerk and not worth your timesaltydawg Ultimate jerk and not worth your timesaltydawg Ultimate jerk and not worth your timesaltydawg Ultimate jerk and not worth your timesaltydawg Ultimate jerk and not worth your time saltydawg's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by dawg80
    I agree with Fairycon, it's whitey's fault!
    Just think, if it have not been for whitey's fault in the first place they would all be living in Paradise back in Africa. No wonder jesse and fairycon and etc are pissed.

Champ Dirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond repute Dirtydawg's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by saltydawg
    Just think, if it have not been for whitey's fault in the first place they would all be living in Paradise back in Africa. No wonder jesse and fairycon and etc are pissed.
    I can't tell if you're serious or not.

Champ saltydawg Ultimate jerk and not worth your timesaltydawg Ultimate jerk and not worth your timesaltydawg Ultimate jerk and not worth your timesaltydawg Ultimate jerk and not worth your timesaltydawg Ultimate jerk and not worth your timesaltydawg Ultimate jerk and not worth your timesaltydawg Ultimate jerk and not worth your timesaltydawg Ultimate jerk and not worth your timesaltydawg Ultimate jerk and not worth your timesaltydawg Ultimate jerk and not worth your timesaltydawg Ultimate jerk and not worth your time saltydawg's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Dirtydawg
    I can't tell if you're serious or not.
    I can understand. Sometimes I can't tell if jesse and fairycon are serious. At least they are making a damn good living at mouthing their stupid statements.

Champ DawgyNWindow has a reputation beyond reputeDawgyNWindow has a reputation beyond reputeDawgyNWindow has a reputation beyond reputeDawgyNWindow has a reputation beyond reputeDawgyNWindow has a reputation beyond reputeDawgyNWindow has a reputation beyond reputeDawgyNWindow has a reputation beyond reputeDawgyNWindow has a reputation beyond reputeDawgyNWindow has a reputation beyond reputeDawgyNWindow has a reputation beyond reputeDawgyNWindow has a reputation beyond repute DawgyNWindow's Avatar

"jesse and fairycon"

Just saying the "religious left" would have been sufficient. :icon_wink

Champ TYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by DawgyNWindow
    "jesse and fairycon"

I love that!!

Champ CARTEK has a reputation beyond reputeCARTEK has a reputation beyond reputeCARTEK has a reputation beyond reputeCARTEK has a reputation beyond reputeCARTEK has a reputation beyond reputeCARTEK has a reputation beyond reputeCARTEK has a reputation beyond reputeCARTEK has a reputation beyond reputeCARTEK has a reputation beyond reputeCARTEK has a reputation beyond reputeCARTEK has a reputation beyond repute CARTEK's Avatar

Farrakhan, Jackson, and Sharpton care nothing about anything except MONEY...in their pockets. They spout their spew and the bobble heads sit in the audience lapping it up. I never knew there were so many gullible people capable of finding their way to Washington!

I watched most of Farrakhan's hate speech yesterday with all the bobble heads bobbling...but the Salvation Army lookalikes are the ones that get me. I guess they think they look inportant or worse yet well dressed.
    I'm an asshole! What's your excuse?

Champ TYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by CARTEK
    Farrakhan, Jackson, and Sharpton care nothing about anything except MONEY...in their pockets. They spout their spew and the bobble heads sit in the audience lapping it up. I never knew there were so many gullible people capable of finding their way to Washington!

I watched most of Farrakhan's hate speech yesterday with all the bobble heads bobbling...but the Salvation Army lookalikes are the ones that get me. I guess they think they look inportant or worse yet well dressed.
    And yet the Liberal Media will say very little bad about Farrakhan's hate dribble and Islamic influence.

Champ sik-m-boi is a jewel in the roughsik-m-boi is a jewel in the roughsik-m-boi is a jewel in the roughsik-m-boi is a jewel in the roughsik-m-boi is a jewel in the roughsik-m-boi is a jewel in the roughsik-m-boi is a jewel in the roughsik-m-boi is a jewel in the roughsik-m-boi is a jewel in the roughsik-m-boi is a jewel in the roughsik-m-boi is a jewel in the rough sik-m-boi's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by DawgyNWindow
    "jesse and fairycon"

the funny thing is...i never hear them really talk about religion just oppression (jackson) and hate (farrakan). if jes and lou could give me an irrefuteable, biblical basis for hating white people i'd be right there with them.

Varsity Bulldog big_crazy_jake is just really nicebig_crazy_jake is just really nicebig_crazy_jake is just really nicebig_crazy_jake is just really nicebig_crazy_jake is just really nicebig_crazy_jake is just really nicebig_crazy_jake is just really nicebig_crazy_jake is just really nicebig_crazy_jake is just really nicebig_crazy_jake is just really nicebig_crazy_jake is just really nice big_crazy_jake's Avatar

Wow you guys are "no holds barred". I love it! I've been thinking this the whole time,and I'm glad ya'll share the same thoughts as I. I am completely short of being a racist, but AA's will believe anything that AA's tell them. I'm still hearing about people from NO want more and more pity. I think it's funny to see how AA's blame whites for God's natural act. I don't have control over the weather, does anyone else. Please correct me if I'm wrong, I think they had ample chances to get the heck out of Sodom, I mean, NO! It's really amazing to see how AA's can find something, anything to blame on whites. C'mon it's been 40 yrs since the movement and some are still riding the wave from it. Let's stick together as AMERICANS, and move/progress forward, and stop playing the blame game in such rediculous things like this. No one was even down there to blow up the levees you moron (Fairycon)

Sorry got a lil carried away. I've had a build up for quite some time.

Champ CARTEK has a reputation beyond reputeCARTEK has a reputation beyond reputeCARTEK has a reputation beyond reputeCARTEK has a reputation beyond reputeCARTEK has a reputation beyond reputeCARTEK has a reputation beyond reputeCARTEK has a reputation beyond reputeCARTEK has a reputation beyond reputeCARTEK has a reputation beyond reputeCARTEK has a reputation beyond reputeCARTEK has a reputation beyond repute CARTEK's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by big_crazy_jake
    Wow you guys are "no holds barred". I love it! I've been thinking this the whole time,and I'm glad ya'll share the same thoughts as I. I am completely short of being a racist, but AA's will believe anything that AA's tell them. I'm still hearing about people from NO want more and more pity. I think it's funny to see how AA's blame whites for God's natural act. I don't have control over the weather, does anyone else. Please correct me if I'm wrong, I think they had ample chances to get the heck out of Sodom, I mean, NO! It's really amazing to see how AA's can find something, anything to blame on whites. C'mon it's been 40 yrs since the movement and some are still riding the wave from it. Let's stick together as AMERICANS, and move/progress forward, and stop playing the blame game in such rediculous things like this. No one was even down there to blow up the levees you moron (Fairycon)

Sorry got a lil carried away. I've had a build up for quite some time.
    Barry Goldwater was a leftie compared to some on this board. I am a bonafide Reagan Republican...so much so that I am not sending any $ to either the Texas or National Republicans right now...they aren't acting like Republicans.
    I'm an asshole! What's your excuse?

Quote Originally Posted by CARTEK
    Barry Goldwater was a leftie compared to some on this board. I am a bonafide Reagan Republican...so much so that I am not sending any $ to either the Texas or National Republicans right now...they aren't acting like Republicans.
    You got that right. Bush's spending habits would near about put FDR to shame.

+ Reply to Thread