+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Bull Dog Football "You Got To Love It"

Puppy rowanoak2 is on the way downrowanoak2 is on the way down

Bull Dog Football "You Got To Love It"

"Its another Saturday Night and I ain't got no body, I got my paycheck but I just got paid, how I wish I had someone to talk to, I'm in an awful way."

These words from the great Jimmy Buffet spell the feelings of the loyal LTU fan following on this Saturday night.

The Tribe knocked off what was supposed to be the conference favorite Troy Trojans not by just a mere squeak, but an ass whooping on 'em 27-3 while the puppies from Lolypoly fell 37-27 to Nevada.

Look for CBSSPORTLINE.COM rankings to fall this direction Tuesday morning LTU 103, ULM 98.

LTU Football, "YOU GOT TO LOVE IT!!!”

Champ DogtorEvil has a reputation beyond reputeDogtorEvil has a reputation beyond reputeDogtorEvil has a reputation beyond reputeDogtorEvil has a reputation beyond reputeDogtorEvil has a reputation beyond reputeDogtorEvil has a reputation beyond reputeDogtorEvil has a reputation beyond reputeDogtorEvil has a reputation beyond reputeDogtorEvil has a reputation beyond reputeDogtorEvil has a reputation beyond reputeDogtorEvil has a reputation beyond repute DogtorEvil's Avatar

Re: Bull Dog Football "You Got To Love It"

BlowAnOak, you keep referencing the CBS Sportsline poll. Why not use something like this, dipwad?

http://www.mratings.com/cf/compare.htm

#103 LA Monroe beat #100 Troy, at home.

#68 LA Tech lost to #86 Nevada, on their field.

How much do you want to bet that we'll still be rated higher than your Injuns when the poll is updated?

Champ RougeDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRougeDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRougeDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRougeDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRougeDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRougeDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRougeDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRougeDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRougeDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRougeDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRougeDawg has a reputation beyond repute RougeDawg's Avatar

I'm proud of y'all! Maybe this will be the year NLU finally gets its first winning season in Division 1-A.

Fun facts about 1987:

- Ronald Reagan is president of the US

- Wall Street crashes sending the Dow Jones Industrial average down 22.6%

- President Reagan and Soviet Leader Gorbachev sign an unprecedented missile reduction agreement

- Televangelist Jim Bakker resigns amid accusations of sexual infidelity and financial impropriety

- Wall Street financier Ivan Boesky is sentenced to three years in prison in an insider trading scandal

- Gary Hart withdraws from the 1988 presidential campaign under accusations of infidelity

- The Food and Drug Administration approves anti-AIDS drug AZT

- Prozac makes its debut in the US

- Bow Wow, Joss Stone, and Hilary Duff are born

- Minnesota Twins win the World Series

- New York Giants win Superbowl XXI

- Edmonton Oilers win the Stanley Cup

- Three Men and a Baby is the top grossing film

- "Walk Like An Egyptian" by The Bangles spends the most time at the top of the US charts

- Full House, Married with Children, and Star Trek: The Next Generation premiere

- NLU records their last win in football against Louisiana Tech University

Champ Bossdawg is just really niceBossdawg is just really niceBossdawg is just really niceBossdawg is just really niceBossdawg is just really niceBossdawg is just really niceBossdawg is just really niceBossdawg is just really niceBossdawg is just really niceBossdawg is just really niceBossdawg is just really nice Bossdawg's Avatar

Strokemypoke, shut the hell up, your sorry ass lost to northwestern st. you know the double a team down off of I-49.

Champ dawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond repute dawg80's Avatar

Yep, congrats to the ulm injuns. That was an impressive win (within the scope of the Belt) over Troy.

With UNT struggling, Middle Finger State, up and down, and now Troy laying an egg, I'd say that ulm has a legit shot at the N.O. Bowl this year.

Don't blow it injuns. This kind of opportunity only comes along once every 40 years or so for a program like yours.

Champ Bossdawg is just really niceBossdawg is just really niceBossdawg is just really niceBossdawg is just really niceBossdawg is just really niceBossdawg is just really niceBossdawg is just really niceBossdawg is just really niceBossdawg is just really niceBossdawg is just really niceBossdawg is just really nice Bossdawg's Avatar

you mean the ULL bowl right.

Champ stodgdog has a reputation beyond reputestodgdog has a reputation beyond reputestodgdog has a reputation beyond reputestodgdog has a reputation beyond reputestodgdog has a reputation beyond reputestodgdog has a reputation beyond reputestodgdog has a reputation beyond reputestodgdog has a reputation beyond reputestodgdog has a reputation beyond reputestodgdog has a reputation beyond reputestodgdog has a reputation beyond repute

"Its another Saturday Night and I ain't got no body, I got my paycheck but I just got paid, how I wish I had someone to talk to, I'm in an awful way."

These words from the great Jimmy Buffet - rowanoak2

The song was written and performed by Cat Stevens

You have no class, and also don't know much based on the above quote. You never see Tech folks ragging ULM on their board following a loss. Maybe about other things, but not that.

ULM has a much improved team, but certainly have not beaten any good football teams.

Champ dawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond repute dawg80's Avatar

Why would any self-respecting Tech fan even go on ulm's board?

If (big "if") ulm's "success" continues, you can expect more injuns to post here. It's to be expected, they are desperately looking for acknowledgement from big brother. They want so much to be told, by Tech fans, that yes, you are doing okay. They want validation and can only get it here.

Varsity Bulldog dogtek Ultimate jerk and not worth your timedogtek Ultimate jerk and not worth your timedogtek Ultimate jerk and not worth your timedogtek Ultimate jerk and not worth your timedogtek Ultimate jerk and not worth your timedogtek Ultimate jerk and not worth your timedogtek Ultimate jerk and not worth your timedogtek Ultimate jerk and not worth your timedogtek Ultimate jerk and not worth your timedogtek Ultimate jerk and not worth your timedogtek Ultimate jerk and not worth your time

Its another Saturday Night and I ain't got no body, I got my paycheck but I just got paid, how I wish I had someone to talk to, I'm in an awful way."

These words from the great Jimmy Buffet - rowanoak2

The song was written and performed by Cat Stevens

You have no class, and also don't know much based on the above quote. You never see Tech folks ragging ULM on their board following a loss. Maybe about other things, but not that.

ULM has a much improved team, but certainly have not beaten any good football teams[/quote]

And we have?

2011 Pick 'Em Champion johnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond repute johnnylightnin's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by dogtek
    And we have?
    You've got your precious Tigers, so please, go to their message board.
    Time is your friend. Impulse is your enemy. -John Bogle

Progressive King of 2011 Dawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond repute Dawgpix's Avatar

I was on assignment Saturday at NLULM. Their attendance Saturday looked very similar to Tulane's on Friday night.
    Is gasoline having that big an effect on attendance at our N. La. football games???
    tm

more pix on the website:
    www.printroom.com/pro/tmophotos
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by Dawgpix; 10-17-2005 at 09:17 AM.
    Louisiana Tech University
    Flagship of the University of Louisiana System

Puppy shreveporttechfan is an unknown

There must not be 2,000 People there? If one was really bored, you could the ACTUAL attendance from those pictures. WOW! That looked like a Sterlington vs. Oak Grove game crowd!

Progressive King of 2011 Dawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond repute Dawgpix's Avatar

PS--The Troy crowd did not travel well at all.
    tm
    Louisiana Tech University
    Flagship of the University of Louisiana System

Champ BuzDawg73 has a brilliant futureBuzDawg73 has a brilliant futureBuzDawg73 has a brilliant futureBuzDawg73 has a brilliant futureBuzDawg73 has a brilliant futureBuzDawg73 has a brilliant futureBuzDawg73 has a brilliant futureBuzDawg73 has a brilliant futureBuzDawg73 has a brilliant futureBuzDawg73 has a brilliant futureBuzDawg73 has a brilliant future BuzDawg73's Avatar

Stodgdog, sorry for getting off on this but if Cat Stevens recorded that song (and I think he did) it was a cover. That song was recorded long before Cat Stevens by somebody who's name escapes me. I listen to the oldies station all the time and will try to pick up on the original.

Bulldog bluedog is on top of his/her gamebluedog is on top of his/her gamebluedog is on top of his/her gamebluedog is on top of his/her gamebluedog is on top of his/her gamebluedog is on top of his/her gamebluedog is on top of his/her gamebluedog is on top of his/her gamebluedog is on top of his/her gamebluedog is on top of his/her gamebluedog is on top of his/her game

I hate it when people get the words wrong. " I got some money cause I just got paid". The original was performed by the great Sam Cooke. Cat Stevens performed it much later. Don't think JB ever recorded it. Typical NLU fan.

+ Reply to Thread